Friend VS Enemy

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Next week final exam will start, and I still feel that I have not study enough.  I am happy with my routine now, come early to the school, recess at library and after school study at the library and before going back I spend my time for a while at the favorite place even sometimes I feel a little bit lonely and boring.  Another routine I forgot to mention is to avoid Seungho and Joohyeon, I try my best to avoid Seungho because of the request from Joohyeon and with Joohyeon we will talk if it is necessary.

 

Seungho and Joohyeon already made their relationship to public.  So I have no reason to hang out with Seungho and also Joohyeon, just sometimes I met G.O at the library, I don’t know he likes to visit library.  Suddenly I hear a knock on my door,

 

Hani,

 

It is my mum.

 

Come in mum!

 

I can see my mum walk to my study table and sit on my bed which is next to the table.

 

Hani how is your study?

 

I just am smiling.

 

Everything ok but sometimes I feel like I have not study enough.

 

My mum ruffles my hair, I like this and also this reminds me of him.

 

You have study enough, I look my little princess have change into the bookworm.

 

I am laughing at her statement.

 

Do you still want to further your study overseas?

 

My mum is asking again.

 

Yes, I still feel like that.

 

My mum is smile again.

 

But you are still young; it is really hard for me to let you go.

 

I hug her and kiss her cheek.

 

Don’t worry mum, Aunt In Na is there, if any trouble I will refer to her, she is my favorite aunt.

 

She hugs me again.

 

Our little princess already grown up and change into beautiful princess.

 

We keep on hugging for a while and stop when,

 

Have you told Seungho about this?

 

I just shake my head.

 

I think we don’t need to tell him mum.

 

My mum touches my face.

Are you sure?

 

I am nodding my head the sign of assuring.

 

Yang Seungho

 

It has been an hour I sit at this table, but I believe I spend about 30% on remembering the incident in the class.  It keeps on replying inside my mind, what had happen to me?  I am trying my best to be a good boyfriend for Joohyeon but Hani keep on appearing inside my mind.

 

Our relationship already known by our classmate, since that day I don’t have a chance to meet or talk with Hani.  She seems avoiding me, we don’t meet in the bus anymore, I don’t know where she go during recess and after school I have not meet her whether around the school or in the bus.  Sometimes I miss the day we spend time together, not that I not enjoying my time with Joohyeon but it is different, I don’t know how to explain it.

 

From: Joohyeonie

 

What are you doing?

 

A text from Joohyeon, I also realize that both of them Hani and Joohyeon also not really talk, I try to ask Joohyeon but I don’t get the answer from her.  Sometimes I ask her about Hani and her face will change, I don’t understand it, I just asking about her and also my best friend.  Joohyeon also had change a little after our classmate known about relationship, she seems open with others, and she is not really shy anymore.  Every time they gather and talk I realize only one person is not there, she is Hani.

 

I had gone to Hani’s house but I feel nervous to push the bell of her house.  I don’t know what had happen to me; even I had gone there a million times.  There is one day, I already near her house when I suddenly saw her just comeback from school.  I don’t have courage to call her name, I only saw her from the far, how I miss her right now.  Every times I saw her face nowadays, I will nervous my heart beat fast, it happens after the class incident.  That incident keep on appearing, yeah, every time, and also in my dream.

 

Ah, I forgot something.

 

To: Joohyeonie

 

I am studying.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

I feel happy and satisfied with my life right now, I have boyfriend and also a lot of friends.  I cannot imagine that my life will turn like this.  This is happen after our relationship being public, thanks to Joon anyways.  Not all the people happy about this but I don’t care because I already have Seungho.  I also feel relieve because Hani is not lingering near us now.  This mean I can spend a lot of time with my Seungho.  Some times I feel annoying when he keep on asking about Hani.

 

How is Hani?

Have Hani eat during recess?

Where is she go after school?

 

There is a time when he ask me to invite Hani to eat together during recess, I feel really annoying and also jealous and because of that I don’t ask Hani for the invitation I just said she decline our invitation.  Ah, I wonder what Seungho is doing right now.  I ask him to watch movie today, but he decline because our final will start next week.  I already forgot about final, in my head is full with Seungho.

 

To: My boyfie

 

What are you doing?

 

After final we are free to do anything, yeay, I will make sure I will spend it with Seungho and about college, I will go with the same college as him if possible with the same courses too.  I look at my phone still no answer from him.

 

I wait and wait and wait and wait.  After 30 minutes,

 

From: My boyfie

 

I am studying.

 

Just read his text can make me smile.  I took out my diary, and accidently a picture came out from it.

 

Me and Hani.

 

It is picture of me and Hani.  Sorry Hani, you are my enemy right now.  You are dangerous for me and Seungho.