First Love?

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

We arrive early at the office today because Aunt In Na has something to be settled and I have to go to the Jtune Entertainment to gather the information about their concept for their comeback.  After finish preparing what I need to bring to the Jtune Entertainment,

 

Team Leader In Na, I will go to the Jtune Entertainment now!  I already book an appointment with them.

 

Aish, don’t call me Team Leader when we are alone.

 

Yeah, team leader!

 

She is surprise when she heard my answer and tries to reach my hair.

 

Wait, I have appointment today! Please not now!

 

Ah, I forgot, turn around!

 

She is ordering me.

 

Ok, mini dress is good, make up is good, ok, you can go now!

 

Are you checking me up?

 

Of course, you will be our company representative and more important is my representative.

 

Hait madam!

 

I am doing the salute gesture.

 

Wait, I am not married yet!

 

I quickly run from her before she gets me.  Outside the office, I am waiting for the taxi I had booked before.  Seems like a little bit early, 5 minutes early.  10.00 o’clock, the taxi arrives in front of our company, so punctual!

 

Did I come late?

 

The taxi driver asks me.

 

No, it was me who is early here.

 

The taxi driver is nodding his head.

 

Can you send me to Jtune Entertainment?

 

Ow, alright.  Will you want me to send me back after you finish your work?

 

Ah, that is a good idea; I will give you a call.

 

Alright.

 

After a while, I finally arrive at the Jtune, ok, Hani, fighting! Do your best! I go to the receptionist to confirm my appointment. 

 

How I can help you miss?

 

Call me Miss Hani.

 

Miss Hani, how I can help you?

 

I have made an appointment with Mr. Rain last week, and the appointment is today at 11 o’clock.

 

Ok, I will call his secretary to confirm it.

 

The receptionist call the secretary and she look at me.

 

Ok, Miss Hani, you can go for your appointment now.

 

Thank you.

 

I walk away from the receptionist but my ears caught something that lightens my mood.

 

She look so pretty, elegant and stylish.

 

Their praise makes me so happy!  I meet the secretary,

 

Miss Hani right?

 

I am nodding my head.

 

Mr. Rain has wait for you inside. 

 

She quickly knocks on the door and brings me inside the Mr. Rain’s room.

 

Hello Miss Hani, I believe you are In Na’s assistant right?

 

Mr. Rain greet me, and wait, he knows Aunt In Na?

 

Why you look so surprise? Doesn’t In Na tell you that we are friends?

 

I shake my head.  He just smile, how can she do this to me.  She never tells me se is friend with world star.

 

I believe she want to make surprise for you.

 

Ah, how can he read my mind?

 

Sit here Miss Hani.

 

He asks me to sit at the couch inside his room.

 

I will go straight to the point; you must want to know about our concept for MBLAQ comeback right?

 

I am nodding my head.

 

I already prepared it in this files but I will make some briefing about it.  Our comeback will use First Love concept.

 

It seems interesting Mr. Rain.

 

Yeah, right? I know I can produce interesting concept.

 

I just smile when I heard his answered, this man somehow reminds me of Aunt in Na.

 

MBLAQ member each will take the role of guy which is girl will fall in love in their first love.  There are 5 types, popular, easy going, gentleman, nerd and bad guy.

 

Bad guy?

 

Yeah, bad guy, don’t you know, girls also fall in love with bad guy?

 

I am nodding my head but somehow not satisfied with the answer.

 

Miss Hani, have you ever fall in love?

 

Ye…yeah.

 

Yang Seungho

 

We are just finished our dance practice and we have to for another schedule.   We decide to wait for our manager at the lobby of our company.  We are lucky because our dance practice is in our company building, it will be easy if we have meeting with Rain sunbaenim but sometimes unlucky because it will make him easier to monitor our dance practice.  This does not mean we hate him but every time he monitoring our dance practice we will be really nervous and somehow we make more mistakes than our usual practice.

 

Hyung, I want to buy some coffee, do you want some?

 

I hear Mir asking me.

 

Yeah, why not, here, take this and ask other member if they want it too.

 

Others too?

 

Yeah, why?

 

If that is the case, I need somebody to assist me.

 

Let me help you!

 

Suddenly Thunder said.

 

Ok, deal!

 

Both of them left and make 3 of us left.  I look at G.O and who is busy reading his script for their drama and as a good leader I don’t want to disturb them.  I switch on my ipad and search the games.  Suddenly my phone vibrate and I look at the id caller,

 

Mum!

 

How are you, son?

 

I am fine but a little bit busy because of our comeback.

 

Pity my son.

 

Don’t be mum.

 

Actually I want to ask you, do you free this weekend?

 

Erm, I think I don’t have any schedule.

 

Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Lee are having dinner and they invite us too.

 

Ow…

 

So make yourself free then.

