Yah!

My Gift From My Old Love

Luhan drove off to a nearby resturaunt from Sehun's place. It was still silent getting out of the car. Only noise was you and Luhan slamming the car door. Luhan walked inside while Sehun and Hana followed. Luhan bowed at the employee and asked for a table for 3. The employee let them sit at a booth. Hana and Luhan sat together while Sehun sat across. Sehun remembered bringing EunJi to this resturaunt once because she was hungry. Luhan told the waiter his order and the waiter was only waiting for Sehun's order, but he was spaces out. Luhan coughed causing Sehun to snap back into sense.

"Y-Yes?" Sehun stuttered.

"Sir what would you like to eat?" The waiter asked. Sehun gave him his order, and the table grew silent again. Hana grew tired of it.

"Yah both of you are best friends, why are you both so silent? Fix the problems you have right now" Hana said. She huffed and got up and went to the bathroom. Luhan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Shes right. Sorry for causing this fight" Luhan said. Sehun shook his head. 

"No its my fault. I shouldnt have yelled at you" Sehun said. Luhan and Sehun looked at each other then started laughing. The mood was all okay again, and Hana came back. She smiled seeing both Luhan and Sehun getting along with each other again. Then the waiter came back again with their orders. They all began eating, and outside they could see the rain has stopped. Sehun smiled genuinely for the first time in awhile. 

"she stopped crying" Sehun said.

"Who stopped crying?" Luhan asked. He raised a brow. Sehun shook his head and started eating again. Both Hana and Luhan looked a each other. Hours later, they finished being there atthe resturaunt, and Luhan paid for all of them. They all walked outside. 

"You sure you dont want a ride?" Luhan asked.

"No im ok, i need to walk to clear my mind up" Sehun said. Luhan noddedand grabbed Hana's hand. Sehun watched them go into Luhan's car and drive off. He turned away and headed to the nearby park. A girl just got off from her shift at her job. Her manager let her off work eaely today since there were no more customers. 

"Are you sure? I can drive you home EunGi" your manager said. 

"No im ok, i dont live far from here. I'll walk!" you smiled. She nodded, and you walked out of the door. You saw it was already dark and sighed. You headed down, and heard a little kid scream. It was from the nearby park. You curiously walked towards the park, and saw a kid inside a gangster's hands. You gasped and ran towards the guy. On your way, you accidentally bumped guy to the floor, but you kept running. 

"Yahh!! let go of him!" you yelled. You picked up rocks and threw it at the gangster's forehead. He released the kid, and he ran behind your legs. You saw he was scared so you picked him up and started running again. You looked around and no one was in sight, and the gangster was chasing after you.

"Noona!!" the kid cried. You smiled and looked down at him.

"its ok, noona will save you" you smiled. Then you spotted some guy who got up from the ground. You looked behind you and saw the gangster catching up. You huffed then ran behind the guy, and he gave you a cold stare. Just then the gangster caught up with you, and chuckled.

"Letting your boyfriend save you?" the gangster asked.

"WHAT?!" he said.

______________________________