Worried Myungsoo

Sometimes... You just have to believe

I didn’t know what to do and how to react. I know I shouldn’t just go and jump to conclusions but still…

Without even thinking twice I started running. I ran and ran as fast as I could. I couldn’t think right and I guess my insecure self just took over me.

“Haiii why am I always like this?” I said to myself.

I then bumped into something and fell flat to the ground. I think I scraped my knee because it started to hurt. It was painful getting up, I couldn’t even walk straight and I felt like an idiot. I then started limping over to the bench.

“Now what are you gonna do Jiyeon?”

As I sat there with my Myung Myung thinking of all the things that had happened, I started sniffing.

People were staring at me like I was a lost puppy or something and truth be told, I felt like one too.

“Pabo… Pabo… Pabo Jiyeon-ah…”

When suddenly someone grabbed me by my arms. I looked up to see a heavy breathing Myungsoo and judging by the look in his eyes you could see that he was far from being happy.

“Where the hell where you?”He shouted. “I waited and waited but you never showed!” “Do you even know how worried I was?!” “I looked everywhere, so what the hell where you doing?!”

He then pulled me into a tight hug.

“I was so worried…”“So why?”

My mind was blank; I couldn’t even mutter a word. I felt bad for running away, felt stupid for being so insecure.

I then started crying really hard. I cried and cried and cried.

“I’m….so-rry…”I stuttered.

“Sorry is not gonna cut it this time.”

He then placed his lips on mine and started kissing me roughly. I knew then that what I had done angered Myungsoo.

Still I knew I was at fault…

We stayed like that until we were both out of breath.

He then grabbed me by my shoulders and started looking at me. His eyes then softened after seeing the scared expression on my face.

He then heaved out a big sigh.

“So, why’d you run away?” He asked softly.

I couldn’t look him straight in the eye. This was the side of Myungsoo that I have not seen before.

“I’m sorry…” “It’s just that I saw those girls flirting with you and I couldn’t help but feel insecure.” “I know I should trust you and everything but seeing you with them, I felt out of place.”

He then kissed me on my lips again but this time it was gentle and filled with love.  I started blushing at what he has done.

“Just please…” “Please don’t do it again.” He said.

“I was scared that something might have happened to you.” He then cupped me by my face and said.

“I will only love you for the rest of my life and only you.” “No one can ever compare to you and you should remember that.” “And if you haven’t seen correctly, I was ignoring those girls completely.”

“I’m sorry.” I said.

I then initiated a kiss and his face lightened up a bit. I started squeezing his cheeks and kissed him again.

“You’ll forever be my Myungsoo too.” I whispered in his ear.

The angry look that Myungsoo had was then replaced with a big smile. But then after looking at my scraped knee, he started frowning again.

“What happened?”He asked.

“I kind of tripped and fell as I was trying to get away.”

He then pecked my knee lightly and said.

“What ever am I gonna do with you?”

“Does it hurt?”He asked.

“It’s fine, I’m fine.” I answered.

“Don’t lie to me.”

He then turned around and got down on one knee.

“Get on, I’ll take you home.”

“No, there’s no need, I’m fine really.

I tried getting up but my knee started to hurt and I fell back down.

“You’re not fine, now get on!”

I then placed my arms around his shoulders, while he started carrying me and Myung Myung.

“Myungsoo…” I said.

“Hmmm?”

“Are you still mad at me?”

“Of course, you made me go nuts looking for you.” “This is something I won’t forget so easily.”

“Hmmm….” I started pouting.

I then tightened the hug.

“I’m sorry.” “I’m so sorry my hubby-ah.”

“I just love you too much, that’s all and seeing you gone scared me.” He said.

“I won’t do it again.” I said.

“Baby-ah…”

“Yes...?”

“I’m also sorry for kissing you so roughly like that.” “I didn’t mean to scare you.” “I wasn’t in my right mind and after I found you, I just got angry.”

“It’s fine, I knew you were just worried about me.”

“Still, I shouldn’t have acted that way.” “You know, you should just hit me, when something like that happens.” “You can hit me all you want.”

I then smacked his head lightly.

“Yah!” “I was only joking.”

I then kissed his cheeks like a thousand times.

“I love you my hubby.”

 

Hello my subbies :)
Here's another update and I am hoping you guys will like it.
I ♥ you all my subbies and I appreciate you all subscribing to my story.
I hope I've lived up to your expectations of this story.
Comments are very much appreciated since I really want to know if this story is all going the right way.
So please do comment. :)