 

Ok, mum.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s home, it has been a long time I didn’t visit them.  I wish Hani will be there too, I really miss her and my heart will not be ease until I ask her forgiveness.

 

Who is calling dude?

 

My mum.

 

If it was your mum why you look so gloomy?

 

They got invited to Hani’s house this weekend.

 

Then just go.

 

Should I?

 

Of…

 

Hyung! Hyung!

 

Suddenly Mir comes with yelling.

 

What is wrong Mir?

 

G.O asks Mir.

 

We just met a fairy!

 

I and G.O look each other.  Then we look at Thunder who is coming a little bit late from Mir.

 

What happen Thunder? Mir said both of you met with fairy.

 

G.O asks Thunder and patiently waits for him to sit.

 

Hyung, we just bump into a goddess, she is really beautiful just like goddess!

 

No, she is not goddess, she is fairy!

 

Goddess!

 

Fairy!

 

Ah, guys please!

 

Suddenly we heard Joon’s voice, look like we forgot that he is sleeping.  Thunder and Mir quickly apologize and stay silent.  I just smile at them while G.O continues reading his script while I am going to continue my game.  Suddenly,

 

Hyung! Hyung! (Whispering)

 

Mir come near me and nudge me, I look at him and lift up my brow, G.O who is busy with his script also come near me to hear what Mir want to say.

 

There she is a fairy!

 

I look at the direction where Mir points his finger, too bad; I just can see her back.

 

Ah, I want to see her face!

 

G.O says with his frustrated face/

 

Sorry hyung.

 

Suddenly Mir apologizes to me and as an answer I just ruffle his hair.

 

No worries, Mir.

 

Ok, guys ready to leave!

 

Suddenly our manager gives the announcement, we ready to leave when suddenly something make us stop.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

Today is the day! I will go to Jtune to gather information about MBLAQ’s comeback, I really can’t wait to go there, and I wish I can meet Seungho there! But I am afraid if he gets another schedule.  Never mind, let us hope for the best.  Before I go, I have to report to my team leader first.

 

Team leader, I will go to Jtune today.

 

She stops doing her work.

 

Ow ok, gather as much as you can, I will trust you this time.

 

I understand team leader.

 

Send my regards to the Mr. Rain, ok?

 

Alright team leader, I will go first!

 

As I walk to leave team leader office suddenly my phone is vibrating.

 

From: Taewoo Oppa

 

Come to my office before you go.

 

Aish, how he can his caller id like this? When did he change it? I don’t remember change his caller id before.  Just because we already declared, he thinks he can do it? Relax Joohyeon, you have to wait until after finish this project and my mission to get back Seungho.

 

After that, I walk to Taewoo office; I knock the door and only coming when I hear the signal.

 

Oppa! (Faking)

 

Joohyeonnie! Are you already wanted to leave?

 

Deh oppa!

 

Aigoo, I am going to miss my Joohyeonnie!

 

Me too! (Faking again)

 

Take care ya babe!

 

Bye oppa!

 

I am ready to leave when suddenly Taewoo come and hug me from behind.

 

Oppa, people will see us!

 

I am going to miss you babe.

 

After said that, he releases me and I kiss him on his cheek even I really don’t want to do that.  He just smiles at me and bid goodbye to me.  Wah, I think I can get an award for acting.

 

I and Taewoo actually already declare, I still remember the moment when he asks for declaration and it was during our dinner to celebrate my first important task.  Actually this is not include in my plan but for the good future I just accept him, just for a while it will not harm right?

 

I take a taxi to Jtune since I don’t have my own car, ah, maybe I can ask it from Taewoo, keke, and I think I have to use him to the fullest! Pity him but I will never forget his good deeds.  Not so long, I arrive at Jtune, it has a big building.  I never imagine that Seungho will work as one of the staff in this company even he is a celebrity I think he also part of company’s staff right?

 

I have to meet him no matter what! I walk quickly to receptionist and ask to meet Mr. Rain.  While waiting for the receptionist to contact Mr. Rain’s secretary, I look around, and I find a group of boy sits at the corner of the lobby.  I look at them closely, wait, that is MBLAQ, I can see Joon, G.O and suddenly I hear,

 

Hyung! Hyung!

 

Ah, this guy also part of MBLAQ and after that there is also a guy follow behind. 

 

Miss, you can meet Mr. Rain now.

 

Suddenly the receptionist says it to me.  I quickly nod my head.  After that I change my direction to the MBLAQ, look like they going to leave.  Joohyeon take this chance to meet him.

 

Excuse me, is that MBLAQ?

 

I ask the receptionist.  The receptionist is nodding the sign of answering my question.  I quickly prepare my mental and physical to meet him.  I have to quick before they are leaving.  I run to their direction and,

 

Seungho!

 

~ ~ ~

Ok, enjoy the chapter, now i am going to mountain to gathers more ideas, more conflicts, muahahaha!