We ♥

Sometimes... You just have to believe

 

It has already been about an hour since I have woken up from my lovely sleep and I wanted to get up but it seems that Myungsoo doesn’t want me to. He has got me locked around his grip with his arms wrapped around my waist. I could not move an inch and when I tried to, his grip only got tighter.

“Haiii”. I sighed.

I then turned around to have myself facing him. I started to study his face, tracing his perfectly shaped lips. His pale skin just seemed too flawless to be true. He looked so peaceful.

“I love you, Myungsoo.”

“I love you too.”He said.

His eyes flew wide open and a grin then formed around his mouth.

“You were awake all this time?”

He pulled me closer to him and our face were now only inches apart from each other. His eyes were so mesmerizing; I couldn’t stop myself from looking at him. He then started to kiss me but stopped soon after because I was not responding.

“Yah!”

I started laughing at his sudden actions. I then cupped his face and kissed him.

“Sorry, I just wanted to tease you.”

He then smiled at me and we kissed for a few minutes. He then started hugging me afterwards.

“Thank you for taking care of me baby-ah.”

“You’re welcome, hubby-ah.”

Happiness was just overflowing within me at that moment. I then felt his forehead and I was glad that he was fever free.

“Hubby-ah how about I cook you some dinner?”

Before I could even get an answer from him, he cupped my mouth with his hand.

“No baby-ah, you’ve done enough already.” “I will make dinner.”

“But you can’t, you’re still sick.” I answered.

“No buts and besides I’m fine now, see.”

He then started jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid.

“I’m fine baby-ah, seriously.” “Now why don’t you come with me and sit there on the couch and watch some TV, while I go make dinner.”

“But.”

“Na – ah, no buts.”He said.

 He then headed straight into the kitchen afterwards and started making all kinds of noises.

I the TV and browse through the channels. When suddenly I saw him, I saw Nichkhun. You know Nichkhun from 2pm. I am really a very big fan and I just couldn’t stop myself from fangirling about him. Ahhh, it was my cute Nichkhun-Oppa. Well I know he’s cute but nothing could ever compare to my Myungsoo.

I was giggling all over the place with my face glued to the TV. When suddenly I heard this abrupt noise coming from behind me.

“Ehem!”

I turned around to see an angry Myungsoo behind me. His eyes were glaring at the person on the TV.

“Hubby-ah, Is there something wrong?”

“Wrong?” I came out here to tell you that dinner’s ready and I come here to see you drooling over some guy while giggling.

He then grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. After that he sat on the couch, crossed his arms and started to pout.

I couldn’t help but laugh at his jealous actions. I took a seat beside him. He then turned around to avoid facing me.

“Hubby-ah, it was only my fangirling moment.” “You know I only love you, right?”

He still did not turn around to face instead he only said.

“Still, you were looking at him as if you like him.”

“That’s because I do like him.” I answered.

“What?” He then shot me a glare.

“Hubby-ah, I only like him as a fan.” “But I will only love you.” “My Myungsoo is the only one for me.”

He still did not move an inch and I was starting to feel sad by his actions.

“Hubby-ah, please forgive me.”

Without even thinking twice I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a back hug.

“Hubby-ah please don’t ignore me, I will feel sad and alone.”

A tear then escaped my eye and without even knowing it, I started sniffing.

He then turned around and started hugging. His eyes seemed apologetic of what he had just done.

“Baby-ah, I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” “I won’t do that anymore okay.” “Please just stop crying.”

He then gave me a peck on my lips. I stopped crying afterwards.

“Baby-ah, I’m sorry for making you cry. I just felt a little angry looking at you drool over some other guy that’s not me.” “I just felt jealous.”

I started smiling at his confession.

“I’m sorry hubby-ah, I’ll try not to do it again.” “But just don’t ignore me okay?”

“Try?” he asked.

“Haha, fine I won’t do it again.”

“Good.”

We then started kissing for a minute or so, when I remembered about dinner.

“Hubby-ah, the food will get cold.”

“I totally forgot about it.”

He then dragged me towards the dining table. When we got there I was amazed of what I saw. It was just perfect.

It was a candle lit dinner for two. Along with it, two plates of spaghetti.

“Hubby-ah, it’s beautiful.”

“I’m happy you like it, I just hope it tastes just as good as it looks.” “You see, this is the first time I’ve ever cooked for somebody in my entire life and I just hope it taste okay.”

I then gave him a kiss on the lips.

“I’m sure it will taste great.”

He then pulled out a seat for me and I gladly took it.

“I also hope that this would be enough for you, since I did make a lot.”

“Yah!”

“Just kidding.”

He watched as I took my first bite and indeed it was delicious.

“I love it.” I told him.

“Then I´m happy.”

“But, I love you more.”

He then intertwined our fingers together.

“I love you too.”

 

Another update you guys ^-^
I know I haven't updated in like forever, but I just have been busy with school work.
It's killing me :( It's like homework after homework after homework.
But still, I hoping I haven't disappointed you guys with this chapter. ^-^
Do comment on what you think. ^-^
I love you guys ♥