Minwoo

My Gift From My Old Love

"Letting your boyfriend protect you?" the gangster repeated. The guy was still in shock.

"Let me get this straight. This girl behind me is some random girl i dont know, and i dont know who you are either" Sehun said. He was growing mad and frusturated. You looked at Sehun and poked him arm. He turned away and you gave him pleading eyes.

"Help us pleaseee?" you mouthed. Sehun looked at you confusingly. 

"No" Sehun mouthed. The gangster grew irritated and threw a punch. It landed straight on Sehun's jaw, and Sehun flew back a bit. You covered your mouth with one hand.

"Hyung!!" the kid yelled. You ran over to where he was touching his jaw at. 

"Are you okay?!" you asked. Sehun gave you a dark glare, and you noticed the gangster was going to punch the kid. You immidiately got up and ran over to protect the kid. 

"Noona!!" he cried. Your head met the gangster's fist. Sehun got up and went over. His facial expression was dark. He had anger and disgust written all over his face. Last thing you saw was Sehun punching the guy in the face, then you out. Sehun picked you up bridal style, and had the kid follow behind him. The gangster ran off after recieving a present from Sehun's fist. Sehun walked all the way to his house, and the kid silently followed. When he arrived, he set you down on the couch and massaged his arms. Then he looked at the kid. 

"Go wash up, ill go wash your clothes" Sehun said. The kid nodded, and went to shower. After the kid jumped into the shower, he tossed his clothes out of the door. Sehun webt and grabbed his clothes and cleaned them. After awhile, the kid was dressed and you were still knocked out.

"Whats your name kid?" Sehun asked.

"Minwoo" he said shyly. Sehun nodded and ruffled his hair.

"Why dont little Minwoo go sleep and we'll find your Umma tomarrow" Sehun said. Minwoo nodded and rubbed his eyes. Sehun picked him up then walked upstairs to his room. He gently set Minwoo on the bed and tucked him in. 

"thank you hyung" Minwoo sleepily said. Sehun smiled then waited for him to sleep fully until leaving. He closed the door behind him, then walked downstairs to find you still knocked out. Sehun sighed then sat on the other couch. Slowly he also fell asleep. 

_______________________________