I like you...

Sometimes... You just have to believe

I woke up the next morning feeling rather uncertain. I didn’t really know what to feel or what to expect. Myungsoo was all I could think of. He has occupied my thoughts and I really couldn’t think straight. I have never felt like this before and I was happy.

It was the first time in a long while that I actually was excited in going to school.

I wanted to see him…I needed to see him…

When I reached school, I felt nervous. I didn’t even know what Myungsoo thought of me.

I sighed when I finally reached the door to my classroom. I opened it; I started to feel lonely again. I mean who was I kidding? It’s not like anything would ever change. So I just quietly walked passed everyone and sat down.

Moments had passed by and I still hadn’t seen Myungsoo. Is he gonna be late again today? I mean come to think of it, he’s barely ever on time. I guess today was no exception.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. When I looked up, I saw Myungsoo standing right there with a smile plastered on his face.

I was taken back; I actually did not expect this.

“Good morning” he said.

Goo – good morning, I stuttered back.

Seeing how his eyes locked mine made me feel even more nervous than I already was feeling. I then looked away knowing that I was blushing, I just hoped he didn’t notice.

I suddenly heard whispers everywhere. Everyone had their eyes on us, staring at us as if we had committed a serious crime. I then diverted my eyes away from Myungsoo and carried on with what I was doing, ignoring him.

He then carried on to his seat and acted as if nothing happened.

I felt really stupid. I really shouldn’t have brushed him of like that. I wanted to slap myself in the face.

Classes flew by very quickly and it was finally lunchtime.

After what had happened I just couldn’t face Myungsoo so I dashed out as fast as I could, wanting to run away.

When I finally stopped running, to catch my breath. I was suddenly pulled by my hair and then pushed down to the wall by some girls from my class. I didn’t know what they were trying to do and as to why they were doing this. When one of the girls then said:

“Leave Myungsoo alone, you !”

“Yeah, Myungsoo is ours!”The other girl said.

“I bet Myungsoo is just giving you attention because he feels sorry for you.”

“I mean look at you, you’re pathetic.”

I felt my eyes getting watery. I couldn’t process anything and just stared blankly at them but somehow I knew that everything was just too good to be true.

“This will be our first and final warning.”

“Stay away from Myungsoo or else we will make your life a living hell”

They then left me there and as I felt my knees growing weak, I suddenly fell to the ground. Why do these things keep happening to me all the time?  I then sat there until lunchtime was over.

As I walked back to class, I felt uneasy. I opened the door to see the girls just standing there, staring at me and laughing.

Myungsoo’s eyes suddenly met mine with a hint of worry, as if knowing that something had happened. When I got to my seat, he then came up to me…

“Is everything alright?”

I wanted to answer him, I really did but instead all I did was nod my head without even looking at him and then looked out the window.

I could see confusion in his eyes but I knew that it was for the best.

When suddenly he grabbed my arm and started dragging me outside the classroom. Everyone was shocked by what was happening. Even I couldn’t believe as to what Myungsoo was thinking.

“Let go!”I said.

He didn’t answer me, his grip only grew tighter.

“Myungsoo, please”

When we were finally alone, his grip on my arm finally loosened.

“What’s wrong?” “Why are you acting this way?”

I couldn’t look him in the eye, nor could I mutter a word.

“Answer me?” his tone getting a bit annoyed.

“There’s nothing wrong.”

“So why are you ignoring me?”

“I’m not!”

“Well your actions speak differently” he answered.

My eyes then started getting watery.

“I’m sorry.” “It’s just…just that.”

“Just what?”

“It’s just that I like you!”

Tears then started escaping my eyes.

“I like you Myungsoo.”

“I like you…”

“I haven’t felt like this for anyone before, and I didn’t know how to react”

“But still I like you Myungsoo.”

He then grabbed me by my shoulders and started hugging me tightly.

“I like you too.” He said.

“And I really don’t care what anybody says.”

“Because from now on you are mine.”

“And mine alone.”

 

Hey guys :) Here's another update hope you like it :)
Tell me what you think ^-^
Your comments really makes me feel happy
I ♥ U