#Request: HyunAeJjang

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My cold boyfriend is a sweet one too

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Main characters: Lee Hyuna (OC) and Leo/Jung Taekwoon [VIXX]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Hyuna got a boyfriend one month ago, that so-called cold prince in the school, Leo. He always acts cold and they never have skin-ships in that one month relationship. And yet Leo even forgot the important day for Hyuna…

 

One month ago

“Would you be mine?” Hyuna startled. She blinked many times while looking at his eyes. Did I hear that wrong?

“You…what?” The famous cold prince was still showing his poker face. His expression was emotionless.

“I’m asking you, would you be my girlfriend?”

Hyuna pinched herself. Auch, I’m not dreaming. That so-called Leo, the cold prince is asking me to be his girlfriend?

Her jaw dropped shamelessly.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Hyuna got shocked and wanted to reply but no word came out from .

 

 

Today

Hyuna was walking to school with her boyfriend, Leo. It has been one month now but unluckily; he never touched Hyuna and had any kind of skin-ships even holding hand.

Sometimes, Hyuna get bored with Leo’s cold answer and his poker face but somehow, she can’t dump that guy. Without she noticed, she was slowly falling into him. She knew she can’t ever leave that cold prince anymore because she loved him so much.

“Oppa~…” Hyuna called her boyfriend.

“Hm?” Leo hummed without looking at Hyuna. He was concentrating on his books.

Yep, my boyfriend is a nerdy cold prince. But he’s still handsome.

He definitely forgot that date.

“Can we go for a date this Saturday?” Hyuna looked at Leo.

She eyed his handsome face. Her heart thumped hard when her eyes fell onto his lips. Aish, you s.

“Anything special?” Hyuna blinked in disbelief. He had forgotten already?

“I just want to spend some times with oppa…” Hyuna pouted. Leo turned to her with his poker face.

“Erm, sorry Hyunnie…I have to go for my part time job this weekend. Saturday and Sunday.” Hyuna became sulk.

 “Okay…” Hyuna said in low voice. Leo continued his reading.

They kept walking till they reached their school. They went to the separate way as they got separate class.

 

 

The next two day, on Saturday morning

Hyuna rolled on her bed. Her eyes were puffy red because of crying too much. Leo definitely forgot her birthday.

“How could you, Jung Taekwoon?!”

Hyuna punched one of her teddy bears. She imagined that teddy bear is Leo. She punched and kicked that poor teddy bear to let out all her anger. As the final move, she threw it to the wall.

“Aish, jongmal!”

“Honey~, your best friend come to see you.” Hyuna’s mother knocked the door. Luckily, she locked the door just now.

“Ddugu?”

“Gayoonnie, she wanted to celebrate your birthday at her family’s restaurant. Be prepare now, she’s wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter