The start...

Sometimes... You just have to believe

Days passed by and I still hadn’t gotten the chance to give Myungsoo back his handkerchief.

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to but it’s just that every time I tried, he was always surrounded by people, well by people, I mean girls.

Arggghhh …

Why am I even thinking about it? It‘s not like I have to give him back his handkerchief or anything. I mean he was the one who gave it to me in the first place.

Well, whatever. I don’t care anymore…

That night, I had to work at the store.

I was busy helping a customer when the door opened and some guys came inside. I thought that I could at least find peace at work but I guess that was too much to ask.

They then started to create a ruckus and scaring away all the other customers. I didn’t know what to do since my boss left me in charge of the store that night because he had another appointment to attend to.

I then gathered up all my courage and started walking towards them. I tried asking them to leave in the nicest way possible, to not provoke them.

But instead of just leaving, they started laughing.

One of the guys then grabbed my wrist and said:

“Oh look what we have here?” Wanna come with us for a joyride, pretty girl? “We’ll show you what it’s like to have some real fun”. “So, how about it?”

I didn’t think twice, I then pulled my hand away from him and said let go! But he was too strong for me.

“Oh, come on.” “You know you want to.”

He then grabbed me by my waist and started pulling towards him.

I wanted to get out but I couldn’t. I then started screaming and hitting him as hard as I possibly could.

 

When he slapped me!

My cheek started getting red and all I felt was pain. I started to cry.  

“” “How dare you!”

He wanted to slap me again but before he could. Someone grabbed him by his arm.

I couldn’t believe my eyes and what I was I seeing. It was him, that same old boy, with that same old smile. But instead of smiling he had no expression.

No expression at all…

It was as if all the life was taken out him and it scared me.

Myungsoo…

Without even saying anything he started punching the guy in the face. The guy then fell to the ground and his lips started bleeding. He stood up wanting to punch Myungsoo back but was stopped, when the other guys held him back while telling him to just let it go.

Myungsoo really meant business and even they could see it in his eyes. They then grabbed their things and just left the store.

I couldn’t think straight. My mind was just a blank page filled with nothing. I then buried my face in my knees and just stayed there.

Myungsoo walked towards me and then stopped. I turned my face to look at him. His expressionless face then turned into a smile.

“Are you okay” he asked.

Without even thinking twice, I hugged him and then started crying.

He hugged me back and told me that everything was okay now and that there was no more need to worry. He was gentle and his voice was soothing to my ears. I really couldn’t believe it. Was he really the same guy from a few minutes ago?

When I had finally calmed down, I realized that I was still hugging Myungsoo. Feeling ashamed, I pushed him and he then fell to the ground.

I then turned, with my back facing him. My face was really red and I didn’t want Myungsoo to see that.

I’m sorry, I said.

Instead of getting angry, all he said was.

“What time you get of work?” “It’s already getting dark so why don’t I take you home?”

Without even giving me the time to answer, he then grabbed a seat and waited until I finally was finished with work.

When I was done, he then came up to me and asked…

“So, which ways your house?”

You don’t have to bring me home, you know. I can go home by myself. I said.

“Which way?” He asked again sounding really persistent

Instead of answering, I just started walking. He then followed without saying a word.

The whole way home, it was really quiet. Nobody said anything. I didn’t really know what to say but instead I just kept looking at him.

 Again he had no expression on his face but it didn’t bother me that much. Still the Myungsoo, I see now and the Myungsoo, I see at school are like two different people. I didn’t know why but looking at him and knowing that he was there made me feel safe.

When we reached home, I finally gathered up the courage to speak.

Myungsoo, I said.

Thank you for helping me at the store and for taking me home. I am really grateful.I then reached for the handkerchief in my pocket and gave it to him.

Thank you for that too, I said.

With that, a smile crept up his face and he then started walking. For the first time it didn’t annoy me at all.

Instead it made me happy…

 

 

 

I updated you guys ^-^
Please do comment on what you think of it so far ^-^
P.S.
I want to thank all my subscribers for subscribing ^-^
I love you all ♥♥♥