#Request: KeyOppaSaranghae

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Can I love you?

Relationship:

Genre: Fluff/Romance

Idol pair: DooWoon (Doojoon and Dongwoon of Beast)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: 'Can I love you? I realize who I am and who you are, but still can I love you? Even in my dream and own delusion, please just let me love you secretly...' How can an unpopular shy and quiet guy like the most popular and handsome guy in the school? Will the quiet guy confess to him? Will the popular guy accepted his feelings?

 

Doojoon walked through the alley. Like usual the girls were squealing to see his appearance. The perfect figure, not too muscular but strong enough to beat someone till get hospitalize. Handsome face with his own charisma plus the smile who can melt someone heart in 0.1 second. The football captain who had a strong determination and lead the players well, never encounter loses. His brain also didn't lacking much. He stayed in top 10 student list in whole school since his first year. He is a perfect guy in girls' eyes and so do the guy. Most guy envied him and some were admiring him. Not to brag but there's some guys like him too.

And here's one of them. A quiet, shy and anonymous-among-people guy named Son Dongwoon. He silently liked that so popular guy in the school. He was attracted, enchanted with the other guy. It was a lie if no one will fall onto knees when the guy talked and smiled. He started liking the guy since one time he got helped by him. Since then, he always felt something whenever he saw the other guy. As before he just admired the handsome guy, and now he had a feeling for him. Love.

But he realized who is he. A no one in the school, and maybe that guy also didn't know him at all. He wasn't a brave nor full of confidence, he's timid. He just can admired the guy from far and liking him secretly. But even so, there's someone knew his feeling and that's his talkative best friend. Jang Hyunseung.

"Woonie~ close your mouth and stop drooling. I'm not weird if there's someone caught your secret feeling, if you kept doing that." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon turned. Hyunseung smiled.

"Slow down." Dongwoon hissed. Hyunseung chuckled. He turned Dongwoon a bit when he realized something. Dongwoon was unready with that practically moved with Hyunseung's push. And then, he saw Doojoon in front of his eyes. He stiffened.

"Ouh, sorry." Doojoon apologized and smiled. Hyunseung smirked behind Dongwoon. Dongwoon was stiffened.

"Ahh...a..ni. I..It..It's my..fault." Full of stutters and low voice, Dongwoon said. Doojoon just smiled and left. Hyunseung chuckled. Dongwoon turned to Hyunseung and gave him a glare. "Hyunseung ah!" Hyunseung laughed. Dongwoon bit his lips and blushed. He was shy, to think that just now he almost hit Doojoon. As they had a similar height, his face was an inch to Doojoon. Say that, who's not shy when you encountered your crush like that? Tell me people!

"Khaja, don't daydream here. We have class to attend, Woonie." Hyunseung pulled Dongwoon with him. Dongwoon still in his thought. He had been pulled through the alley till they reached the class. 

 

 

Doojoon walked through the alley, wanted to go to the cafeteria. He was smiling to the people he met on his way. The girls squealed, the guys just nodded to him while the teachers praised his attitude. He just ignored all of it and went to his destination. He got some bread and drink. With that, he walked to find a place. But there's no vacancy there. A girl saw him and got up. "You can sit here, sunbae."

"Ouh, no. Keunchana." Doojoon politely refused and went to find other seat. Practically he saw an empty seat but there's two guys on the same table. Doojoon just walked to them. At least, sitting with guys is more convenient than girls. Girls...you know.

"Can I sit here?" The two guys looked up. One of them stunned while the other one looked shocked but smiling. He pointed the empty chair.

"Of course you can. Have a seat there." Doojoon smiled and sat down beside the stunned guy. Doojoon looked at him.

"I think I have met you before?" Doojoon asked. The guy blinked in shock. The other one chuckled.

"Wow, daebak Woonie. Doojoon remembered you. Doojoon ssi, he bumped to you this earlier morning." Doojoon looked at the guy. He nodded a bit.

"Ouh, keurae...well, I usually can't really remember someone face in flash...but maybe it happened this morning...that's why I remembered it." Doojoon said and rubbed his nape. He took his bread.

"That's called fate. Ah, my friend is Son Dongwoon. And my name is Jang Hyunseung." Hyunseung said. Doojoon nodded a bit and smiled.

"I'm..." / "Arro."

"Everyone know you, Doojoon ssi." Doojoon just smiled a bit. Hyunseung took a bite. He saw Dongwoon. "Yah, Woonie. Eat." Doojoon turned his face to Dongwoon. Dongwoon still stiffened. Hyunseung kicked Dongwoon's legs. Dongwoon looked up.

"Eh? W..wa..wae?" Dongwoon stuttered. Doojoon just smiled. Hyunseung sighed inside.

"Don't pondering and eat." Dongwoon gulped. He was nervous. The close distance with him made him feel uncomfortable. His stomach feel butterflies. Doojoon raised his brow.

"Are you sick? Your face's red." Doojoon reached to Dongwoon and palmed Dongwoon's forehead. Dongwoon stiffened, he felt like his heartbeat stopped. Hyunseung blinked and then smiled contentedly. Dongwoon still stiffened. "Hm, not that hot. Are you okay, Dongwoon ssi?"

Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon blinked, his stomach feel more butterflies coming to hear the guy called his name. Hyunseung kept his smile. He wanted to laugh but considering Dongwoon, he held in. Somehow, his innocent cute best friend extremely shy, showed by his red tomato face. Doojoon turned to Hyunseung.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Don't worry. You can ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter