chapter 11

My Gift From My Old Love

You kept on turning and moving around trying to fall asleep. You were facing Minwoo and he was fast asleep. "lucky kid" you muttered. Minwoo snuggled up to the pillow and you sighed. Who was he talking about? i look like who? you suddenly thought. Your forehead creased and you rolled onto your back. Sehun shut the door behind him and continued walking. "why do i feel like i should stay?" he muttered. He shook the feeling off and continued to walk. The streets was dark and empty. The only thing you could hear was cats rustling in the trash cans. gonna be a long way going back to the dorm Sehun sighed. He dragged his feet and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He looked around noticing he was near his dorm. "i hope they're all asleep" he muttered. He went inside and walked up the flights of stairs. since when has stairs ever felt so torturous? he asked himself. His feet was at the door and he held his hand on his chest to catch a breath. He was about to open the door, but the door flew open. Kyungsoo was standing there looking at Sehun. "YAH! where have you been?!" Kyungsoo asked. "Calm down Umma" Sehun rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo puffed his cheek and stepped aside. Sehun was tired. There was no doubt about it. The other members barged in and found Sehun. "Yah, why did you come home late at night?" Suho asked. Sehun massgaed his temples. "Cant i atleast get some sleep? im tired" Sehun said. They all gave each other looks and walked back into their own rooms. Thank you Sehun sighed. He started walking to his room that he shares with some members. He crashed down onto his bed and instantly fell asleep.

The next morning, you woke up and gently woke Minwoo up. "Minwoo-ah~ time to wake up" you gently nudged him. "Noona...5 more minutes" he mumbled and hugged the blanket tightly. You giggled slightly and went to go get dressed for work. In the mirror you looked at your eye bags. "i shouldve slept more instead of worrying and thinking" you pouted. Minwoo had gotten up and walked into the bathroom. "Noona are you going work?" he tilted his head. You looked down at him with soft eyes, and your hand reached out to pat the top of his head lightly. "Yeah, did you want to tag along?" Minwoo looked at you with a sparkle in his eyes. "Ofcourse!" he hurriedly rushed out of the room to fix himself up properly. ahhh he's so cute you laughed to yourself, going back to your daily routine. You slipped on your uniform and looked at the time. damn, im going to be late! you called out to Minwoo. "Hurry up! We're going to be late!" you chewed on your bottom lip hesitating to just run out on your own. Minwoo waddled back to you with a smile. "Ready noona!" he grabbed your hands as you were being pulled by him.

Soon, 5 minutes before being late, you made it there. Yeah, you manager almost yelled at you but Minwoo was there. Who couldnt resist a cute kid? Hell, especially when he was pouting seeing your manager mad. "Don't get mad at noona." he whined as he hid behind your leg. ahhh so cute~ you couldnt help but squat to his level. "It's okay, noona was almost late. Are you hungry?" you patted his shoulder and he nodded. Minwoo rubbed his tummy with his bottom lip sticking out. "hungry~~" his aegyo never failed to swoon some hearts. "I'll have someone bring out food to you then. It's on noona." a smiled peeked out from your lips as you lifted him up and carried him over to a chair. It was a table in the corner of the restaraunt, where you could easily spot him. It was visible from your side of view, when you worked. Minwoo was a good kid, as he wouldnt walk away without telling you either.

--

Sehun groaned as the sunlight hit his eyes. He brought his forearm on top of his eyelids that were closed, as Suho entered the room. "Sehun get up! We have stuff to do today!" Sehun turned around and hugged the blanket more, feeling Suho tug on the blanket. He was trying to pull it off, but Sehun was stronger than him. Reluctantly, Sehun gave up as his tempermant gave in. "Go away." he growled, and Suho stepped back. "If you dont wake up in 5 minutes im going to pour cold water all over you." Suho threatened then left him. The rest of the members were up and in the living room, hanging out. "Damn, Sehun mustve been out the whole night or somthing." Kai chuckled hearing Suho threatened Sehun. ugh go away. all of you. Sehun could hear some of their conversation. He groaned and kicked his legs up; making his body up into the sitting position. He stretched out his arm, and a headache started to pound into his head.

Suho walked into the room, all ready with a bowl of cold ice water. As soon as he stepped in, Sehun sent glare-daggers straight at him. "Throw it at me, i dare you." he sent a warning to him. Suho had shivers going down his spine, and he was tempted to throw it. The bowl in his hand slightly shook from left to right, but Suho sighed and decided not to throw it at him. "Hurry up, we're gonna leave you soon." with that, he left out of the door along with the bowl of ice water. Sehun threw himself out of bed, and grabbed a pair of clothes. He needed a bath to relax his muscles, and hell. They could leave him alone all day and he wouldnt mind. i need a day to myself. a sighed fell out of his lips as his life is never peaceful anymore. It just wasnt the same.

Sehun rested his body in the bath as he let the steam take affect on his body. He closed his eyes, and let the quietness rest his head. Although it was quiet, he couldnt get one thought out of his head. what if eungi is mad? did she care that i left? he sighed. Sehun wasnt just a robot. Yes, he had feelings too and he was feeling guilty at the moment. She asked him to stay, but he left her. Sehun didnt understand if he was feeling guilty because she reminded him of Eunji. One thing was straight in his head, the resemblance was real. Whenever he would look at her, she would remind him of Eunji. damn, how much i miss her. how much i wish she was here. how much i wish she was in my arms. i was a fool back then. Sehun's forehead creased. He still blames himself for her death. Without realizing it, his hands were pruning up. Wrinkled started to show on his fingerpads and that signaled him that he should get out. Sehun grabbed the closest towel to him and wrapped it around hims waist. From outside, he could hear Suho's constant nagging. "Sehun! Hurry up, or i'll drag you myself!" Sehun sighed before silently mocking and mimicking him.