#Request: YangHaNa

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Unrequited love

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Angst

Characters: Lee Hana (OC), Leo/Jung Taekwoon [VIXX] and Lee Hongbin [VIXX], VIXX members

Characters setting: Idol, Ordinary adult

Story and character description: Hana who is two years younger than Leo is Leo's best friends since they're kids. Hana loves Leo secretly since they're young but Leo didn't like her more than a friend or a younger sister. Leo always reminds her about the feelings and puts Hana in his friend zone. Hana knows it's impossible but she can't stop liking Leo and she's even gathering her strength to confess, not wanting to lose Leo. But she's a step behind when Leo already has girlfriend. Hana is heartbroken and her younger brother, Hongbin gets mad with Leo and tells him about his beloved sister's heartbreak. Leo goes to meet Hana and settles things in his own way, hoping Hana will understand but she's not that strong like Leo thought.

*listen to this song while reading, thanks :) *

 

'Cause I'm scared to death
Now that I'm losin' you
I'm scared to death
Knowin' I can't get through
I'm scared to death
Living this so lonely life without you
Oh baby, I'm scared to death

Hana scratches her wrist; the fresh cut is still bleeding. She knows that it’s so wrong to do that but that’s the only way of her to make she feel better. The numbness of pain in her wrist stops everything that running in her mind – his sharp words, his angry face and his leaving steps. She wants to forget that so badly and the only way is to cut, hurt her own hand.

“Noona! Noona! Open the door! Please, noona!” Hana cups her ears. That voice shatters her numbness and that voices of him rang in her mind again.

“No…no, don’t come. Shut up, I don’t want to listen to you.” She whispers timidly. Her lips quivers, her body trembles hard. The knock on the door still can be heard.

“Noona, answer me! Please, noona open the door.” The desperate cry behind the door makes her cupping her ears tighter. She shakes her head hard, not wanting any single voices heard. But the one she wants to eliminate still rang in her head.

“Why? Why you have to love me, Hana yah? I don’t like this! I only think you as my best friend, my younger sister. I don’t see you more than a friend, Hana.”

“No…don’t repeat that. No, don’t repeat that, Taekwoon oppa.”

“I’m sorry, Hana. I think we can’t be friend anymore. You better stay away from me so you can forget me. I can’t like you more than a friend.”

“No, don’t leave me! Oppa!”

“Stop clinging on me! Hana yah, please. If you keep doing this, I will ignore you!”

“No, don’t go, oppa. No, I love you…”

“Stop! You make it harder, Hana. I’m sorry, we’re no longer friend until you learn to forget me.”

“Oppa! No…” Hana bites her lips, shaking her head harder. The lying bloody pocket knife catches her attention. She reached for it. “Oppa, I’m scared…” Her grip tightens around the knife, bringing it to the fresh cut. Her sobs filled the room. “Oppa…”

The door flies open. A guy steps in. His eyes widens when he saw blood from the wrist and head from the lying body. “Hana noona!” He quickly went to his sister and cradled her weak, thin body. “Noona, no. Don’t leave me yet.” His hand is busy calling an ambulance.

Hana opens her eyes a bit in spite of her pain and weak. She sees someone. ‘Taekwoon oppa.’ She calls, moving her lips a bit. The silhouette she saw gives her a look of rejection and turns. Hana tries to call his name again but something stuck in . That guy still walks away from her, the last thing Hana notices in her surrounding is her brother’s calls for help before she loses to the abyss of darkness.

 

 

A week ago

Hana skipped happily to visit VIXX at JellyFish. Her brother told that they’re holding a party for celebrating Leo’s birthday. Hana was very glad getting invited by her brother, well with the excuse of her as Leo’s best friend. Hana smiled, hugging the present in her arms tightly. She made the present by her own this year; it was a special year for her. She wanted to confess this time, that’s what she planned this year while knitting the red scarf for him. As she was getting into the practice room her brother told where the party will be held, Hana stopped as she saw Leo at the other corner of the hallway. Hana was about to call his name but she saw Leo was holding someone’s hand. Hana quickly retreated and hid herself.

“Come on, I want to introduce you to them.” Leo’s voice heard. Hana peeked to them. She saw a girl that she knew, one of the trainees in JellyFish.

“But oppa, I’m afraid.”

“Don’t worry, the members will like you as much as I love you.” The girl blushed. Leo smiled.

“Oppa must hold me all the time, um?” Leo nodded.

“Let’s go?” The girl sighed and nodded, knowing she can’t say no to the guy. Leo held her hand tighter and led her to the practice room. Before he opened the door, he saw Hana. “Hana?” Hana startled and turned. “Where are you going? Why you’re not coming?” Leo asked. Hana blinked few times, trying to hold her tears. She turned.

“Ah, I’m going to the bathroom. I will come later on.” Hana smiled and quickly left. Leo wrinkled but chose to ignore and pulled his girlfriend into the practice room.

Hana stopped when she thought she was far from the room. Her legs gave in and she slid down, falling on her . She was sobbing mess, crying hard. The image of Leo and that girl, his words, it was stabbing her heart painfully.

