#Request: Zh1912

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Accidentally fall for you

Relationship:

Genre: Romance

Idol pair: Keo (Ken and Leo of VIXX)

Characters setting: Office AU

Story and character description: Ken Lee Jaehwan is the president of a famous company named JellyFish Corp while Leo Jung Taekwoon is his assistant. Both had definitely different personality – Ken is a sassy, rude boss and Leo is a calm, patient assistant – and they hate each other. But surely hate is one portion of love as people may say, the two falls in love despite the hatred thanks to an accident happen.

 

“Move your here, Jung Leo!” Leo flinched to the sudden voice thundered from his intercom. He grumbled as he collected his notebook. He truly hated his boss ever since the first day he was assigned to be the assistant of the new president. Leo had been working here as the president assistant since the previous president, Mr. Lee who is actually the father of his current president. To compare the both president, Mr. Lee is such a kind and sweetheart boss. He’s very considerate and calm person, very much like Leo’s personality so they worked very well. But his son, the current president is such a-

“Why you’re so slow? Sloth can be faster than you, Jung Leo!”

. Yeah, and sassy and everything opposite to Leo.

His boss already shot him with hurting comments once he opened the door after knocking. Leo didn’t look up when he stood in front of his boss. “Anything sir?” Leo asked calmly, he knew if he commented back on the ‘welcome’ word his boss used, the day could be long for him. A knowhow after a month working under this , Leo chose a safer road so he could go home earlier. Hum, you heard him lovelies, Leo labelled his boss as a .

“How did you do your work huh? Mr. Park called me personally saying he couldn’t make it for the meeting. He said you appoint a date that he couldn’t even attend. Not even that only, now how to deal with the people from New York?!” This time Leo looked up to his boss.

“Mr. Park? But Mr. Ken, the appointment date was-”

“I don’t want to listen to your stupid excuses and make it right instantly! We can’t lose the deal with New York’s company; by hook or by crook you need to call them and fixed another date Mr. Park told me!” Ken slapped a small paper note consisted of few dates. Leo tried as much as possible not to blow up as well and took the paper. “I remind you again, if you can’t do this job, you will get fired! You’re dismissed.” Leo bowed down and left the room before more hurting words threw out by Ken. But the last word before he closed the door didn’t go unheard.

“Why I got a stupid incompetent assistant like him, ugh? This is all daddy’s faults.” Leo bit his lips. He knew Ken didn’t like him as well (to unknown reason) but the previous president favoured him so much which led he needed to serve the new president aka the son as well. Leo sat on his seat, closed his eyes and took a breath. Seeing the trouble on Leo’s face, his best friend got up from his seat and went to Leo’s desk.

“Taekwoon ah, are you okay? I heard shouts again from his room.” Leo opened his eyes and turned. A flash of faint smile curved on his lips. He patted his friend’s hand on his tensed shoulder.

“I’m fine, I’m tough. Well, the usual. He didn’t listen to my explanation about a mistake he thought I did. Well, you know he always think a fault he found is always mine, Hakyeon.” Leo reached for the phone. “I need to make a call.” Hakyeon nodded.

“Okay, you still can go for lunch right? We’re going to eat at the new restaurant.” Leo smiled faintly as Hakyeon reminded him their promise to eat with two friends from other department.

“Let’s see later, Hakyeon.” Hakyeon nodded and left. Leo took a breath and dialled a number, praying he could secure the new appointment with the New York’s people. Even though he felt a pain tugging his heart to Ken’s words, he always ignored it and kept more hatred on his new boss as well as succeeding all his tasks corrected the mistake proving he’s a capable assistant.

 

 

“Let’s go.” Leo joined Hakyeon for the lunch. While walking to the entrance, a shout stopped them as Leo’s name got called.

“Jung Leo!” Leo exhaled in defeat and turned. He stared at the male at his office’s door.

“Yes, Mr. Ken. Anything?”

“Did you get to fix the appointment?” Leo nodded.

“Yes, I did. I already sent the new schedule through your email, Mr. Ken.” Ken nodded.

“Okay, fine. Bring me the files for Jeju project now.” Leo frowned. Hakyeon also looked at the boss unbelievably. Ken raised his brow. “What are you doing?! I have meeting in 30 minutes!”

“Sir, it’s lunchtime and-” Hakyeon tried to say something but Ken shot him a glare. Leo exhaled and patted Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“Go and say sorry to Binnie and Hyukkie because I can’t join.” Leo turned back to his boss. “I will get it now, sir.” Ken nodded and got into his room again. Hakyeon stopped Leo.

“Seriously, Taekwoon? He’s too much you know. It’s lunchtime for god’s sake.” Leo shrugged.

“You act like you know him for a day only. Just go, I need to move as well before he came and scolded me.” Hakyeon let out a frustrated breath.

“I will make a takeout for you.” Leo smiled.

“Thank you, Hakyeon. Have a good lunch with them, say sorry from me.” Hakyeon nodded and left. Leo sighed as the silence surrounded him. Two workers who also worked in this department already left for their lunch earlier. Only four people worked in the president’s office and he’s the leader aka the direct assistant for the president.

Leo gathered the file his boss wanted and walked out from the file storage room. He fastened his steps to Ken’s office and knocked it lightly with his hands full of files. Leo stepped in after he opened the door. He made his way to Ken’s desk and placed the files on it. Ken looked up. “Hand me the previous two months report.” Leo quickly searched for it and gave it to Ken. Ken took it without saying anything and flipped through the paper. He looked up to his monitor and took note of something on his paper note. Leo just waited there in silence, knowing he couldn’t leave until Ken told him he’s dismissed. Ken closed the file.

“The file for today’s meeting, Jung Leo.” Leo took the first file on the stack and passed it to his boss. Ken took it and looked through it. “You’re going with me.” Leo exhaled and just nodded. Ken closed the file and got up, taking his coat and few personal things. Leo quickly took the file Ken was holding, put it on the stack of files and took everything with him. Ken looked at Leo. “What are you doing?”

“Placing all this back to its place.” Ken rolled his eyes.

“Fine, do it in LTE speed.” Leo nodded and bowed down as he left to the storage room. He did everything in flash and returned to the office with the file needed for the meeting. Leo grabbed his notebook and phone. Ken was waiting him at the office’s door. “Be quicker, sloth!” Leo bit his lips and quickly walked to Ken. Ken grunted as he pushed the door opened, Leo walked behind him. The two walked to the elevator.

Stepping into the elevator, Leo pushed the level they’re going to. Ken stood behind him, leaning to the wall. The silence was usual for them so no one bothered to say anything. While the elevator moved, Ken looked at his phone.

Leo frowned when suddenly the elevator stopped. Ken also looked up from his phone, frowning. “Did the elevator stop?”

“I think so, sir.” Leo said as he pushed the emergency button. “Hello, anyone there? The elevator stuck.” Leo called for help. Just a second, the loud sound like something snapped heard and the elevator tilted to the left a bit. A panic was obvious on both of their face.

“What’s happening?” Ken’s voice sounded not so good. Leo didn’t answer and kept pushing the same button. But still no one responded and at the same time, the electricity went off. Ken gasped. “.” Leo tried to find his phone for a flashlight when he heard a thud.

“Sir?” Leo called as he activated his flashlight. He saw Ken sat down on the floor while hugging his knee. The assistant wrinkled. “Sir? Mr. Ken, are you okay?” The ragged breath came out as an answer. Leo quickly went closer and he noticed Ken was trembling. “Mr. Ken?”

“D- dark…” The voice came so tiny. Leo furrowed his brow. He checked his phone, trying to make a call but there’s no signal. He turned to Ken.

“Sir, do your phone got signal?” Leo quickly regretted asking because Ken was like in his own world. For the first time, Leo got too startled seeing the sassy and rude male he hated so much looked so weak, trembling and even crying silently. Leo knelt beside Ken and set aside the things in his hands before searching for his boss’s phone. Checking it, he let out a frustrated breath as there’s no signal also. When Leo was about to put the phone back in Ken’s hand, Ken gripped his wrist tightly. Leo looked at the other who sobbed and trembled.

“Get me out…get me out of here.” It was a plea. Ken held the wrist tighter that made Leo winced a bit. “I- I’m scared. It’s dark…mummy, don’t leave me here.” Leo stared at the male. Ken seemed like really out of his mind. That male was hallucinating when he was calling for his mother. “Mummy…don’t leave Hwannie here.  Mummy…”

“Sir? Mr. Ken? Hey, can you hear me? Sir?” Leo tried to shake off Ken out of his hallucination but to no avail. Ken kept wailing for his mother and trembling harder. A pigment of memory came into L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter