Hugs and Kisses

Sometimes... You just have to believe

There we were cuddling on the couch like 2 little kids.  My hubby had his arms around my waist, giving me a back hug while having his head on my shoulder.  He had a big smile on his face and seeing it made me really happy. I’m glad my hubby was there for me through my darkest moments.

“Hubby-ah”

“Baby, if you’re gonna ask me to let you go, I’m not doing it.” He jokingly said.

I chuckled by his answer.

“It’s not that, you silly.”

I then turned around to face him while pinching both of his cheeks. I looked at him with a serious expression on my face but then started giggling at the cute sight before me.

He started pouting hearing my giggles.

“I could never get enough of you.”I cheekily said.

His pout was then replaced with a huge grin.

I then placed my arms around his neck and started hugging him.

“You can hold me for as long as you want to.” I said.

“Because I’m yours, and you are mine.”

He then happily replied my hug. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I also could feel my face getting red.

“I’m happy I found you my baby.” He said.

He then cupped my face and started kissing me. He kisses were sweet and warm. I then wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kisses and with that we drifted off into dreamland.

After a few hours of sleep, I woke up and again my hubby had me wrapped around his arms tightly, making sure that I wasn’t going anywhere. Hihi he’s just so cute.

I struggled getting out of his grip but after trying so hard, I finally succeeded.

I looked at his angelic sleeping face and I couldn’t help but chuckle at how handsome he looked.

“Even when he’s asleep he’s still perfect.” “How is that even possible?”

I then sneakily gave him a peck on the lips.

“Hubby-ah, I love you.” I whispered.

I then started walking towards the kitchen. Since we both haven’t had breakfast yet, I decided to try and cook food for the both of us. I’m saying try, because I’m usually not very good at cooking. It was even shocking for me to know that the porridge I made last time was edible to eat.

I started rummaging through my cabinets thinking on what I should make. I then decided to cook dukboki.

I was busy cooking and it was actually turning out okay, when suddenly a pair of hands hugged my from behind. I looked up to see a sleepy hubby behind me.

I was shocked by his sudden movement. I then playfully smacked him on the arm.

 “Hubby-ah, you scared me.”

“I’m sorry Baby-ah, I just couldn’t resist.” He replied.

He then wrapped his arms around my shoulders while I continued cooking.

“Hubby-ah, I can’t move.”  

He let out a small laugh and then replied.

“Baby-ah, you said I can hold you for as long as I want.”

Remembering everything what I said awhile ago.

“I did say that, didn’t I?” “Fine, you win.”

He then pulled me even closer to him.

“Baby-ah, what are you making anyway?” He asked.

“Can’t you tell?”

“Hmmm, I ‘m not actually sure what it is.” He jokingly answered.

I pouted at what he said; I can’t believe that he can’t see that I’m making dukboki.

“Joke baby, it was only a joke.” “You’re making dukboki right?”

My frown then turned into a smile.

“I’m not sure it will taste good though.” I sadly answered.

“Baby-ah, I’m sure it will taste great because you made it.”

It was difficult to move having Hubby’s arms around me but after having so much difficulty, I finally finished making the dukboki and I was quite happy with the result and with that I mean is on how it looked, but the taste is a different story.

As we sat down at the table with our filled plates before us. I suddenly felt anxious on how it would taste. I looked at my hubby face as he took his first bite.

His face was expressionless.

“That bad, huh?”

I started feeling sad.

“I’m sorry; you don’t have to eat it if you don’t want too.”

I then stood up to take the plates away but was stopped by his hands grabbing my wrist.

“Baby-ah, this is the best dukboki dish, I have ever tasted.” He happily said.

“You don’t have to say that to make me feel better.” I answered.

“I’m not, it’s the truth see?”

He then fed me a piece and he was right it did taste good.

“See baby, it taste good doesn’t it?”

I smiled, signaling him that it did taste good. We ended up feeding each other the dukboki.

“Baby-ah, I want to try this.”

I looked up at him but then chuckled at what he was doing. He had a part of a dukboki in his mouth and was signaling me to give him a kiss. A dukboki kiss hihi.

“What are you doing?” “Instead of a pepero kiss you want to do a dukboki kiss?”

“Mmm…”

He then leaned closer but before he could come close enough I started eating the other side of the dukboki he had in his mouth and before I knew it our lips were touching.

I then started deepening the kiss and we kissed for a long time.

 

Here another update you guys. ^-^
Hope you like this uber cute chapter. ^-^
Please do comment. ^-^