The beach

Sometimes... You just have to believe

Since the whole thing happened with me breaking down and everything. Hubby thought that maybe it was a good idea to go to the beach to try and move on from my past. Leave the bad memories and just remember the good ones. At first I wasn’t sure if I was ready to forget but knowing that my hubby will be with me the whole entire time, gave me comfort. It reassured me that I wouldn’t be alone.

I couldn’t sleep the whole night because I was too anxious. Since my parent’s death, I have never gone to the beach. I know it will be the right thing to do going there but still I was a bit scared.

The doorbell suddenly rang and it startled me a bit. I opened the door to see my hubby smiling happily towards me. I couldn’t help but smile back. Looking at his smile made me feel really safe. He then pulled me closer towards him and gave me a peck on my lips.

“I’ve missed you my baby-ah” He cheekily said.

“But we’ve only been a few hours apart.”I replied.

“It’s too long baby-ah, I want you near me every moment.”

He held my hands and started playing with my fingers.

“Baby-ah, why don’t we just start living together?”

I couldn’t believe what I just heard and he could see from the expression on my face that I was shocked by what he said.

“Uhm, well…” I started stuttering

“It’s just a joke baby-ah, don’t worry.” “Besides, I won’t force you, if you are not ready.”

Actually the thought of living together has never even crossed my mind and it made me happy to know that he was thinking about it. But still I’m not sure if I am ready to take on such a big step.

I was angry at myself for reacting like that. I didn’t want Myungsoo to think that I didn’t want to live with him. It just startled me a bit that’s all. I was looking at his expression and I know that he felt a little sad because of my answer.

I was about to talk to him about it but he then suddenly interrupted me.

“Are you ready to go?” He asked.

“I guess.” I then answered.

He was smiling at me but I know I under that smile he was feeling hurt.

The whole ride to the beach was quiet. I was caught up with thoughts of my hubby, he suddenly got cold. I then took a quick glance of him and he seemed to be in deep thought. His face, it was expressionless. At that point I didn’t know what to do. I felt like he was ignoring me.

As we were nearing the beach I could suddenly feel my body tensing up. I was shaking and I felt really scared. I started breathing heavily and I could feel that my eyes were starting to water.

Myungsoo then suddenly held my hand. I looked up to see him looking at me. His eyes were warm and then I started to feel at ease.

“Everything’s gonna be fine, trust me.” He said.

I then gave him a quick smile and started to calm down.

As we got there, we then started walking along in the sand. I looked up and saw the beautiful sky. My eyes got a little watery again as I remembered what happened.

Hubby’s grip on my hand then became tighter. As to make sure that I know he was there. He then smiled at me to calm me down. I looked up at the sky again and smiled.

“Mom, Dad, now you guys became the beautiful sky.” “I’m sorry for not ever coming here for a long time.” I said.

I then started shouting at the sky.

“Mom!” “Dad!” “Thank you, for this wonderful reward.”

I felt happy that I finally was able to move on from my fear and I was really happy to have my hubby here with me.

We then sat down on the sand. I know my hubby is still a little hurt even though he has a smile plastered on his face.

“Hubby-ah, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.”I then started saying.

“It’s not that I don’t want to live with you, don’t ever think that because I do.”  

“It’s just that I’m afraid of taking on such a big step.” I added.

“Baby-ah, it’s okay.” “I just felt a little sad because I thought you didn’t want to live with me, but hearing this made me really happy.” He replied with a smile.

He then pecked my lips and I happily pecked him back.

“I’m sorry for being so distant baby-ah.” He said.

I then cupped his face and started kissing him. He then pulled me in to deepen the kiss. I could feel his heart beating and he could feel mine.  Even at that point I could still feel butterflies in my stomach. He just makes me really happy. We kissed until we both were out of breath.

“I love you my baby-ah and I will continue to love you for the rest of my life.”

I then pulled him closer towards me and hugged him. I really did not want to let him go. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

“I love you too my hubby-ah, forever and ever.” I answered.

 

Here’s an update my lovely subbies. ^-^
Comment please on what you think. ^-^