Diary, Ice Cream and Book

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Dear diary, I don’t know what had happen to me lately, every time I am with Seungho I can’t help but feels nervous and excited.  I don’t feel like this before even we had knew each other since we are small.  I love to see his smile somehow I made my self happy and calm.  I still can’t forget the incident in the bus last week.  I feel so safe when he hold me like that.  I don’t know what happen to me.  I think I should seek for advice from Joohyeon tomorrow.  Joohyeon help me!

 

I close my diary; all of you must be shock to hear that I keep a diary right?  Even I am looking rough and loud I am the type who is like to keep in to myself.  Nobody knows about this except me and I have to be extra careful now because I already wrote about him in this diary.

 

Tomorrow I will seek advice from Joohyeon, I hope she can help me, explain what happen to me.  I don’t want to feel like this every time I meet Seungho. Fighting Hani!

 

Yang Seungho

 

Here I am, stand alone trying to check what had my mum asked me to buy at the supermarket.

 

Egg, check! Flour, check! Spinach, check! Ah, detergent!

 

I had to go to the detergent section, but before that I have to walk through ice cream section.  Woah, a lot of ice creams, there are chocolate ice cream which is Hani’s favorite flavor.  Every time I look or eat ice cream it will make me remind me of Hani.  She is really crazy about ice cream, I still remember when we are still small, we were playing at the park, there is an uncle who is selling an ice cream, our parents bought ice cream at him for us.  We were very happy at that time but suddenly there is another boy bump into Hani and her ice cream drop to the ground.  All I know after that, Hani’s cry until one park can hear her crying, even the parents of the boy had to buy her ice cream to replace hers before because they feels sorry for her.

 

She is so cute at that time.  Suddenly I remembered back the incident in the bus last week, when she lost her balance and fall at me.  She fit perfectly in my arms, when she looks me up; I don’t know why my heart beat so fast.  She looks pretty and cute at that time.  I still can’t forget her red lips, wait! What happen to me? She is my best friend!

 

Park Joohyeon

 

I had spent about an hour in this place; I still cannot decide which one I should bring back home.  There are a lot of them; I wish I can bring it all to my home but my budget this month only can afford 2 of them.  I walk and walk until I find ‘Love’ section.  Oh, I am at the book store.  Yes, book store is my favorite place besides library.  Back to the ‘Love’ section, I don’t have any interest in this section but today I don’t know why my legs bring me here.  The books look really cute with their cover. 

 

How to make your date memorable?

 

Still searching for Mr/Miss perfect?

 

What is love?

 

This book seems interesting to me, ‘What is love’, slowly my hand take it, and I read the synopsis at the back of the book.

 

‘This book is dedicated to the person who is still the beginner in love.’

 

I keep on wondering whether I should buy it or not.  Keep on thinking Joohyeon!  I keep on holding the book while searching for another book.  All I know after that, I already pay for it.