Comeback

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Today is my first day working in the new company with Aunt In Na, I get this job because of her.  Aunt In Na got an offer to work in Korea and she gets the offer with a condition, she wants them to accept me too as her assistant.  Surprisingly they agree with it! 

 

Hani!

 

Yes mum!

 

I quickly run down to the kitchen to take breakfast with my family plus Aunt In Na.  Aunt In Na already there enjoying her breakfast.

 

Are you ready for your first day Hani?

 

My father asks me.

 

Of course dad!

 

Don’t worry, I am beside her.

 

Aunt In Na assures my father.  My father nods his head and continues to take his breakfast.  After that, Aunt In Na and me go to work.  When I heard Aunt In Na driving, I feel a little bit nervous but surprisingly her drive is really good.  I am nervous because it has been a long time she did not drive on Korea.

 

At the new office,

 

Ok fellows, this is our new team leader and her assistant.  They welcome us with applause, and I can feel some eyes are really not welcoming me.  I believe some of them might feel not comfortable to accept me as their team leader assistant because I am still fresh in this field but I already prepared for this.

 

Flashback

 

Hani, I want to remind you something.

 

Aunt In Na said.

 

What is it Aunt In Na?

 

It is about our new company, I have accepted the position with condition right?

 

I am nodding my head.

 

There will be some of old staff will envy or jealous of you, since they had work for a long time and they have to accept you as their team leader assistant.

 

Ow, I understand Aunt In Na, and I will do my best to show them that I deserve this position.

 

Good girl!

 

She is answering me while ruffling my hair.

 

End of Flashback.

 

As I promise Aunt In Na before, I will do my best; it is also hard for me to be her assistant too.  I have to reach some requirements and finally she accepts me.  Aunt In Na is my role model in fashion designer because she has her own style that makes people that design is from for her.  I will become a good designer just like her.

 

Hani, be prepare, we have our first meeting today!

 

Yes Team Leader In Na.

 

She stops and looks at me.

 

Aigoo, so cute!

 

She is so unpredictable, can be serious and goofy at the same time.

 

During meeting,

 

Ok, today is our first meeting together; I just received our first project together.

 

The other team member nodding their head sign of agreement on what Aunt In Na said.

 

So, I hope we can work together and be the best among the best.

 

Aunt In Na continue her presentation about the new project, while I as her assistant keep on take note what is important for this project.

 

Our first project is to design the clothes for one of the idol group which is really rare because usually their stylist will design their clothes for their comeback.

 

May I know which group is it?

 

One of the members asks, he look really stylish, with his hair divide into two, one side black color and one side is white color.  His clothes also look really good on him.

 

They are called MBLAQ.

 

Aunt In Na answered back.

 

Ow, the one which is selected by Rain.

 

A boy with a beautiful nails, a lot of accessories on his nail but it look cute and stylish.  Aunt In Na nod her head,

 

Any ideas for this project?

 

All the members keep on looking on the MBLAQ profiles and read it for a while.

 

Hani?

 

I hear Aunt In Na called me.

 

Yes Team Leader In Na?

 

Any ideas?

 

This is only my idea, why don’t we look through their new album, like their song what are they trying to show to the fan for this time.  Charismatic, bad boy or any others concept.

 

Aunt In Na is nodding her head while she keeps on looking on the MBLAQ profile.

 

I think I agree with Miss Hani idea because we afraid if we design something are far from their concept this time.

 

The boy with two colors hair said.

 

How about the other members, do you agree with this?

 

The other also nods their head.

 

Ok, if everyone agree, Hani I want to make some research about this matter.

 

Alright Team Leader In Na.

 

Ok, meeting dismisses.

 

Yang Seungho

 

You make me cry,

 

I wake up because of my phone, I look at the caller id, and it is our manager.

 

Hello.

 

Have you wake up? Don’t forget you have meeting with Rain today.

 

Ok, I will wake the other members.

 

I end the call, it as tiring lately, since our comeback is only 6 month from now.  I think I should wake the other members fast, start with G.O first, because he easy to wake up and maybe he can prepare our breakfast then our Mir, follow by Thunder and Joon.  I have to wake up Joon a little bit late because he gets home late last night because of his own schedule.

 

After 3 hours, everything and everyone seems ready, we left our apartment to our main office for meeting.  Luckily we arrive early so we decide to wait for Rain at the meeting room.

 

Hyung, what do you think the concept of our comeback this time?

 

Suddenly Mir asks me.

 

I am not sure Mir, let us just wait for Rain sunbaenim.

 

I am answering him, and he looks kind of satisfied with my answer and we keep on bickering and joking each other until we heard some knock on the door.

 

Sorry guys, I am little bit late.

 

All of stand up showing some respect for him.

 

Sit down, how are guys these days?

 

We are just fine.

 

Joon answering the question.

 

Is is true Seungho?

 

Yeah, they are looking fine just sometimes I feel sorry for Joon because his busy schedule.

 

Rain nods his head.

 

Ok, I will try to look it over again.  So I am not going to make this meeting long because I hear that you will have dance practice after this right?

All of us nod our head.

 

So, our concept for this comeback is First Love.

 

First Love?

