#Request: MinKa7_

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: You're my naughty boyfriend

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romcom

Main characters: You (Kim Minsu) and Woonie/Son Dongwoon [Beast]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: You got a boyfriend who is the most mischievous boy in your school. You always get annoyed with his naughty acts but somehow, you love them as you love him so much…

 

It has been two years now you’re attending a prestigious school, Cube High school. Your days had been brightened by the most mischievous boy in the school aka your boyfriend.

Son Dongwoon, or people called him Woonie (he wanted that as he found it cute just like him…hungh…) is your annoying boyfriend. You have been together with him almost two years and this senior year, both of you are in the same class again.

“Babe…” That voice entered your ears. He’s coming…

“Morning, honey~.” Sweet kiss- planted on your left cheek. It’s his first move to make you felt annoyed.

“Please stop that, your saliva is on my cheek, you know?” You wiped your left cheek with your sleeve-ends. Dongwoon giggled.

“That’s my love expression…” He cooed. You were still put on your straight face but inside, you were giggling by his cuteness.

“How pity am I to have the most annoying boy…” You walked back. Dongwoon smiled and followed you. He snuggled closer to you and linked your arm with his.

You looked at him. “Woonie…”

“Hm? Who’s Woonie?” You rolled your eyes.

“Oppa, please.” Dongwoon said.

“I’m older two months than you. No oppa.” You said. He pouted.

“Oh yeah? I’ll make you called that starting from now on.” Dongwoon stopped and that made you stopped as well. He smiled evilly and leaned closer to you.

You pulled your arm and stepped back in fear. “What’re you planning to…”

Your words got cut when he placed his finger on your lips. You silently gulped down your saliva.

“You will call me oppa…” He leaned closer to kiss you. You shut your eyes.

You thought that his lips will attack yours but you were wrong.

“Wo..Woonie…stop that. It’s tickling…” You said. Dongwoon stopped blowing your ears and looked at you.

“No until you call me oppa.” He his lips before his face moved to your neck. He blew air on your neck, giving you shivers.

Aish, he is teasing too much…

“Oppa! Stop it!” He smiled and stepped back. You felt relieve.

“You’re annoying!” You yelled. Dongwoon stuck out his tongue.

You stomped and walked back, leaving him behind.

“Wait for me.”

“Annoying!”

“Your boyfriend tho.” Dongwoon giggled. You rolled your eyes.

He grabbed your hand and held it tight. You did nothing and just walked with his hand held yours.

Yah, you’re mad but you can’t stay mad at him longer than one minute. You loved him too much…

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter