This feeling

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Hani! Lee Hani!

 

Ah, I know that voice; it is my mum’s voice.  Why she is calling me? I open my eyes; I turn on the right to see my alarm clock,

 

7.00 am

 

Still early, why she woke me up look like I am will late for school, even my alarm clock does not ringing yet.  I get up and walk to the kitchen.

 

Mum, why you woke me up early, still early I mean.

 

She look at me and ruffles my hair, I like that, just like someone did it to me.  After that,

 

Sorry Seungho, our princess always like this every morning.

 

I look at the dining table and see Seungho sit there while smiling evilly to me. 

Mum, why did not tell me he is here.

 

I quickly run to bedroom and ready to take a bath.  While in the bathroom,

 

Ish, why don’t he text me before I come here, I must look like stupid before.

 

After bath, ready to work, I take a heavy step to the kitchen to have breakfast with my family and plus with Seungho too. 

 

Good morning dad, mum.

 

Dad look at me, smiling and ask me to sit at the table, our dining table is not really big because there are only 3 of us in this house and sometime Seungho will join us.

 

Why is our princess pouting in the morning?

 

Suddenly I hear dad’s voice, I look at him and,

 

I am pouting? No, I am not, see I am smiling now!

 

Dad laugh when he hear I answering him, mum just smile as always and when I look at Seungho beside me still wearing his evilly smile.  After breakfast, we are ready to go to the school.  Dad is offering us to send us to school but I don’t want it because our school and his office are in the opposite direction.  Everyday we will take a bus to go to the school, everyday I will meet Seungho in the bus but I don’t know why he came to our house today.  I want to ask this question but when I turn to him, he is still smiling evilly.

 

Yah, stop smile like that!

 

He stops smiles and come a little bit closer to me, actually he already close to me because the bus already full of people.

 

Aigoo, our princess,

 

He said that while ruffling my hair.  I feel embarrass when he did that but at the same time I like it too.  Yah, Hani, she is teasing you right now.

 

Don’t you dare to tell that to other people or else I will kick you!

 

I try to motion the kick action but suddenly the bus takes an emergency break.  I lost my stability and I feel like I will fall down but I am not.  Who is this? I feel so safe right now. 

 

Ehem.

 

I look up and see Seungho’s face, ah, how did this happen? I am in the Seungho’s hand.  What should I say? Why my heart feel likes to explode? Why my face feels like burning?  Why I always feel like this every time I am with him lately?  Did I fall for him? I can’t right?

 

Yang Seungho

 

I decide to go to Hani’s house today, have breakfast with her family because there is no one in my house right now; both my parents went out for business matter.  I already inform Mrs. Lee yesterday but I have not told Hani yet.  At 7.00 am, I already arrive at Hani’s house. Mrs. Lee as usual welcoming me at asks me to join her at the kitchen.

 

Wait, I will wake Hani up.

 

I just nod my head.

 

Hani! Lee Hani!

 

Mrs. Lee smiles at me back while continuing her job making breakfast.  After a while, I can hear Hani’s voice,

 

Mum, why you woke me up early, still early I mean.

 

I can see Hani walking in the sleepy state to her mum.  She looks kind of cute like that and I see Mrs. Lee ruffling her hair and once again she looks cute.

 

Sorry Seungho, our princess always like this every morning.

 

I just smile and when Hani turn to me I change my smile into evilly mode. 

 

Mum, why did not tell me he is here.

 

She quickly run to her bedroom, maybe she wants to take a bath, I guess.  While having some chit chat with Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee appears in the kitchen and I quickly greet him.

 

Hello, Mr. Lee.

 

Mr. Lee just smile and we share a handshake.  He takes a sit in front of me.

 

How many times I have to tell you, just call me uncle, no, dad is ok too.

 

I smile when he said that.  I think he already talks about this many times before but sometimes I forgot about it.

 

How is our princess at school? I hope that you can take a look after her because you know how is she right?  She is kind of rough and tomboyish.

 

Just when I want to answer Mr. Lee question,

Good morning dad, mum.

 

I see Hani already ready to school and take a sit besides me.  She smells kind of sweet to me.

 

Why is our princess pouting in the morning?

 

Suddenly I hear Mr. Lee asking her.  I think I know the reason why she is pouting this morning.

 

I am pouting? No, I am not, see I am smiling now!

 

Mr. Lee laughs when he heard that while Mrs. Lee smiles calmly when she heard her princess answer. I also can’t help myself to smile too.  We are enjoying our breakfast and ready to take a bus to go to the school.  Today the bus is full with people and I feel bored while waiting the bus arrives at the school.  I look at Hani who is look at me too, and I smile at her.

 

Yah, stop smile like that!

 

The situation seems fun to ; I wonder what should I do?

 

Aigoo, our princess,

 

I say it while ruffling her hair.

 

Don’t you dare to tell that to other people or else I will kick you!

 

Hani look like she wants to kick me but the bus suddenly takes an emergency break.  Everything happen so fast and all I know she already in my arms.  She looks up at me and she looks cute while doing that.  Stop! Wait, what happen to me?
 

Park Joohyeon

 

I come early today, with the hope I can forget everything happen during Seungho walk me home the others day.  I know it is happen last week, but I still can’t forget it.  He did not do anything; we only walk and sometimes talk.  From that day, I can’t forget the moment.

 

I try to calm myself while read the book, but not long after that, I see Hani already arrive with her red face.  She keeps on mumbling alone.  This is weird; usually she will greet me first.

 

Good morning Hani!

 

I said to her.  She looks at me and hugs me tightly.

    Why Hani?

 

She look at me and point her finger to somewhere, I follow the direction and it stop at Seungho.

 

Dugun.Dugun.Dugun.

 

Ok, relax Joohyeon.  I look back at Seungho, and ask him without make any sound.  He just said don’t know, again without any sound.

 

Did he do something bad?

 

I asked her.  She nods her head and said,

 

He makes fun of me.  Beat him Joohyeon.

 

I just smile when I heard Hani’s answer, Hani even she looks rough and loud but she can act cute too.

 

Ok, I will beat him during recess.

 

She looks at me and smile while showing her pinky finger.

 

Promise me?

 

I link our pinky finger and smile when heard she talked, but wait, how can I beat him? Even now, I can’t look directly to his eyes?

 

Ring.

 

Oh no, what should I do.  The bell is ringing this is mean recess.  I have to beat Seungho for Hani.

 

Joohyeon will beat you!

 

Seungho look dumbfounded when he heard that from Hani.  He looks at me and looks like he wants some explanation.  Ok, Joohyeon, you do this for Hani.  I quickly take my book and,

 

Puk.

 

Seungho look surprise and Hani laugh loudly.  I look at her,

 

Joohyeon, this is not a beat.  This is beat.

 

She said that while beat Seungho’s arm.

It is hurt!

 

Seungho said and he looks at me.

 

Why are you beating me with your book?

 

I lift my face and said,

 

That is for Hani, you morning right.

 

I look Hani, and she quickly hugs me.

 

Let’s go Joohyeon.

 

I look at Seungho and follow Hani’s step.  At the same time feels bad because what I had did to him.  I turn back and see him smile while looking at us.  That smile, make my heart beat fast, again.