#Request: Isabella37

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I will protect you

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Characters: Mark [Got7] and Chorong [Apink]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Mark is the most popular, nice-not-bad kingka in the school. Everyone loves him, including Park Chorong. She’s a girl who pretends to be happy outside, but sad inside because she had been bullied when she was small. When one day, Mark found that Chorong was crying at a park, what will happen between them?

 

“Kyaa~ Mark is here!” The hallway filled with high-pitching screams of fangirls. The girls were swarming to the entrance, trying to be as close as possible to the new-arrived guy. Chorong was standing there, hoping she could see the guy even for just a glimpse because she’s not that obsessed and willing to be in the bloody war of fangirls there too.

The handsome flowerboy just flashed a light smile as he struggled to go through the swarm of his fans. He was sighing inside but he tried not to show it as he didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. He was used to this but it was tiring he couldn’t deny that. He cleared his throat when he couldn’t move forward after few minutes of struggles. “Girls, you don’t want to be late to the class right? Your homeroom teacher might punish you for being late.” Mark said with a smile. The girls squealed but quickly moved around, giving him away. The guy smiled and walked. The girls were slowly walking to their class but still taking last glances while Mark walked into his class.

Chorong secretly took a glance when the girls whispered as they looked at the front door. It was usual, the girls will squeal, whisper to each other as they excitedly watched over the popular kingka coming in. She drew a small smile as the guy took two seats in front of her. “Chorong ah.” Chorong startled and turned to her tablemate, Minha.

“Me and the rest are going to the town today after school, wanna come?” Chorong gave Minha a smile.

“Eum, sorry Minha yah. I have part time job today.” Minha formed an O.

“Oh, okay. So sad you’re not coming again.” Chorong gave an apologetic smile. Minha patted her shoulder. “Fighting for today’s work.” Chorong nodded.

 

 

Mark walked out from his class after the last bell rang. He sighed as thinking about the loaded homework he needed to do today. As usual his walk home won’t be at peace. The girls already waited him at the corridor to the entrance hallway. The squeals could be heard when he was in the view.

“Mark oppa~” Mark put his façade smile.

“Oppa, oppa.” There’s one girl called his name earnestly. “We’re from drama club. Tomorrow will be a play and we hoped oppa can come to watch.” The girl said as she gestured to the few girls behind her. Mark just looked over and turned to the girl.

“I can’t promise but I will try to come.” The girl smiled and nodded eagerly. Mark smiled back. Few coughing and clearing throat noises heard and the girls around Mark quickly stepped back. Mark let out a sigh this time. Even if he could endure the swarm of girls, but this one he couldn’t. He didn’t like them but the kind him could never say it in words.

“Mark baby.” Mark stopped himself from rolling his eyes. The girl in bronze long hair clung onto his arm. Three girls behind her smiled flirtingly as they stood closer to Mark. The four girls were known as queenkas for their prettiness and charms. Most of the girls in the school respected them and some were scared of them as they looked dangerous. No one knew actually they’re kind or bullying type of queenkas. “The girls and I are going to have fun today, will you come too?” The girl asked sweetly. Mark gave a grin as he pulled his arm from the girl.

“Sorry, Soyeon. I have class to attend today.” Mark pushed her hand again as she tried to cling on him. Soyeon pouted.

“Ah, you’re already so smart. You are the first in rank. Skip a class won’t harm you baby.” Soyeon said. Mark just gave another smile.

“Sorry, girls. I gotta go.” Mark said and walked. But the four girls quickly followed him.

“But oppa, Soyeon unnie wants to go out with you. There’s no fun without you oppa.” One of them said. Mark smiled to her.

“You can have fun without me, Hyoyoung. Sorry. I will be late.” Mark walked faster. The four girls sighed but Soyeon didn’t stop following Mark. She caught his hand. Mark stopped and turned. Soyeon flashed her smile.

“I’m going to miss you, baby. Don’t study too hard.” Soyeon got on her toes and gave a quick kiss on his cheek. Mark startled.

“H-hey!” Soyeon giggled and waved her hand, walking away with the girls who were also giggling. Mark groaned as he rubbed the spot. “That girl is pushy. Ugh.” Mark walked away and grumbled along the way. He ignored the girls who followed him till the school gate.

 

 

Mark listened to the song from his phone on the way back home from the cram school. He took the usual path and walked passing a park. He just looked around as he walked through the park. Mark noticed a familiar girl sat on the bench near the lake. The light from the lamp didn’t really help Mark to see the girl clearly but Mark noticed tears on her cheek. He was curious as the girl looked so familiar to him and her current state wasn’t really good too. Mark walked closer and saw the face. He frowned. “Chorong.”

A little gasp came out from the tiny lips and the girl turned. Mark felt a pang when he saw her wet face. His angel was crying. Yeah, you heard him. Mark had secretly liked Chorong since in their first year but he never had the courage to confess but watching her from far. Her smiles had been his favourite but Mark noticed sometimes Chorong's eyes were sad. In all, Chorong had all his attention. He was so happy tho when they’re in the same class for this senior year.

Chorong quickly turned away and wiped her face when she saw Mark. “Hey, are you okay? What happened to you?” Mark walked closer and slowly sat beside her. Chorong was hiding her face, embarrassed and afraid at the same time. “Chorong.”

“I- I’m fine. No- nothing happened.” Chorong stuttered as she looked down. Mark took a breath before reaching for her cheek, turning her to face him. Chorong tried to resist but to no avail. She kept her eyes down.

“Hey. I know we aren’t that close but I mean no harm and I hope I’m trustable enough to you because I think you need help and I’m here.” Mark stumbled to get the right word and he felt his words just sounded weird. Mark sighed. “I mean, I want to help.” Mark said pulling down his hand. Chorong sniffled and wiped her tears.

“I got misunderstand by the store owner. She thought I steal so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter