#Request: BigBangTanSeonyeodan

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Now it’s my turn

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with light

Idol pair: SeungHun (Seungjun and Jihun of KNK)

Character setting: Office AU

Story and character description: Park Seungjun is the only son of King Group that will be the next future CEO of the empire. He hates everyone due to his past from being bullied in high school because of his ugly face. But puberty hits hard and maturity comes along, he had change into a handsome man that no one could ever deny his look and falls for him at the first glance. After finally joining the company when he finished his study, he bumped to one of his old friend that used to defend him. Kim Jihun, the cool guy turned into a pathetic guy that is pushed around by his supervisor and officemates. How the encounter turns into a chance of blooming once forgotten past love?

 

“I would like to welcome my son, Seungjun.” The claps heard as the door opened and a very young handsome guy stepped into the meeting room. The guy stood beside the CEO who is his father. “I will assign him as the managing director and I hope you all will assist him well.” Seungjun gave a bow before he began to speak.

“Please take care of me and I will work hard for this company.” The claps heard again and the board directors seemed like pleased to see him. Seungjun flaunted his charming smile. At least people are satisfied with him despite his young age and his connection with the CEO. Seungjun expected dissatisfaction but there was none and he’s glad even though he disliked those people. In general he hates everybody except his family and his father’s assistant but he swallowed those hates when his father begged him to join the company. He knew he couldn’t escape this fate and he also worried about his father’s health thus he agreed and here he is. The board meeting was dismissed later after a discussion about a new project in Busan that Seungjun didn’t know much.

“Glad to finally see you in the company.” Seungjun was greeted by his uncle who is the CFO of the company. Seungjun smiled.

“Thank you, uncle. I will work hard.” The man patted Seungjun’s back.

“I believe in you.” The man walked away with the other directors. Seungjun noticed his father beside him.

“Here, I let you borrow Kyungsoo for today because your assigned assistant place is still empty. I think it’s better for you to choose by your own from the assistant office. There are two people available as far as I remember or if you want to hire a new one, I’m okay with that as long as he or she fits the job.”

“Okay, dad.” The male beside his father bowed a bit.

“May I you to the room, sir?” Seungjun nodded.

“You will be home?”

“No, I’m playing golf with Mr Yoo. Don’t worry, Taeil will accompany me there.” The father quickly said when he found frowns on his son’s face. Seungjun sighed and nodded. The father left after that and Seungjun walked by Kyungsoo to his office.

“Kim Jihun!” The loud voice made Seungjun his way to the elevator. They were passing a pantry and a department. Kyungsoo noticed and stopped as well.

“Sir?”

“Which department is that?” Kyungsoo raised his brow. “The one there. I heard loud shout just now.”

“Oh, it’s the planning department. Um, yeah. They’re quite loud because there are two teams in there and they always compete with each other so…” Kyungsoo explained. Seungjun nodded and turned to Kyungsoo.

“Let’s give me a tour to all important departments in this company before we go to my office.” Kyungsoo nodded. “Starting from here.” Kyungsoo startled as Seungjun already walked towards the department. As he followed he quickly took his phone and sent a short message to all department managers in the company.

‘Be ready, the new director is going to visit.’

Seungjun entered the department space and noticed most of the workers there were talking with papers in hands and also scattered around the place. But there’s a definite line in between them and Seungjun guessed they’re gathered by their own team. His eyes caught a male was standing by the printer and surrounded by few males and a female.

“Yah, you’re doing this wrongly. I want you to fix this again.” The female slapped few papers to the male’s chest and the other males snickered. The female walked away to her table.

“Deserve your right. Ah, do your work properly, poor your missy supervisor keeps getting scolded because of you.” One of the males pushed the head with a file. The poor male was looking down. Another male pushed the head with his finger.

“I don’t know how you are accepted in this company. Do you have connection, huh? You’re so dumb and clueless, Kim Jihun.” Seungjun wrinkled. Kim Jihun.

Before the male was further assaulted by his co-workers, Seungjun cleared his throat very loudly and the whole department turned to him. Kyungsoo sighed as he saw the happening. Kyungsoo took a breath and stepped further. “This is the new director, Park Seungjun. He’s making a round.” The whole department gasped and quickly stood straight, bowing in respect. Seungjun just smiled and his eyes fell on the poor male just now. His eyes wavered.

The male also was looking at him in surprise. Even though Seungjun changed so much, he still recognized the eyes and the charming lips. Even the name matched. The two kept staring each other till Seungjun turned to the other workers. He noticed the males who were bullying the poor male just now looked conflicted and scared. Seungjun turned away. “Who’s the manager of this department?”

“Ah, I’m sorry.” The man in 40s stepped forward. He should have introduced himself earlier but they were too shocked with the sudden appearance of the new director. “Nice to meet you, director-nim. I’m Oh Jongwoo, the manager.” The two shook hands as Seungjun reached out first.

