The Lies

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Done!

 

Finally I can go home now, after one hour stay in our classroom for cleaning.  I turn around and I just can find Joohyeon.

 

Eh, where is Seungho?

 

Joohyeon is pointing at the back door.

 

What! He already runs?

 

Joohyeon nods her head.

 

Nevermind, I will find him! Let’s go back Joohyeon!

 

I go to my table, preparing to go back.

 

Hani, I have to go to the library after this.  I think maybe you should go back first.

 

I turn to Joohyeon when I heard her answer.

 

Ah, I have to go back alone?

 

I am trying to act cute in front of Joohyeon.

 

Sorry Hani.

 

I look at her, she look a little bit panic.  I just smile back at her.

 

Nevermind Joohyeon, see you tomorrow!

 

She smiles back when she sees I am smiling back.  I send her to the library and bidding goodbye.  Now all I have to do is call Seungho, get ready Seungho.  I dial his number, suddenly I hear his ringtone.

 

Eh, aigoo our Seungho.

 

I turn around and see Seungho already run.  Trying to run, run Seungho run, you will never win me.  I run back after him, after 5 minutes, he already in my hand.

 

Trying to run, huh?

 

I am trying to calm myself after running while I look at him, he look likes trying to breath in all the oxygen in this world.  Pity him, aigoo.  I share my water with him and he without hesitate take it from my hand.

 

Let’s go back.

 

I said to him.  He looks at me and trying to say something.

 

I.. I.. have to meet  Joon and G.O.  I swear if I will never compete running with you again.

 

I laugh at his statement but I am pouting back when I hear have to go back alone.

 

So, I have to go back alone?

 

He looks at me, he ruffles my hair and not to forget he pinch my cheek right and left.

 

Aigoo, our Hani so cute.  Sorry, maybe next time, tomorrow!

 

I am pouting back, but I feel really happy when he said something like that and when he ruffles my hair, I swear my heart going to explode.

 

Ok, I will go back first.

 

He nods his head, I wave at him.

 

Bye Hani!

 

I slowly walk until I reach school front gate, and I feel weird because my heart does not stop beating faster.  What is wrong with my heart?

 

Yang Seungho

 

Actually I feel guilty when I said I want to meet G.O and Joon, because it is all is lies but I don’t want to lose this chance to have a good talk with Joohyeon.  All of this happens when I heard their conversation before; actually I just want to play around by hiding and did not see that Hani will call me after she sends Joohyeon at the library.

 

Sorry Hani, tomorrow I will treat you ice-cream.

 

I said it to myself and I have to wait for Joohyeon to go back together.  Where should I wait for her, ah, maybe at the garden near our school gate?  I walk to the garden and enjoying myself with the scenery.  I keep on wondering what I should talk with Joohyeon.  What is the best topic? While wondering, I take a look at the gate.

 

Ah, it is Joohyeon!

 

I quickly run to the gate trying to catch up with Joohyeon.

 

Joohyeon!

 

She turn her back, and she surprise to see me.

 

Wait!

 

She stops walking.

 

Woah, you walk too fast.

 

I trying to calm down myself and when I lift my face, she already does her old routine, looking down.

 

Is there something down there?

 

I ask her and walk close to her.  She lift her face and shock to see me when I already beside her.

 

Relax, why so shock?

 

She is shaking her head.

 

No, I thought you already back home.  Hani is searching for you.

 

Finally I can hear her soft voice.  Every time she is around me I feel so happy, I can’t get enough to see her face and to hear her voice.

 

Let’s go, I walk you home.

 

I said to her.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

I walk into the library after bidding good bye to Hani.  I have to return the books and I want to borrow new books.  Library is one of my favorite my place, it is so calming.  Done with searching for books, I am ready to go back home.  I keep on walking without thinking about the others; I keep on walking until,

 

Joohyeon!

 

I hear someone calling my name and if I am not mistaken, it is Seungho’s voice.  I turn back to see the owner of the voice.

 

Seungho.

 

I said it to myself.

 

Wait!

 

He asks me to wait.

 

Woah, you walk too fast.

 

I think this is my regular speed for my walk and I can’t help keep on wondering why he still here, I believe I saw him go back.  I keep on wondering, until,

 

Is there something down there?

 

Suddenly I hear his voice near to me right now.  I lift up my face, woah, he is so close!

 

Relax, why so shock?

 

I quickly shake my head, I never see him this close.  He is so handsome, his face, his eyes even with his panda eyes, his nose and his beautiful lips.  I quickly say,

 

No, I thought you already back home.  Hani is searching for you.

 

Yes, finally something out from my mouth.  I lift up my face and I see he is smiling at me.

 

Dugun.Dugun.Dugun.

 

Ah, my heart, what happen to me?

 

Let’s go, I walk you home.

 

Walk home? Together? What should I do?