Dinner

My Gift From My Old Love

Sehun was looking around the neighborhood where you lived at. You were slightly annoyied with his company. Both of you continued walking, but in the middle of your path you see a kid lost. The kid looked around and saw you with Sehun. The little figure ran up to you guys and tackled you.

"Noonaaaaaaaa!" Minwoo said. You were shocked and happy. Sehun looked at him in disbelief. *Wasn't he in the police station?* Sehun thought. He shrugged it off and ruffled Minwoo's hair.

"Hyung" Minwoo said and pressed his lips together. His face was adorable, and both you and Sehun cant take his face seriously. Minwoo pouted and looked away.

"Mian" both you and Sehun said while trying to stop laughing. Minwoo glared at you two then looked at Sehun.

"You left me!!" Minwoo yelled. Sehun slightly pouted.

"Didnt have a choice." Sehun said. Minwoo face changed and walked away. You pulled Minwoo back to you guys.

"What's wrong?" you asked while squatting down to his height.

"Both Umma, Noona, and Hyung left me." Minwoo said. You hugged him.

"Mian" you kept saying in his ear. Minwoo was slightly crying and Sehun watched your sweet moment. He stared off into space, and was lost in his thinking. *huh.. he was ditched also...EunJi why'd you have to die 1 year ago? Why did you save me?* Sehun thought. He was frowning and the scene with EunJi dying replayed in his head. *I was so stuipid back then...if i had just accepted her back she wouldnt have died right?* Sehun frowned more. You held Minwoo's hand and waved your other hand infront of Sehun's face. He didnt budge. You pressed your lips in a fine line and poked his forehead. He blinked a couple times then looked at you.

"YAHH" Sehun said while rubbing his forehead. You mehronged at him and started to walk back to your house. Minwoo followed while Sehun watched your back.

"Hurry up or you'll be left beind." you said. Sehun stuck his hands in his pockets and followed you 2. Soon after, you arrived at your house and Sehun followed inside.

"You live alone?" Sehun asked.

"I thought you were just walking me home, not inviting yourself inside my house." you said. Sehun frowned and then turned around.

"Sorry" he simply said and walked outside.

"Wait." you said and grabbed his arm. He looked at you confusedly, and you looked back at him.

"You havent had dinner yet right?" you asked. Sehun shook his head, and you pulled him back inside.

"I'll make you dinner in return of you walking me home." you said. Sehun nodded and made his way to your living room. He sat down on the couch next to Minwoo. You made your way to the kitchen and pulled out raw meat and other things. Sehun grabbed the remote and turned your tv on. Minwoo turned his attention to the tv and gawked at it.

"Waaaaa" he said. He was amazed at the tv show. Sehun looked at Minwoo's reaction and decided to keep the childish show on for him. You were done cutting up the food, and began cooking it. Sehun got up, but sat back down when Minwoo grabbed his hand and pulled on his hand. An hour later, you finished and Sehunw as sick of kid shows. You set the table and wiped your hand and made your way to the living room.

"Time to eat" you said. Sehun looked at you.

"Finally" Sehun said in relief. You let out a little giggle then watched Minwoo turn off the tv and run to the table. You followed them and helped Minwoo onto his seat. Sehun helped by passing out the food to everyone's plates. You helped Minwoo eat, and then began eating your food. Sehun ate also, but was silent. You looked at him noticing he was silent.

"Is it good?" you asked him. He nodded and stayed silent. You frowned and stayed silent.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ehehhe.....hopefully you enjoy the chappie ouo;;;-author