#Request: Krissy_

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Baby, I'm sorry

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Angst, Romance

Main characters: Hwang Chansung [2PM] and Krissy (OC)

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: Krissy, an ordinary girl who deeply in love with Chansung. Chansung, a player who date a girl for fun and spend his lonely time. Krissy confessed and Chansung accepted. They became a couple. One day, Krissy saw Chansung kissed a girl and heartbroken. Chansung felt remorse but denied the fact. Could they get back together? Would Chansung admit his love for Krissy?

 

“Oppa.” Chansung turned.

Here came his new girlfriend, Krissy. She was the girl that confessed to him a week ago. He accepted her just because he wanted to spend his lonely time.

He was quite boring and felt lonely after breaking up with Hyuna. Then, he decided to play with some random girls. He hit some girls and got some ‘worthy’ nights but he still felt lonely.

Until the day Krissy confessed to him, he thought that the girl could fill in his hollow space.

Chansung kissed Krissy’s cheek and hugged her waist. She got blushed.

“Hey, baby. Your class ended a bit late, hum?” He pouted.

“I’m sorry, oppa.” Chansung smiled and intertwined their fingers.

“I don’t care anymore as long as you’re with me now, Kris.” Krissy got blushed harder but then she smiled.

They walked to the parking. Chansung kept teasing his girlfriend with some cheesy words and Krissy got blushed.

“Here.” Chansung gave the helmet to Krissy.

“Where you want to go today?” Chansung asked. Krissy thought for a while.

“Let’s eat ice cream, oppa. I’m really yearning for that.” Chansung chuckled.

“As your wish, baby.” Krissy hopped on Chansung’s bike and they left the school.

 

“I think it will not last long.” A girl said.

“Yup, that girl just a stupid nerd who never know the true Chansung.” Another girl said. The blonde long-haired girl smiled.

“Of course, girls. Channie is mine forever. That y Hyuna really made me pissed off last time.”

“Seo, you’re better than that nerdy.” The blonde girl smacked the short-haired girl’s head.

“Of course, you pabo. I’m 1000 times prettier than that stupid nerd or y Hyuna.”

They just nodded. Nobody has the guts to fight against that grumpy girl. Seohyun, the well-known picky and grumpy girl was madly in love with Chansung. She was the only one among pretty girls in SH College that Chansung never hit or even talk.

“No one can have my Channie…"

 

 

 

Krissy her ice cream. Chansung laughed for her cuteness.

“My baby is too cute to resist.” Chansung pinched Krissy’s cheek.

“Ayy, oppa.” She pouted.

Chansung chuckled and held her hand which was holding her ice cream. He leaned closer and had a peck on her lips. Krissy stunned.

“Your pout is really cute. It makes me wanna kiss you.” Krissy blushed. Chansung smiled.

 

Krissy POV

I got blushed after heard his words. Aish, he really made my heart jumpy and flip flop every time he spoke something. I could not help it and fell deeper towards him.

I my ice cream while he was looking at me. I tried to ignore his stare but I felt uncomfortable.

At last, my eyes lay on his face.

“Waeyeo?” Chansung kept looking.

“Is there something on my face?” I started to touch my face. He held my hand.

I turned to him and our eyes locked. I lost in his piercing eyes.

“Oppa…”

Slowly he leaned closer and kissed me. I stiffened with his sudden act. My ice cream fell on the ground.

His hand lay on my cheek and started to caress it. I started to get on my sense back when his lips started to move on mine.

And slowly, I kissed him back.

 

Chansung POV

I touched her cheek when I could feel she tensed up. I moved my lips onto hers, wanting a respond.

I smiled through the kisses and enjoyed the sweetness of her lips when she started to kiss me back.

I did not know why I wanted to kiss her just now but I could not resist her lips. It’s too attractive to me. Too sweet…

The kiss last longer than I thought. I could feel she was panting for air.

(end of POV)

 

Chansung broke the kiss. Krissy was panting for air. Chansung rested his forehead on hers. He smiled.

“You’re sweet, baby.” Krissy got blushed harder. Chansung chuckled and steal another peck on her lips.

“You’re so cute when you’re shy, Kris.”

Krissy bit her lips.

 

 

 

“Hey, dude.” Wooyoung greeted chansung. Chansung beamed to see his buddy.

“You’re early today.” Chansung chuckled.

“I came with Krissy today. So, I need to be early. Um, you know.” Wooyoung sighed.

“I could see you’re so into her. And I don’t like it.” Chansung laughed.

“Hey, did I hear you wrong? Me, into her? Hell NO!” Wooyoung shrugged his shoulder.

“I could see you’re changing. I didn’t like that. It’s like I’m losing my buddy…” Chansung hugged Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong with you, eoh? Are you jealous?” Wooyoung snorted.

“What the hell?” Chansung chuckled.

“Chill, man. Hey, I dated Krissy just for fun okay? I’m kinda boring after breaking up with Hyuna.” Wooyoung made a face.

“So, you’re spending some ‘worthy’ nights with some random girls, you’re still finding yourself feel boring?”

“A sort of. I don’t know. That’s why I dated her. Spend my lonely time.”

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. “ up lonely time. You’re into her.”

“What’s wrong with you? I’m not, okay?” Chansung said strictly.

“Then, proof it!” Wooyoung smirked. Chansung raised his eyebrows.

“Go make out with Seohyun, then I trust you aren’t into her. I challenge you.”

Chansung was quite shock. “Yah! Why Seohyun tho?”

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulder. Chansung snorted.

“Are you in or not?” Chansung thought for a while. He really hated that grumpy monster, even though that monster was quite pretty.

Chansung hated to lose, he never declined a challenge. But this one was hard to take on.

Seohyun…aish, jongmal! What about her if she…hey, wait! Did I…

“Okay, I’m in.” Wooyoung smiled and patted his buddy’s shoulder.

“Today, lunchtime.”

 

 

 

Lunchtime

“Omo! Channie oppa!” Seohyun squealed after she turned when Chansung suddenly tapped her shoulder.

Chansung was expressionless. “Do you have time?”

Seohyun nodded quickly. She was happy Chansung suddenly talked with her.

She followed Chansung who was heading to a quiet corner.

Chansung stopped and turned. Seohyun who was not realize Chansung had stopped, bumped him.

“Oh, mianne.” Chansung said. Seohyun stunned when she realized his face was an inch from her.

“Channie oppa…”

Chansung cleared his throat. “You like me right?”

Seohyun widened her eyes but nodded quickly after that.

“Okay then.” Chansung leaned closer and kissed Seohyun.

Wooyoung who was standing not far from them, took a picture of them. Chansung knew that and smirked through the kiss.

Her lips aren’t sweet…

Seohyun was under spell. That kissed Chansung hungrily and wanted the kiss to be deeper.

Chansung smirked. He stayed still, did not respond to Seohyun.

But his eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure stood not far behind from Wooyoung. Oh !

 

Chansung POV

Oh ! Why she is here? Aish!

This is wrong! I should….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter