Sweet Thoughts and Sweet Moments

To See You Again

 

Chapter 3

“Good morning!” Yunho greeted with a big smile on his face.

“So, I heard about the good news. Mr.Jung is now Daddy Jung.” Junsu said.

The four all laughed in unison but Yunho didn’t seem to get annoyed this time. He was too happy to entertain negative feelings and thoughts.

“Hyung, I suggest you make me a godparent.” Changmin said with a confident smile.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. But Yunho raised his right hand as if trying to stop them because he knew where the conversation is heading.

“Stop it. I know where this is going. You’re all going to be godparents. Okay? Now, let’s get down to business.” He said authoritatively.

The four clapped their hands like children receiving gifts for the first time. Yunho shook his head at the sight of his grown friends fighting over his soon to be born child.

“So, there’s a scheduled business trip to London next month.  What’s our plan for this?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m free.” Jaejoong said.

“Me too. How about you Junsu hyung and Yunho hyung?” Changmin said.

Junsu gave them thumbs up while Yunho hesitantly shook his head. He can’t afford to leave Yuri behind even just for a week. She needs him at her side especially now that she’s starting to suffer from morning sickness and constant dizziness.

“Oh come on hyung, it’s just for a week. I’m sure Yul will understand.” Junsu pointed out.

“But she needs me. You know women when they’re pregnant.” He said.

Changmin tapped his back. “Hyung, this is a big deal we are trying to seal. You’re the CEO and it’s important that you’re there.”

Yunho thought about it for a few minutes and he realized that they were right. It’s an important trip for the future of the company. He was so sure that Yuri wouldn’t like it if he skips it for her.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go.”

“It’s settled then.” Jaejoong said as he arranged the stack of papers back to his case.

***

When Yunho finished fixing some documents for their business trip, he immediately went home. As he entered their room, the sight of his sleeping wife made him smile. He checked his watch and realized that it was only 7pm. She must be feeling really weak, he told himself. He lay beside her and moved her closer to him.

“Yunnie…” Yuri murmured with her eyes half-opened.

Yunho kissed her nose. “Good evening, love.”

Yuri smiled and rested her head on his chest. “How long have you been here?” she asked.

“Around 5 minutes ago. Have you eaten already?”

She shook her head. “I fell asleep because I was feeling sick. I never thought pregnancy would be this hard.”

Yunho caressed her hair. “I’m sorry that I can’t take care of you every day, Yul. I’m really sorry.”
 

“Yunnie, it’s okay. You don’t have to worry about me all the time. Believe, this will be worth it in the end.” she said.

Yunho was about to give her a peck on the lips but suddenly, his stomach growled. Yuri laughed at him and pinched his cheeks.

“Come on now and let’s go to the kitchen. I can’t let my husband skip his meals.”

Yunho watched as Yuri prepared Kimchi soup for him. He wanted to do it but she insisted that she should be the one making food for him and not the other way around. His mind was suddenly filled with memories from their past where in everyone had nothing to say but good words for Yuri. She was born to a rich family but she never let that get into her head. She is sophisticated and elegant but never looks down on other people. She always forgives and never holds grudges. And when they got married, Yuri gave him everything selflessly. Sometimes, people would call her Ms. Perfect and Yunho couldn’t help but agree because for him, she truly is perfect.

“Yunnie?” Yuri said with a frown on her face.

Yunho was startled by his wife’s voice. “Yes, love?”

“You seemed to be in deep thought.” Yuri said as she sat beside him.

“Oh, that was nothing. I’m just thinking about work.”

Yuri squeezed his hand. “Is there something about work that’s bothering you?”

He nodded. “We’ll have business trip to London next month Yul.” He sounded sad and worries.

Yuri’s lips curled into a smile. “I think I know where we are headed on this. You’re hesitating to go because of me, am I right?”

He nodded and kissed Yuri’s hand. “I just don’t want to leave you here. Yul.”

“Yunnie, it will only be for a week. It will be just like before.” Yuri said.

Yunho’s eyebrows met as his face was painted with disappointment. “But it’s different now. You’re pregnant and needs someone to look after you.”

“Jung Yunho, work is work. Besides, I can stay at my parents’ house. So, please let’s not argue about this anymore.”

He nodded but his face still evident of uneasiness. And that didn’t escape Yuri’s sharp eyes. She cupped his face and kissed his nose. “You’re such a baby. This baby inside me might get disappointed for having such a childish father.”

Yunho touched Yuri’s tummy. “Sorry, baby. Daddy will behave from now on. I promise.” He said.

“I honestly think you’ll be a good father Yun.” Yuri Said with so much affection.

Yunho smiled and slipped his hand on her waist. “No, Yul. We will be good parents to our child. We will be.” he said with utmost   will and determination. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi EVERYONE!

 

I want to apologize for not updating yesterday. I was quite busy with school stuff. I also want to extend my gratitude to all who took their time to read, send comments and subscribe. I really appreciate it. I will update again later. 

Enjoy reading!