#Request: SongKyuHae (Part 2)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Repercussion (Part 2)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance, Angst, Action

Main characters: You (Seo Heeyoung) and Lee Donghae [Super Junior], Oh Sehun [EXO], Park Chanyeol [EXO]

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: That one night, everything had changed. That one night, your whole family was killed. You got free by the help of a guy and nowhere to go. Until a kind guy took you in, but who knows the next things gonna happened?

 

You tried to open your eyes. Your head was a bit spinning.

You blinked and looked around.

Where am I?

A cough caught your attention. You saw a figure standing in front of you.

You couldn’t see his face as the dark surrounded his face.

“Wh…who…are you? What do you want? Let me go!” You tried to move your hand but you realized it was tied to the chair.

You could see the guy smirked. “Don’t be afraid.”

You slowly tried to recognize that voice.

“Ha…Hae…Hae oppa?”

The guy laughed out loud. You got scared.

He stepped forward, the light revealed his face.

Your eyes widened. It can’t be…

“Hye, Heeyoung.”

You frowned to see his evil smile. He…he…why he…

“Why? Why are you doing this to me?”

You gulped as he moved closer.

“Did I do anything wrong to you? Don’t be like this, Sehun oppa.”

Sehun laughed again. He pulled one of his gloves.

“I know you know me. Don’t you remember this?” Sehun showed his hand to you.

You widened your eyes. You noticed something on his hand. The same scar!

“You!”

Sehun smiled. “Yes, I’m the one who let you free. This is really ridiculous.”

Sehun stood beside you. You tried to move away from him. He chuckled.

“I’m really sorry, girl. I set you free because I know you’re innocent. You didn’t know anything.” Sehun caressed your cheek. You flinched.

“But you’re unlucky, girl. My boss saw you.” Sehun whispered beside your ears. You twitched in fear.

“You know what? Because of your parents’ wrong doing, you gonna face the repercussion. And I got threatened as the repercussion after let you free that night.”

You looked at Sehun.

“What are you talking about?”

“Your parents played with the fire. They tried to reveal my boss illegal activities. Trying to be hero and saving the company but they’re wrong.” He paused.

“They’re really a fool. My boss is better than them.” Sehun sighed.

“Your boss? Company? Uncle Jay?” Sehun turned to you.

“So, you do know him.”

“I know him, of course. But why you tell me all of this?”

Sehun walked to somewhere. You couldn’t see him as he walked into the dark.

“He left me two choices.” Sehun appeared in front of you. You looked at him.

“Either he kills me or…”

Sehun stopped right in front of your legs.

“I kill you!” He raised a blade above his head.

You shocked and quickly closed your eyes, waiting the blade to rip your flesh.

“Oh Sehun!”

You opened your eyes when you heard that voice. Sehun fell to the ground with one punch. The blade fell beside him.

“ you…” Sehun cursed while tried to stand up. His collar grabbed by someone.

“I thought you aren’t involve, Sehun!” Sehun smirked.

You frowned to that statement. What is this?

“Donghae hyung, what a surprise! How did you…”

Another punch landed on his cheek.

“Yah, I’m a former spy, you pabo! Don’t change the subject. You told me you’re out of MClan!”

You looked at him. Former spy?

Sehun chuckled. “I almost forgot your famous title, Aiden the spy. But then, you shouldn’t forget that MClan never let anyone out, especially me, A11 the top killer!”

Sehun got up and punched Donghae across the face.

“Donghae oppa!” You screamed.

Sehun grabbed his collar. “Don’t get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter