Movie?

My Gift From My Old Love

"Whew" Baekhyun said. He wiped the sweat off his face with his shirt. The other members started grabbing their water bottles, and drunk out of it. Sehun slowly sat down on the floor trying to catch his breathe and rest.

"Yah maknae tired?" Kai teased. Sehun looked at him then laughed.

"Shut up" he playfully said. They all began to laugh, and then Exo-M walked in with water bottles in their hands. They all looked tired out.

"Yo" Kris said and waved his hands. They all waved back, and Luhan walked to Sehun to sit next to him. Sehun moved over a little to make way for Luhan. Then Hana burst in the room carrying in a basket, which was their lunch. They rushed over to Hana and stole the basket from her hands, and began to eat.

"Yah Yah Yah!!" Hana pouted. Luhan looked at her, and walked over taking his hand cupping her cheek and thumb wiping across her face.

"Thank you babe" Luhan said. Hana blushed deeply and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Yahhh" Luhan said. Hana stuck out her tounge at him, then quickly pecked his cheek. Sehun rolled his eyes at the lovebirds.

"Get a room" he joked. Tao walked over to Sehun and gave him a High Five. They all began to laugh while Luhan and Hana's face was bright red. Luhan gave up after awhile.

"YAHHH...lets get to practice with the dance" Luhan said. They all laughed at him, and Hana stepped back. Exo-M and Exo-K began to walk to the dance floor. Soon the musci started and their bodies started dancing. Hana was still amazed watching them dance. She made an o with watching them dance. Their moves went in rythmn with the beat. After the song was done, Hana clapped and they playfully bowed. Sweat was all covered on their face. Hana noticed it and ran out to get some towels. They all watched her confusingly, then after 5 minutes she came back with the towels. All of them took one. They wiped the sweat off their face, and hung it over their neck and shoulder. Now was their break time. Luhan pulled Sehun over.

"So, how you feeling now?" Luhan asked.

"Okay i guess...just worried that they havent found Minwoo's parents" Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. Tao walked over and hit Sehun's .

"Whose Minwoo?" Tao asked. Luhan and Sehun had a face that automatically said 'caught'. Tao laughed at them, and pointed at their faces.

"Minwoo? Some kid....." Sehun said. Tao pouted.

"Yahh tell your hyung!" Tao said.

"Shut it Panda" Luhans joked.

"Im a cute and cuddly panda for you" Tao said back at Luhan. They all began to laugh, although Tao havent forgot about who is Minwoo. The others came over, which interrupted you, Tao, and Luhan's conversation. Sehun was relieved, but Tao was slightly annoyied.

"Time to practice one more time" Chen said. Hana walked over and pulled Luhan over to the dance floor.

"Okay okay babe" Luhan pouted. Soon they finished their practice and it was already 2 pm. They all fell down on the floor to relax.

"finally finished.." Kai said. They all nodded in agreement, and then there was silence. All you could hear was heavy breathing. Xiu Min and Lay got up first, and sat up. Soon the others followed and only D.O. and Chanyeol was laying down. Hana walked over and sat next to Luhan, while he wrapped an arm around Hana's shoulder. Just then Suho thought of something.

"How about we go catch a movie?" Suho said. Then they all nodded in agreement.

"Since its your idea you pay Hyung!" Chanyeol said. They all laughed and Suho had furrowed brows.

"Fine....next time its you Chanyeol!" Suho said, and then they all laughed.

"Then should we go wash up and meet each other at the theater?" Lay asked.

"Ne" they said in harmony.

"6 pm then?" Xiu Min said. They all nodded then left outside into their cars.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating alot lately, and sorry if this totally :<....