5 years

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Look, it is ours! Take it!

 

Aunt In Na said to me.  I quickly take the luggage and ready to go to the gate.  Aunt In Na looks so excited because this is the first time for her to back in Korea after ten years.  Yeah, I am back in Korea after 5 years, graduated and work with Aunt In Na.

 

Hani!

 

I can hear my mother’s voice.  I really miss her and my father we met last year during Christmas.  Before I realize Aunt In Na already run to my parents to greet them.  She looks so happy.

 

Hani, faster!

 

I quickly run to their direction. 

 

Yeay, finally our princess is back!

 

My father said and I quickly hug him and my mother.

 

Ok, let’s go.

 

On the way back home, I just enjoy the scenery while listening to their conversation.  Aunt In Na work as a fashion designer, this time she get an offer to work at the one of famous clothing company at Korea, so she took this opportunity to back to her homeland.  While I also already graduate from the college and start working for 2 years already.  At first I don’t have any intention to back in Korea but seems I work as assistant for Aunt In Na, I guess I have no choice.

 

So, In Na I think you don’t have to find place to live.

 

I heard my mother said.

 

Why?

 

Aunt In Na asks her back.

 

Just stay at our place since we have extra room for you.

 

My father answers her question.  I look at Aunt In Na; she keeps on thinking about my parent’s suggestion.  She is a funny when she tries to be serious.

 

Aunt In Na, live with us! Your work will become easy because your assistant is near with you and you can access her anytime you want!

She looks at me and ruffles my hair.  Ah, I wonder why the entire person in my family likes to ruffles my hair.

 

Ok!

 

That it, Aunt In Na with her short answer.  I just smile and look out back to enjoy the scenery while waiting to reach our home.  After an hour journey we finally reach our home.  I really miss this house, the house Iived since I was born, like the old folks said, home sweet home.  I took out my luggage and bring it to my room.

 

I open the door, it still the same just like 5 years ago.  The bed, the desk, the closet and even the book also still remain in the same place.

 

Welcome back Hani!

 

I know that voice.

 

I am back mum!

 

I hug her tightly and stop until she said.

 

I cannot breathe Hani!

 

I just laugh and look around my room again.

 

I don’t change anything here, so you can find your things like before.

 

Thank you mum!

 

Our princess has changed, she become more beautiful!

 

I think I get it from someone.

 

Yes, of course you took it from me and also your dad.  Ah, dinner will ready in 2 hours so unpack your things.

 

Ok mum!

 

So I continue to unpack my things, I open my closet, I smile when I look at it, full of jeans and t-shirt.  Only one mini dress, this mini dress bring a lot of memory, I want to throw it away but I can’t because this is my first mini dress I get from my mother.  I folded all the old clothes and replace it with the new one.  Then I look back at my closet, full with feminine clothes.

 

Yes, I already changed.

 

Yang Seungho

 

Ok, guys get ready!

 

All 5 of us, stand up and continue our photo shoot, even we are tired but we have to do our best not for ourselves but all the people around us. 

 

Seungho, a little closer with G.O

 

Already tired old man?

 

G.O asks me.

 

Look who is talking.

 

Both of us smile like an idiot.

 

Seungho, G.O please, we need charisma look.

 

Sorry!

 

Both of us said and we continue our photo shoot for 5 hours.

 

Ah, hyung, my back hurt!

 

Our youngest said. 

 

Now I wonder who is older here.

 

G.O said and that make 5 of us laughing.  It has been 2 years 5 of us had debuted.  I originally don’t have any intention to debut and it all start when I went for audition with G.O and Joon and both of them ask me to try too.  Luckily 3 of us, pass the audition and 1 year after become trainee we have a chance to debut.  Before I forgot, beside me, G.O and Joon there 2 more members added, they are Thunder and Mir.

 

After photo shoot, we plan to have dinner before back home.  So our manager had stopped at the restaurant and we have dinner there.   About 5 minutes we get to the table, the waiter has come and asks for our orders.  So all of us place the order and one thing hit me when the waiter said,

 

Would you like to add ice cream to your order? We just add it as a new menu.

