EunJi...

My Gift From My Old Love

Its officially been a year since EunJi has left this world. It's early in the morning and Sehun was dressing up. He wore a black tux with black dress pants and shoes. He fixed his tie, and grabbed the bouquet on the counter. He walked out of the door, and walked straight to his car. He went inside and set the bouquet on the passenger side's seat. He buckled his seatbelt, and drove off. Soon enough he arrived to the cemetery. He grabbed the flowers and opened the door. He stepped out and closed the door behind him. He walked straight, and headed to EunJi's grave. When he arrived, he bowed. 

"Eunnie how are you? Are you in a better place now?" Sehun smiled while tears threatened to fall. He fell onto his knees. 

"I admit it, i miss you...i miss you like crazy...my life without you is painful. Everyday i pretend to be okay when i'm really not..." Sehun mumbled. A tear slid down his face, and fell onto the flowers. He set the bouquet next to EunJi's gravemarker, and slowly moved his hand to your picture on EunJi's gravemarker. He slid his thumb acorss EunJi's photo.

"I miss your beautiful face.." Sehun whispered. Tears fell down looking at your photo with you smiling. Just then the phone in his pocket vibrated. He wiped his tears away and answered the call.

"hello?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun!!" Luhan yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" Sehun asked.

"Whats wrong? i should be asking you that. You're voice is shaky, whats wrong?" Luhan asked.

"It's been one year.." Sehun responded. On the other side, Luhanwas pondering what Sehun meant. Then he realised it's been one year since EunJi died. 

"Dont tell me you're at her grave" Luhan asked.

"Mm" Sehun said then hanged up. Luhan sighed and walked outside to his car, then drove off. Sehun was still staring at EunJi's photo. 

"EunJi..why couldnt you let me die instead?" Sehun mumbled. He stayed silent for awhile. Then Luhan came with Hana after 15 minutes from the call. 

"Sehun.." Hana said. Sehun turned around and saw them. Then he put on a fake smile. 

"Dont give me that smile." Luhan said sternly. He knew Sehun was pretending, and then Sehun frowned. 

"If you're sad, show it....if your mad, say it...dont pretend to be okay." Luhan said. Hana pulled on Luhan's arm. Sehun turned around to face your grave again, and Luhan grew fustrated. He lightly pushed Hana's hands off him, and went to grab Sehun and pulled him up from his knees. He grabbed Sehun's keys from his pockets. Then he dragged Sehun to his car, and put the safety lock they use on kids so they couldnt open the door. Luhan turned to Hana and threw her the keys.

"Drive Sehun's car to his house, and i'll pick you up there." Luhan said. Hana nodded slowly. By the tone of his voice, Hana could tell Luhan was frustrated. Hana and Luhan both made their way out of the cemetery. 

"Luhan why the hell did you drag me away?!" Sehun yelled. 

"Stop acting like your okay, and stop thinking it's your damn fault that she died." Luhan said.

"Yeah right, Eunnie's death is all my fault." Sehun said.

"No it's EunJi's dumb decision to save you that caused her to die." Luhan said.

"Don't call Eunnie dumb" Sehun gritted his teeth.

"Then dont blame it on you. Besides you love her too much, and that's why you think its your fault. Luhan said.

"Shut up, you used to love EunJi too." Sehun said. The air became tense, and Luhan arrived at Sehun's house. Hana opened the door and sat in. She could tell there was something wrong with both of them. She decided to stay silent. She handed Sehun back his keys, and then Luhan drove off. Sehun looked out of the window and noticed it was raining. *Are you crying right now Eunnie?* Sehun thought. He looked down at his fingers and started to think of EunJi

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________