Morning with Meanie and Minwoo

My Gift From My Old Love

Your forehead creased as you brought your hand up to you eyes to rub them. Your eyes slowly opened, and you looked around the room. You looked over and saw the guy who saved you from the gangster. Slowly you creeped to him and brought your face to his face slowly. Your fingers touched his eyebrows lightly, and you gazed at his good looking features. 

"ahh hes so handsome" you whispered. Sehun slightly moved, and you pulled your hand away from him. Then you lightly shook him. He woke up, and both of your forehead met with pain. 

"ahhh" you rubbed your forehead. Sehun was also rubbing his forehead.

"what the hell?!" Sehun said. He glared at you, then remembered yesterday.

"it hurts.." you whimpered. Sehun scoffed.

"you shouldnt have had your head there in the first place" he said and rubbed his own forehead. You frowned.

"Meanie" you said. Then you got up, and walked to the kitchen.

"WHAT?!" Sehun said.

"Meanie" you sing-songed it this time. Sehun grumbed.

"You're in MY home because YOU fainted at the park" Sehun emphasized. You nodded, and opened the refrigerator.

"You dont have any food..." you sighed.

"What? All you care about is food right now?" Sehun scoffed. You nodded quickly. Sehun gave up with a big sigh. You smiled at him, and he looked at your face. 

"Go shower, i'll go buy some food for you and Minwoo" Sehun said. You nodded quickly, and ran upstairs. Sehun grabbed his keys and drove off to the store. He picked up some groceries and headed home again. He took out his keys and unlocked the door. When he set the bags on the kitchen counter, he walked up the stairs. Then he heard a soft voice singing. Sehun followed the voice to the bathroom, and knew it was you singing. Then the water stopped, and you came out with only a towel wrapped around you. Sehun and you were face to face now, and this let Sehun examine your face. Just then Minwoo woke up, and exited Sehun's room. You blushed and saw Minwoo sleepily walked out, so you hurriedly walked to Sehun's room. You locked the door behind you, and laid your back on the door. Sehun was still in shock. As he looked at your face, he thought of EunJi. Minwoo pulled on Sehun's hand snapping him back into sense.

"Im hungry" Minwo said and patted his stomach. Sehun chuckled and walked downstairs to prepare breakfast. You came out with one of Sehun's shirt over you since your shirt was all wet. You walked downtairs and smelled food. You scurried down and saw Minwoo with Sehun at the kitchen. Sehun looked over and saw you wearing his shirt. It stopped mid-thigh. Sehun gulped then yelled at you.

"Yah why are you wearing my shirt?!" Sehun yelled.

"Well mine was all wet Meanie" you pouted. Sehun ignored this and filled the plate with food. He cooked a simple but delicious breakfast for you and Minwoo. After that, Sehun looked at you.

"Shouldnt you be going home?" Sehun asked. You nodded. 

"Should i take you home?" Sehun asked. You nodded again. Sehun sighed. 

"What about Minwoo?" you said. 

"I'll help him find his parents" Sehun said. You nodded the 3rd time. Minwoo pouted.

"But i like it here" Minwoo said.

"Sorry but im busy and cant have a kid around my home" Sehun said. Then the doorbell went off. Sehun walked over to the door, and saw Luhan was there.

"crap.." Sehun said. Luhan puhed the doorbell again, and finally Sehun answered it. Sehun mentally facepalmed, and opened the door for Luhan. Luhan walked in and saw you and Minwoo.

"Sehun....you need major explaining" Luhan said glaring at you and Minwoo.

_____________________________