“I heard this department have two teams.” The manager nodded and beckoned the team leaders to step forward. A male and female came up.

“I’m Team A’s leader, Lee Junseo. Nice to meet you sir.”

“I’m Team B’s leader, Im Hwayoung.”

Seungjun nodded. “Are you gathered in team then?” The two leaders turned and nodded, gesturing their own side as their team members. Seungjun glanced at Jihun and exhaled. “I noticed an inappropriate act between team members just now.” Seungjun gave a crooked smile to the two males who abused Jihun just now. The two gulped in nervous.

“I’m sorry about their behaviour but he’s a new intern and we tend to be harsh to shape the intern well, so…” Junseo said but Seungjun turned to him.

“I understand your intention but what I saw is an assault and might as well become harassment.” Seungjun gave a sharp stare to the two males. “I will let it slide for today because this is my first day, but if that ever happened again, I won’t stay silent. I will take an action because I hate bullies.” Seungjun stared at the males. “Do you hear me?!”

“Yes, sir.” The two males cowered. Seungjun turned to the rest.

“This is not implies to them only but the rest of you and other departments. I’m serious when it comes to assault and harassment and I’m not taking it lightly. You might get fired.” Seungjun turned to Jihun. “What’s your name?” Seungjun tried his best not to show his emotion. He needed to show that he didn’t know the other, the only thing he can do for now. Jihun startled and blinked. He didn’t notice the act and felt a bit hurt when Seungjun forgot him.

“I- I’m Jihun.”

Seungjun nodded. “You can straight away report to me or my assistant here if you received another assault.” Seungjun said. He turned to his assistant. “Kyungsoo, make an announcement that everyone is free to report about assault and harassment to me or HR department. I’m the one who will take legal action. It’s my order.” Kyungsoo just nodded. Seungjun looked at the whole department. “Work hard.”

“Yes, sir.” They bowed and Seungjun with Kyungsoo left. The whole department released a breath that they didn’t know they’re holding. The two males earlier glared at Jihun. The male cowered back.

“This is all because of you!” Jihun bit his lips.

“Stop it; do you really want to get fired?” Junseo’s voice rang and the two males looked down. “Be careful next time not to get caught. And you.” Jihun looked at the team leader. “If you’re reporting anything, I’m gonna get you in hell.” Jihun nodded in fear. The department was working as usual after that. Jihun as usual was out-casted and used by the whole department. He didn’t know why and how but he was sure all the people in that department hate him. He had been bullied since his first day. He wanted to fight but he’s just an intern and he really needed a job. He had no choice but to be patience getting those harsh words and assaults every day.

Jihun walked to the pantry as he was asked to make drinks for his team. As he walked, he thought of the encounter just now. ‘Seungjun changed a lot.’ Jihun sighed. ‘He even forgot me.’ As his mind was away, he didn’t notice someone was watching him from behind.

Seungjun walked silently behind Jihun. He was careful, not let the people in the department or Jihun noticed his presence. He stared at Jihun’s defeated back. ‘What happened to you these whole years, Jihun? You’re strong before, you save me few times, but why now you can’t fight?’ Seungjun stared at the back longingly. Before he could think straight, he already walked faster and caught Jihun’s hand before Jihun entered the pantry. Jihun startled and squeaked a bit. He wrinkled when he noticed the figure.

“Seungjun?”

Jihun was dragged to the emergency stairs nearby. Seungjun panted, taking a deep breath as he looked at the stairs, assuring there’s no one there. Jihun watched Seungjun. “Director-nim, why-”

“I’m sorry. I had to act that I don’t know you back there, Jihun.” Seungjun smoothly said. The slight pain in Jihun’s chest lifted up and he somehow smiled a bit.

“You remember me.” Seungjun smiled and touched Jihun’s shoulder.

“Of course, I remember you. You’re my cr- saviour.” Seungjun smiled awkwardly at his almost slip-up but Jihun seemed didn’t noticed.

“It’s high school story.” Jihun smiled sadly.

“Why you let them do that to you?” Seungjun asked. Jihun looked up to him.

“It’s normal, Seungjun. Interns are like that. We’re struggled in between life, pride and money.” Seungjun bit his lips.

“It’s unfair.”

“Yeah, but that’s life Seungjun.” Jihun took a breath. “I’m used to it.” Seungjun shook his head.

“No, don’t get used to it. I’m not letting you.”

“Seungjun, don’t do something that-”

“You protect me before, and now it’s my turn.” Jihun blinked. Seungjun felt a thump in his chest, the forgotten thump is reoccurring inside of him.

“Seungjun…” Seungjun smiled and ruffled Jihun’s hair.

“I promise you I will protect yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter