Lost Child

My Gift From My Old Love

 

Sehun told Luhan everything from start to finish. Luhan was confused at first, but decided to help Sehun. He walked ober to you and held out his hand. You glanced at his face then down to his hand. Cutely you tilted your head and Luhan laughed. With his hand, he grabbed your hand and shook it.

"Annyeong. Exo-M's Luhan imnida" he said. You nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim EunGi imnida!" you brightly said. Looking at your face and actions, you reminded him of someone. He was thinking, but little Minwoo interrupted his train of thoughts. Like a solider, Minwoo stood up tall.

"Annyeong Hyung! Minwoo imnida~" he said cutely. Luhan chuckled and pinched his cheeks. Then Sehun walked over.

"Hyung can you help me find Minwoo's parents?" Sehun asked.

"That'll be hard" Luhan pouted. Sehun nodded and sighed.

"We'll think about it later, first we need to drop off EunGi back to her home" Sehun said. Luhan nodded and grabbed his keys from his pocket and walked off.

"I'm driving!!" Luhan yelled. Sehun shook his head and looked at you and Minwoo. He motioned you both to hurry up and come outside. Both you and Minwoo slipped your shoes on and sat in Luhan's car. Luhan looked at you through the mirror. You saw and you took that as giving him directions to your house. After awhile, he pulled up into your driveway and you walked out.

"Thank you Luhan-ssi and Sehun-ssi" you bowed. Then you closed the door. Sehun glanced at Minwoo, then noticed he was fast asleep.

"What can we do? We cant personally go help him...fans would follow us everywhere. It'll also be dangerous for Minwoo" Sehun said. Luhan nodded then started to think. After a couple minutes, Luhan thought of something.

"Let's drop Minwoo to the police, and they can handle it?" Luhan said. Sehun thought about it. 

"But we cant just leave him there..." Sehun said.

"What else can we do? Our manager wants us to be at the studio soon to practice our songs" Luhan stated. Sehun sighed and gave up.

"fine" he muttered. They drove off to the police station, and left Minwoo in their care. They personally told them to make sure Minwoo finds his family and that he wont get hurt. They petted Minwoo's hair, then left. They started heading down to the studio to practice. Minwoo woke up a couple hours after Luhan and Sehun left. He got up and looked around. 

"Hyungs!!! Umma!!! Appa!!!" Minwoo called out. He was crying loudly, and a police officer came in. Earlier they took a photo and posted it on the internet and made posters to hang up to find Minwoo's family. The officer picked Minwoo up and rocked him back and forth.

"Whats wrong?" he said. Minwoo didnt stop crying. It continued like that for hours. On the other hand, you switched out to your work clothes. You neatly folded Sehun's shirt on your bed, then watched the time. You frowned.

"What if they couldnt find Minwoo's parents?" you muttered. You sighed and looked at the clock again. It was late. You were shocked and dashed out of your house and into the streets. Time flew by fast, and you were at your work.

"EunGi you're late" you manager said.

"i know, it wont happen again" you pouted. She smiled and nodded.

"Get to work please~" she sing songed. You smiled and started to work. On the announcement wall, you noticed one poster that stood out. There was a photo of Minwoo and under it, it read "Lost Child. If you are the parents contact xxx-xxx-xxxx" it had the phone number on there. You frowned.

"So they didnt find his parents..." you sadly said. 

______________________________