 

Suddenly Mir shouted excitedly.

 

Seems like Mir is really excited, yeah, all of you will be girls first love.

 

How?

 

Suddenly Thunder who is quiet from the start asking a question.

 

You will take a role as a type of girls will fall in love, there are going to be 5 types, popular guy, easy going guy, nerd guy, gentleman guy and also bad guy.

 

Who will fall for the nerd guy?

 

Joon is asking for explanation.

 

This nerd guy is not like you imagine, he will be nerd and look fine too plus innocent too, and girls will definitely fall for him.

 

All of us are nodding our head,

 

So how will determine the role among us?

 

I am asking because this seems interesting to me and somehow make me reminds of someone.

 

Ok, I already decide who going to take which roles.  First popular guy, Lee Joon.

 

Yes, I am hot stuff right now!

 

Rain just smile and shake his head probably wondering how he can choose Joon before.

 

Easy going guy is Mir.

 

Assa!

 

Joon and Mir is really suitable each other when they are together they can cause a havoc situation.

 

Nerd guy goes to Thunder.

 

Thunder is nodding his head.

 

Gentleman guy is G.O.

 

My pleasure sunbaenim.

 

This guy really can make people cringe with what he said and do.

 

Last but not least, our leader, bad guy.

 

I am nodding my head.

 

Ok guys, study how to suit with your role and dismiss!

 

We are ready to leave the meeting room when suddenly I feel some tap on my shoulder.

 

Hyung,

 

It was Thunder.

 

What is it?

 

Do I look really nerd?

 

I just smile,

 

Thunder, you are not nerd but innocent to me.

 

He smile and seems satisfied with answer.

 

What about me? Do I look like bad guy?

 

He stops and looks at me.

 

Yeah, kind of.

 

He answers and start to run from me.

 

Aish, this kid!

 

While on the way to dance practice, I keep on thinking the role I got before.  I think I am really bad guy to someone.  Yeah to someone.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

Joohyeon!

 

I kind of hate that voice.

 

Yes, Team Leader!

I lazily stand up from my sit and go to her table.

 

Please photocopy all the materials for our meeting today, all of them are 10 copies.

 

I am nodding my head and quickly leave her place before she assigns me another job.  While photocopying I look at the materials.

 

Wah, this is MBLAQ, what we will do with MBLAQ?

 

I quickly finish my task and ready to set our meeting room at the same time I feel excited, because we are going to work with MBLAQ this time.  I think this a chance for me to meet Seungho back!  This matter really makes light my mood.  While humming MBLAQ song I hear last night and preparing the meeting room,

 

Hi babe!

 

Suddenly I hear a voice and someone hug me from behind.

 

Sunbaenim! People will see us!

 

Sunbaenim, sunbaenim, calls me Taewoo oppa!

 

He still doesn’t release me, and this makes me feel disgust.  Does he know I am just using him to get this position?

 

Taewoo Oppa!

 

I am faking my aegyo.

 

Aigoo, cute girl!

 

Oppa, have you talked with Team Leader?

 

Ah, I have surprise for you in today’s meeting.

 

He said and leaves the meeting room.

 

What surprise?

 

Suddenly,

 

Joohyeon! Finish preparing?

 

Yes, Team Leader!

 

She is nodding her head and leaves the room.  I also follow her step and wait for the meeting to start; I keep on wondering what Taewoo will do for today’s meeting.  Finally, it is already time, I quickly go to the meeting room and not forget to remind the intern to make some coffee and prepare some snack too.  I feel really glad because there are 2 interns join our group last week, thanks to them my task come a lot easier. 

 

Sorry to make all of you waiting.

 

Finally team leader arrives in the meeting room with sunbaenim, no I mean Taewoo Oppa.

 

Good morning members, today I would like to announce our new project.

 

All of us look eager to know about our new project.

 

Yesterday, we get a call from Jtune Entertainment.  They would like us to make a full report about their artist who will make their comeback in the 6 months.  They also want to publish photo album for this comeback which is will be our task to design for it.

 

The team members look excited and take a note about this project.

 

What is their concept?

 

One of the team members is asking.

 

Their concept is First Love, the type of guy that girl will fall.  They have 5 types, popular guy, easy going guy, gentleman guy, nerd guy and bad guy.  Each member will take one role each.

 

Ah, I wonder what will be Seungho’s role.

 

I keep on wondering inside my mind.  I am sure he will get easy going guy, I am sure 100%!

 

Joohyeon!

 

I am not realizing team leader call for me until one of the team members nudges me.

 

Yes!

 

I will assign you to get all the information’s from their company and present it on our second meeting.

 

Yes!

 

Wah, I feel so excited, finally I get the task! Not like the intern task, more like one of the member tasks! Yeah, I feel so happy! I look at Taewoo Oppa, he smile widely at me.

 

Ah, besides that, I get to meet MBLAQ! This will make mission easier because I get to meet them early than I thought.  Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate,

 

From: Sunbaenim

 

How about a dinner to celebrate tonight?

I don’t feel like to have dinner with him tonight, all I have to be planning the best for my task and also my own mission but this happen because of him too.

 

To: Sunbaenim

 

Alright ^_^

 

I just fake my smile to him.