 

Ice cream, it makes me reminds me of someone.  How long we have not met? Yes, 5 years, for 5 years I got no news from her.

 

Seungho, would like to add ice cream?

 

I heard Joon asking me.

Yes, please.

 

Which flavor?

 

Chocolate please.

 

How is she? Where is she right now? I tried to ask Mrs.  Lee but I got nothing.   She said she wants to help me but she already made a promise with Hani.

 

Hyung, are you ok?

 

Thunder’s question makes me realize my surrounding. 

 

Ah, I am ok, no worries!

 

G.O patting my shoulder, I just smile to him.  G.O is the closest person to me after Hani leaved.  I told him all my problems including Hani’s matter.  He also the one who make me realize who is Hani in my life.  He also know what an ice cream mean to me.

 

Relax dude, don’t pressure yourself.

 

I just smile at him.  He really knows about me.  That is why our fan calls us Soul mate Couple; we can talk even with our eyes.  Because of this also, we can win when we play against Joon, Thunder and Mir.  Not so long our dinner ready and we enjoy it without hesitate and I feel lucky because there are no other customer except us in the restaurant.  I believe when there is other customer they will feel weird when they look at us like we have not eat for years.

 

My stomach is full!

 

Mir said after finish his dinner.  Thunder just smile when he heard that.

 

Ok, guys, ready to back home!

 

Our manager said, paid the dinner we rides our van and be ready to reach home.  While in the van I can’t help but to think about her.  I keep on wondering where, how, what she is doing right now.  I hope I can meet her again, I will ask for forgiveness and I want to start a new fresh start.

 

Wait for me Hani, I will find you no matter where you are, I am sorry for being like before, I am just a stupid person.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

Joohyeon! Can you help me check this articles; make sure there is no errors like before!

 

Ah, I really tired right now and why he must choose me for this task.  I get up from my seat and take the articles.  It has been 2 years I work but my task just like an intern task.  I thought when I work my dream work it happen just like in my dream but it is not!    It was my dream to work in Publication Company I really hope that I can release my won articles but I don’t know how long I have to wait!

 

I get to work here because I got recommend from my senior; I thought he can get me a good position.  I even broke up with Seungho just because I want to get my dream work.  Seungho, it has been a long time I don’t hear from him, all I knew he had debuted.  Now I feel regret, why did I asked for broke up before?

 

Joohyeon? Look like you have time to day dream; have you finish your task?

 

I quickly take the article.

 

‘MBLAQ comeback in 2 weeks!’

 

MBLAQ? Wait, this is Seungho’s group, woah they are doing well.

 

I thought in my mind.  The feeling of regret keeps on hitting me.

 

Hye babe.

 

I know this voice, I look up, and he is my senior who is recommended me into this company.  Because of this man, I leave Seungho.  If not because of him, I already be a girlfriend of singer, famous singer.

 

How you doing?

 

Sunbaenim, when I get to write my own article?  All I do know is intern’s task.

 

I whine to him.

 

Sorry babe, I already talk with your team leader, so can you wait?

 

I am faking my pouting, I already heard that reason so many times, so many times I want to break up with him but I can’t till I get what I want, after I get it, I will find Seungho back!  Can’t wait for that day!

 

Flashback

 

Seungho, let us break up!

 

Seungho look calmly at me and raised his brow.

 

I said let us break up!

 

What are you trying to do?

 

I want to break up, I can’t see our future when we are together.

 

Why? Look I am trying hard for our future, after graduate I will find a good job.

 

Ah, forget it! Will you find a good job when your study is all about music, theatre?

Look, there are so many ways in arts ok?

 

Forget it! Good bye!

 

I left after said that to him, I don’t care what he want to think and now I sure my future already good when I with Daehyun-sunbae!

 

End of Flashback.

 

Ah,  I feel so stupid!

~ ~ ~

how was it friends?

comments are welcome!

thank you for those who is subscribing my story!