Movie

My Gift From My Old Love

 It was 6 pm. All EXO and Hana was getting ready to go into the movie theatre. Luhan and Sehun were the last ones to arrive since they were going to the bathroom. They picked an action movie to watch, and picked good seats. They made sure that they sat in some different sections so they wouldnt get caught. They took the extra measures to wear a disguise. As they settled down in their seats, some EXO members went to get snacks. Tao, Luhan, and Sehun went to grab the snacks. When they came back, others went and so on. The movie started, and their eyes were glued to the screen. 2 hours later, the movie finished and they left the theatre seats.

"Wahhh that was a good movie!" Tao exclaimed.

"It was alright" Kris said cooly. They all laughed at Tao's expression. Kai looked over and saw an employee eyeing him.

"We better hurry out" Kai said looking at the employee. They all looked at him.

"Why?" They all said in union. Kai mentally facepalmed.

"12 men together in a threatre of course wouldnt attract attention..." Kai sarcastically said. A girl passed by and saw them. She looked at them for a long time; looking at their facial features. Then she gased. All 12 members looked at her with a terrified expression.

"OMO EXO!!!!" she screeched. They all looked at each other and nodded. They split in pairs and began running for their lives. Last thing they wanted was to be spotted by fangirls and surrounded by them. Most of the time they wouldnt mind, but for one night they wanted to spend it together. Girls chased after them, and soon they all were out of sight. Luhan and Sehun ran in the same direction, not knowing where they were headed. They got tired as they ran for along time. Luhan spotted a nearby resturaunt, and pointed.

"We could probably hide there" Luhan pointed. Sehun nodded and they both ran inside panting like they ran a marathon. Both of them looked left then right, and saw some fangirls running towards their direction. Sehun looked over and pulled Luhan to a booth in the corner away from the window. Some fangirls arrived in the resturaunt while others kept on running out.

"wow they can run for along time..." Luhan huffed. Sehun looked around for somewhere to hide. Just then he saw an employee. In a desperate situation he wished she wasnt a big fan. He sneekily walked over and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and Sehun's eyes were open.

"EunGi?" he asked. You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Who are you?" you asked. He shrugged it off and ignored it.

"Do you have someplace for me and a friend to hide for a bit?" Sehun asked. Luhan walked up to Sehun and nudged him.

"They're looking everywhere in this resturaunt. We better leave and hurry." Luhan said. You looked at the two of them, then the girls searching everywhere. You pulled them to the back and when the girls looked at you, you pushed them into the closet. The fangirls walked up to you.

"Have you seen 2 handsome looking boys?" they asked you.

"Nope, define handsome" you asked. They looked at you and gave you a tsk, then walked out. When you made sure they were gone, you opened the closet.

"They're gone" you said. Sehun and Luhan peeked out, then got out of the closet. Luhan looked at you and bowed.

"Thank you Miss" Luhan said.

"Yahhh im not that old!!" you pouted. Sehun removed his mask and your eyes widened.

"Y-yah its you Meanie!!" you said. Sehun rolled his eyes, but thanked you.

"Where have i heard that from?" Luhan asked. Sehun looked at Luhan in disbelief.

"It hasnt even been one day. Thats the girl from this morning" Sehun said. Luhan made an o with his mouth. You frowned and walked away. Sehun and Luhan looked at each other and shrugged.

"Should we head back to the dorms? Luhan asked.

"You go first" Sehun said. Luhan raised one eyebrow, but agreed. He left, and Sehun walked in the direction to you.

_____________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update T____T;; busy with school and to be honest...didnt really have much of an inspiration to update, but nevertheless i updated! hopefully it isnt bad OuO;;- Author-nim