The Kiss

My Gift From My Old Love

Sehun walked in the direction of you. You had just seated some customers at a table.

"Annyeongha-" you were cut off by Sehun. He grabbed your shoulder which made you jerk back. Your face was priceless with a hint of confusion. You looked at Sehun in the eyes, and then yelled at him.

"Yah!! I have customers!!" you yelled. Sehun brushed it off.

"Come talk to me" Sehun said. You scoffed and ignored him. He gasped and tug your wrist. The kids looked at you in envy, and the parents looked at you both with an amusing face.

"Go with your boyfriend. Send another waiter." the mother said. Then she winked at you. You blinked 2 times with her words running through your mind.

"Ahju-" you were yet again cut off.

"Thank you Ahjumma" Sehun bowed. The customer's daughter whispered to each other and gasped. The got up and examined Sehun's face while he was tilting his face away trying not to get caught. You looked dumbly at them, and they walked around trying to look at his face. *damn....what to do now?* Sehun thought. He kept on turning his face making it more suspicious. Then finally he pulled you and harshly crashed his lips with yours. Your eyes opened wide and the girls gasped.

"OMO!" they yelled. The parents looked at their children weirdly, and Sehun had his eyes open also. That was the only way he thought he could get out of his situation. Then you pulled away and your face was totally flushed.

"YAH!!!" you yelled. Sehun looked at you, then grabbed your wrist and headed outside. You were dragged mercilessly, and the parents watched you.

"What a cute couple." they commented. Their daughters glared at them down, but the parents shrugged it off like it was nothing. Sehun dragged you to an abandoned alley.

"WHAT WAS THAT!!" you yelled. Good thing it was dark since your cheeks flushed with a dark pink color.

"What? Oh the kiss? I just had to hide my face from them." Sehun said and shrugged. *So i was used?* you thought. You were hurt by that, but you tried to move that thought to the back of your mind. You stayed silent and Sehun looked at you.

"Dont tell me...that was your first?" Sehun asked. You looked away and Sehun laughed. You turned around and smacked his arm, and he jumped up. He gawked at you and you stuck your tounge out. He ignored it.

"What did you want anyways?" you asked.

"Nothing." he simply said. You mentally face palmed.

"Why did you drag me out here then?" you asked.

"Look EunGi....nevermind" Sehun said. You rolled your eyes.

"I see you didnt find little Minwoo's family." you said. Sehun nodded, and you frowned.

"He's probably alone at the police center." you mumbled. Sehun sighed and looked at the time.

"It's getting late....i'll walk you home for the trouble i caused" Sehun said. You glared at him.

"No need." you said, then walked back into the resturaunt. Your manager looked at you.

"You can go home now. Thank you for your hard work" she said. You bowed then walked out to see Sehun waiting for you.

"I said you didnt need to walk me home." you said. Sehun shrugged and walked beside you. Silently, you both walked side by side.