“Noona?” Hana startled and looked up. She saw her brother.

“Hongbin…” Hongbin knelt in front of her, touching her upper arms.

“What’s wrong noona? Did you hurt somewhere? What happened?” Hongbin asked worrying over his sister. Hana moved and hugged Hongbin’s neck tight. She buried her face into Hongbin’s shoulder. Hongbin wrinkled. “Noona?” Hana kept crying without saying anything. Hongbin hugged her, rubbing her back to soothe her. His heart clenched to hear her crying, worried to know what’s happening to her. But he knew his sister won’t tell unless she’s ready. Hongbin exhaled, keeping himself whispering soothing words for his beloved sister.

 

 

A day after

Hongbin came into the dorm, slamming the door hard. The members who stayed at the living room flinched to the sudden noise. N stood up, his face was hard. “Yah Lee Hongbin! Why did you slam the door?” N barked. Hongbin rolled his eyes, his face was really pissed. His eyes roamed around without sparing N a glance. N narrowed his eyes in anger. “Yah!”

“Off my business now, Hakyeon hyung. I’m not in the mood to talk with you.” Hongbin said and walked to the room. N snorted. Ravi quickly pulled N from getting the visual. Hyuk stood up and helped Ravi to hold the angry N.

“Yah! Come here, you disrespectful brat! Yah Hongbin!”

“Hyung, calm down. Hongbin hyung is not in his right mind.” Hyuk said. Ravi nodded.

“But he should not be rude with me!” N roared. Ravi exhaled.

“N hyung, there’s must be-”

A noise from the room made the three startled. Hyuk and Ravi looked at each other while N took the initiative to get free from the two as they got distracted. He quickly marched to the shared room. He threw the door opened. “Yah Lee Hongbin! Are you nut?!” N barked and quickly moved to peel Hongbin from Leo. The furious visual was really red and mad. N wasn’t able to handle him, luckily Ravi came to help and Hyuk stepped in between Hongbin and Leo, stopping Hongbin from getting Leo. Leo touched his aching jaw.

“Let me go! Let me go!”

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Ravi roared. Hongbin was still moving, wanting to get to Leo again. Hyuk pushed him away.  N snorted.

“Lee Hongbin, come to your sense, please!”

“No, just let me go and I’m settling things with that stupid guy!”

Leo widened his eyes. “You just don’t call me stupid, Lee Hongbin!” Leo was furious and wanting to attack Hongbin. Hyuk quickly stopped Leo and brought him away from Hongbin. N and Ravi were still holding Hongbin.

“What happened?” Ken suddenly appeared, that vocalist just returned from his own schedule and just to greet by the mess.

“Give me some help here, hyung.” Hyuk said as he was struggling to keep Leo away from Hongbin. Ken quickly helped to hold Leo.

“Stop right, now you two! Before I beat you two!” N barked. Hongbin and Leo stopped struggling. Hongbin snorted and Leo pierced Hongbin with his sharp stares. The room stayed silence for a minute before N croaked a question to Hongbin.

“What the hell happened with you? You went missing since we’re celebrating Taekwoon’s birthday yesterday and now suddenly come here in furious. What’s wrong with you?” N said strictly. Hongbin snorted and pushed himself away from Ravi’s hold. He clenched his fist.

“Nothing’s wrong with me, but that guy.” Hongbin pointed straight to Leo. Leo was displeased and about to get Hongbin but Ken and Hyuk stopped him. “Can’t you just quietly dating, you fool?! Why do you have to bring her yesterday?!” The rest blinked few times before Leo barked.

“What’s wrong? I’m free to bring anyone to my party and of course I want to introduce my girlfriend to my friend bec-”

“Not to my noona, you fool! I’m trying hard not to let her know you’re dating someone! You stupid.” Hongbin exhaled. Leo wrinkled, so do the rest.

“Why? She’s my best friend so she should-”

“Best friend? You’re so dense, hyung. Hana noona, noona loves you, you fool! She loves you this whole time.” Leo stiffened.

“No…that’s not true. I said many times that we-”

Hongbin scoffed. “She still loves you despite of your friend-zoned, hyung. And she just gathered all her might to confess yesterday…but you ruined her.” Hongbin looked away. “I hate you hyung.” Hongbin said and left the room, the dorm. Leo was just stood there without any words. The rest just looked at each other, knowing they can’t say anything. Slowly, one by one of them left the room for Leo alone.

 

 

The next day

Leo waited for her at the rooftop, the place they often to hang out since kids. He looked forward, staring everything blankly. Hongbin’s words yesterday played in his mind. Soon, he heard the creaking sound and few light steps towards him. Leo turned. Hana stood few steps from her.

“Oppa.” Leo looked at her. He noticed the puffy eyes; he can guess the girl had been crying for some time by now. Hana drew a soft smile. “How are you? I’m sorry I didn’t attend the party; I receive an emergency call so I need to leave first. I’m sorry.” Hana showed her grin. Leo took a breath.

“Hana, I need to make something clearly to you. Because I don’t want you to feel hurt more.” Hana startled. She can’t utter anything to hear his words because she can predict the point of their talks today. “Hana, I did say to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter