#Request: anna_haeyoung22

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Our adventure

Relationship:

Genre: Friendship with slight romance

Idol pair: HoHo (Inho and Hocheol of Boys24)

Character setting: Idol

Story and character description: Hwang Inho isn’t really fond of loud and daring type of person like Chae Hocheol. When they’re put into the same unit, Inho had a contemplating time of how to mingle with Hocheol and lead him as the unit leader. But the fate works its wonder and now Inho couldn’t see his day without Hocheol with him.

 

“Hocheol!” The lanky guy startled and turned. He sighed in relief when he saw a familiar face.

“Ey, Inho hyung you scared me.” Inho chuckled. He sat down beside Hocheol who was typing something on his phone. “Where are the rest?”

“Still eating. I tell them to eat carefully and they’re taking their sweet time.” Hocheol smiled.

“You’re too good to them.”

“I don’t want them to get an upset stomach and ruined our practice.” Hocheol nodded.

“Arasseo.” Hocheol looked down as he felt a weight on his stomach. “Hey.”

“Just let me rest.” Hocheol clicked his tongue but just let Inho lies on his stomach. Inho smiled and closed his eyes. They remained in that position until the other members of Blue unit came in to begin their next practice hours.

 

 

Inho exhaled as he embraced the non-stopping crying boy. The others were also crying but this boy in his arms cried too much until losing breath. “Hocheol, hey. Calm down. You’re hyperventilated.” Inho rubbed the boy’s back.

“I- I’m so- sorry. I- I can’t- stop.” Inho sighed. He was finding a way to stop the younger from crying. Well, he was sad to be eliminated as well but he’s accepting the fact as it is. He wanted to cry, yes he did a little back on the stage but he didn’t think he could cry more in front of his group mates now.

“Oh, crybaby.” Inho chuckled when Hocheol punched his stomach lightly to his coos. Insoo also cracked in soft chuckles when he heard and saw that. The rest were wiping their tears, smiling. “You all are crybaby.”

“Hyung.” All of Blue unit members protested. Inho chuckled.

“So stop crying. You guys knew this is not the end. We will have our own chance somewhere else. We might not belong here.” Inho patted Hocheol’s back as he peeled the boy from him. He wiped Hocheol’s tears and turned to the rest. “Come on, we still need to greet the others. And you should stop crying.” Inho massaged Hocheol’s nape a little before signaling them to walk with him. They followed behind their leader, meeting the other contestants for saying good bye.

Inho’s eyes followed each of Hocheol’s steps worriedly as the younger kept crying when he met the other boys. Hocheol was crying in Rowoon’s arms where Jinseok was patting the crying boy’s back silently. “Inho hyung.” Inho turned and smiled.

“Oh boy, why you two are crying this red?” Inho smiled as he wiped Inpyo’s wet cheeks. Sungho beside him choked in tears. “Hey, you’re not a type to cry.” Sungho bit his lips.

“How can you’re smiling, hyung?” Sungho asked in between his sniffles. Inho smiled.

“Because this is not the final end for me. I can still find opportunities out there.”

“Hyung.” Inpyo whined and hugged Inho. Inho just shook his head and took a deep breath as now Sungho crushed him in a hug as well.

“Oh my god, hey. We can still meeting around right. Why you two are so sappy like this?” Inho patted his two dongseng’s back. The two sniffled and nodded to Inho’s words but still they can’t stop the tears. Inho’s eyes looked over, searching for Hocheol. The younger was standing there, looking at him as he was hugged by Woojin. Inho mouthed something. ‘Are you okay?’ Hocheol smiled and nodded a bit. Inho smiled and nodded back. His attention was back to the two big bears in his arms. “Hey, shouldn’t you two release me by now? You two are being dramatic, not that you’re not before Inpyo but what happened to Sungho here?” Inho said in sarcasm. Sungho clicked his tongue and released the eldest first then Inpyo loosened the hug.

“Why you’re being salty?” Sungho scoffed. Inho laughed.

“Because you’re being weird.”

“Hyung!” Inho chuckled and Inpyo can’t help it but followed. Sungho scoffed and crossed his arms annoyed. Inho just smiled as he enjoyed the last time he could spent leisure time like this with them.

 

 

“Hyung!” Inho smiled as he walked towards Hocheol who was excited waving his hand. The elder sat in front of the younger. The waitress came and took their order. Hocheol was very happy as he recited his order and Inho just smiled.

“Aren’t you too happy to be honest?” Hocheol beamed.

“How can I not? We’re meeting the boys again. I miss them.” Inho smiled.

“Remember that this is not permanent, Hocheolie. You need to work hard.” Hocheol exhaled.

“I know.” Inho smiled. “So, hyung. What did you do these days?”

“Taking a part-time job and practiced dance in my free time.” Hocheol nodded. “You?”

“Jobs too.” Hocheol sighed. “But I am really not suited doing it.” Inho smiled when Hocheol placed his head on the table. “I want to perform on stage.”

“Work hard, I know you will be fine. You’re still young, Hocheol.” Inho said, ruffling Hocheol’s hair affectionately. Hocheol sighed and nodded lightly, smiling brightly to Inho.

“You’re always my best hyung.” Inho chuckled.

“Sweet-talker.”

“I’m serious!” Hocheol jolted back. He grinned. “And I know I’m your favourite too.”

“So full of yourself.” Hocheol beamed. Inho reached to ruffle that hair again and Hocheol just laughed it off. Inho smiled, feeling contented seeing this boy was so happy like this.

He once contemplated how he could app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter