#Request: EmpireKids9 (Part 1)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Don't hate me, girl (Part 1)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance 

Main characters: Kim Dongjun [ZE:A] and Han Jaemi (OC)

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: An accident brought love to his heart. An accident brought hatred to her heart. He tried to fix everything for her. She hated him and wanted him to go away. He knew her heart and promised to back off…

 

Dongjun POV

“Let’s stop this stupid relationship.”

That voice was still lingering in my ears. I drank another glass of beer in one shot.

“Don’t you realize I just played your heart? I’m only after your money. Dummy Dongjun.” Another voice heard.

I ordered another glass of beer.

“You’re too naïve. Yes, you’re kind and caring but too naïve.” That person smirked.

“No wonder there are many girls dumped you before, silly.”

I took the new glass and drunk it. My head was spinning but my heart was still in pain.

“Some advice for you, don’t simply fall into a girl and believe them just like that. Goodbye.”

Her last words made my tears burst again.

“Sir, you should stop drinking…” The worker said. I snorted and took another big gulp.

“Give me more.”

“But…”

“Shut up, just give me some more before I get you out of this place.” The worker nodded quickly. He knew he’ll get fired if he messed up with the owner son.

 

At the same time

Jaemi POV

I sat on the bench in the park. It’s quite dark but I don’t feel scared. This was my favourite place. I could feel peace here.

I positioned my finger like I was playing my piano.

“I should practice a bit more for tomorrow audition.” I smiled and closed my eyes.

I imagined the key and hit it with my finger. I could hear the sweet melody. My finger kept moving in the air. Gracefully, I played the sweet masterpiece which also my favourite piece.

I picked this to be presented for tomorrow audition. I really wanted to pass and went into the most famous pianist academy in the world. I wanted so badly to become one of the famous pianists. It was my dream since I was young.

“That’s enough.” I got up from the bench and left the park.

I was smiling happily while walking back home. I didn’t realize when I crossed the road and suddenly I saw a bright light from my left.

I turned and saw a blue sport car was moving towards me. I couldn’t think anything and stunned there. And then……BUM! STREEETTTT!!!!

(end of POV)

 

 

 

At the hospital

Dongjun was sitting on the chair beside her bed. She was still unconscious after the surgery. Dongjun looked at her arm.

“Aish, bad me. I’m sorry for my careless.” He repeated that again and again.

He was really afraid that girl he crashed going to die but she’s fine unless her arm.

“What I’m going to do?”

The time passed by and the morning came. Dongjun fell asleep beside her hand. The sun rose and it’s already 9 am.

 

Jaemi POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I?

I saw a guy was sleeping next to my head. I tried to move my hand to wake him up but…

“What’s wrong with my hand?!” I screamed and that woke him up. He blinked several times and looked at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter