Their Feelings

To See You Again

 

Yunho’s POV:

I know it’s not wrong to open up my heart again, but is it right to open it to my wife’s twin sister? Is it right to forget about the past and look forward to the future? Is it right to smile at the thought of her? Is it right to let myself fall for her this way?

To be honest, I don’t know.

Changmin asked me yesterday if I was sure about my feelings, I did not answer him. Instead, I kept my silence on the subject although I know everybody’s waiting for my answer. When I reached home, I took advantage of the peace of the night as I stared on the bleak wall and thought things through.

Jinri. Kwon Jinri. The woman who looks exactly like my wife. I would like to deceive myself by saying that she’s another Yuri I can love. But no, they’re totally different from each other. I see that now.

Whenever I remember my Yuri, I still feel pain but it’s not as much as before anymore. Since Jinri came, it felt as though happiness is not next to impossible anymore.

Am I a bad person now for loving again?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. but right now, all I know is I want to be with Jinri even if it means the whole world going against me.

***

Yuri’s POV:

Somewhere over there, someone might be looking for me. I don’t know who he is but if he is my husband, I hope he finds me soon.

Since I woke up, I had nothing but emptiness inside. The dreams I dream every night make it harder for me to survive each day. I’m confused. I’m lost. I may have a house to stay at but I am nowhere close to my home.

My little angel, I pity him for he has to be in this situation with me. If only he was born earlier, he’d be with someone more capable of taking care of him. And not with me who has nothing, even memories. But despite this, I’m still thankful I have him because he’s the sole reminder of my past.

Whenever I look at him, I feel something familiar. His eyes and his smile make my heart flutter in ways unimaginable. Does he look like his father? I don’t know. All I know is that somewhere in my past, I have loved somebody so much.

Tonight, as I go to sleep, I only wish for one thing—that tomorrow when I wake up, I remember him once again. And when I do, I’ll search the whole of Korea to find him and let him know that I’m alive and that we have the most adorable son anyone could ever have.

***

Jinri’s POV:

He is my sister’s husband. I’ve said that many times. But my heart and mind can’t get over him. It gets harder each day to suppress my feelings.

I was ready to give up but when he kissed me, I realized that there’s nothing wrong in trying. He may not love me as much as he loves my sister but the fact that he opened up his heart to me gave me the courage to take a risk.

I love Jung Yunho.

I know everybody will call me selfish for loving him. Everybody will judge me and ask who I am to even think I could be at par with Yuri. Before, I cared about all these possibilities but right at this moment, I took a step further and left all my worries behind.

So, from this day forward, I will fight for him even if it means getting hurt over and again.

***

Changmin’s POV:

I fell in love with Yuri before. And now, I fell in love with her twin. How long will I be in hyung’s shadow?

Yuri never looked at me in the same way she looked at Yunho hyung. In fact, no one knew about my feelings. I kept it to myself for the longest time. When they got married, I accepted it wholeheartedly because hyung is a good person and I know he will never hurt her. When Yuri died, I grieved on my own. And just when I thought I can finally get over it, Jinri came. It all went coming back to me, including the love I thought I have long buried in my past.

I never looked at Jinri as Yuri’s twin. I’ve always looked at her as her own person. She’s strong-willed but stubborn. She’s beautiful but doesn’t care a bit about it. She’s too far from the prim and proper Yuri.

I thought it was just a simple feeling one feels towards a new friend but as time went by; I realized it was more than that. The more I spend time with her, the harder I fall.  It’s an amazing feeling but it also hurts because just like Yuri, she’s not there to catch my falling heart. For the second time around, Jung Yunho captured another Kwon’s heart.

But it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if I get hurt over an unrequited love. I love Jinri enough to let myself watch around the corner and be there when she needs a helping hand a shoulder to cry on.

I am Shim Changmin, the mischievous maknae but also the man who can’t be loved in return. 

 

***

Thank you for the comments and for subscribing!

 

This is a chapter made out of their own point of view. I felt the need to let you guys know about their feelings. It's hard to do on a third person point of view. So, what do you think?