#Request: christalla431

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Never hurt you

Relationship:  

Genre: Romance with slight

Idol pair: DongSeop (Dongho and AJ of U-Kiss)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: Dongho was upset when AJ kept a distant from him just a week before their 6 month anniversary. Adding more oil to the fire, Dongho saw a girl kissed AJ’s cheek. On the day of their 6 month anniversary, AJ didn’t remember about it, making Dongho decided to breakup with him…

 

“Dongho yah. Get up, we have schedule right now.” Dongho pulled the pillow closer to him, ignoring the call. He wanted to sleep more. But he had another motives too. Dongho drifted into his sleeps again. Then the door creaked open. A guy entered and sighed.

“Shin Dongho, get up maknae!” He patted Dongho’s calf. Dongho groaned in displeasure. Then he opened his eyes slightly when he could feel weird. He looked down.

“Soohyun hyung…” Dongho’s voice cracked. Soohyun crossed his arm. Dongho pouted.

“Get up now.” Dongho growled lowly and sat up on the bed. Soohyun shot a glare then went out from the room. Dongho looked around.

‘Why he didn’t come to wake me up like usual?’ Dongho questioned himself. Lazily he got up and grabbed his towel. He quickly took a bath with a heavy heart.

 

“Dongho! Are you done or not?” Hoon’s voice heard. Dongho scoffed silently.

“Neh!” Dongho got out from the room. Kevin smiled to the maknae. Dongho just replied lifelessly. Soohyun saw Dongho.

“Let’s go now.”

Dongho looked around. He didn’t see his boyfriend at all.

“Where’s Jaeseop hyung?” Dongho asked. Kiseop who heard the question turned to Dongho.

“Ouh ya, he had something to do and go out first.” Dongho pouted. Kevin chuckled.

“Why? Ouh this is why uri cutie maknae looked lifeless hum?” Kevin whispered to Dongho. Dongho blushed. Among the members, only Kevin knew the real thing about him and AJ. The other just assumed that both of them were so close together. Six of them went to their schedule together. Dongho was playing with his phone on the ride. He just noticed this week event. This weekend was his and AJ six-month anniversary. Dongho smiled for that. He already planned to cook for his boyfriend. That little thing now brought back his mood.

XXXXXXXXXXX

The whole day, AJ didn’t join U-Kiss activities. The manager just said that guy was busy about his study. Dongho felt hurt when AJ didn’t call or send message to him at all which it was rarely happened before. If both of them had different schedule, AJ would find a time to call or send message to him. But today it was nothing. Dongho felt bad to send a message, because it’s always AJ done that first. And he also wasn’t a type start the conversation first, which AJ already knew that. Dongho sulked on the way back home.

Entering the dorm, Dongho walked in first. AJ was in, sitting on the couch. Dongho’s eyes fell on him. AJ didn’t turn to him at all. Dongho felt sad.

“Ouh here you are, Jaeseop. Whatssup?” Soohyun greeted AJ. AJ turned.

“You guys are back.” AJ said without looking at Dongho. Dongho bit his lips, stunned there. He turned and walked to the room with an angry heart. AJ turned back to the TV.

Dongho fell on the bed with a sulking face. He felt hurt when he felt like his boyfriend avoided him. His eyes brimmed with tears. Dongho bit his lips.

“Pabo.” That night, he slept with tears…

 

The next morning, Dongho didn’t have schedule. He slept more and got up around 11. There’s no one came in and disturbed him, maybe his hyungs already left to their own schedule. Dongho rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed. He looked around.

“So boring.” Dongho walked to the bathroom and took a bath. He got ready and walked to the kitchen, hoping he can got something to eat. Dongho walked out and found AJ was in, watching drama on TV. Dongho bit his lips when AJ didn’t turn even though he made a sound to attract AJ’s attention. Dongho puffed his cheeks and walked into the kitchen. He got some cereal and heated up the cold milk. Then, he poured the milk into his cereal. He walked to the living room with the bowl of cereal.

“Hyung.” Dongho called him, tried to make AJ talked with him. AJ took a glance to Dongho and then turned back to the TV. Dongho was taken a back with that.

“Hyung…what’s wrong with you?” Dongho said. AJ looked at him for a while.

“What? Nothing’s wrong.” AJ said with cold tone then looked back to the TV. Dongho bit his lips. He suddenly had no appetite anymore.

“You’re avoiding me.” Dongho said. AJ gave no response. Dongho scoffed and quickly got up. He walked to the kitchen and left the untouchable bowl on the table and cover it with a plate. Dongho walked out from the kitchen without looking at his boyfriend, straight away went back into his room. Dongho bit his lips and punched the pillow once his lay on the comfy bed. He punched it more and more harder, he tried to get rid of his anger.

AJ just sighed when Dongho slammed the door. His face still with that cold expression and just watched the TV before he needed to go for his schedule.

 

As the days passed, Dongho felt hurt more. AJ never tried to even apologize but ignored him more. Dongho felt like his boyfriend purposely made a distant from him. AJ didn’t talk with him. AJ didn’t look at him. Dongho kept hurting by his cold attitude, making him feel insecure. Did that guy have someone else? Did he hate him now?

“Dongho.” Dongho looked up. Kevin sat on the couch beside him. They were waiting for their turn to do the performance. AJ can’t be seen in the waiting room.

“Are you okay, maknae?” Kevin asked. Dongho tried to smile and nodded. Kevin wrinkled in worried.

“Maknae, you know you can’t lie to me.” Dongho’s smile faded. He looked down. Kevin sighed. He was worried with the youngest. He always acted strong even though he was in pain. Kevin hugged Dongho.

“No worries, I’m here for you. Tell me if you have problems, Dongho.” Dongho nodded. Kevin patted his back before released the hug. “Now, put anything aside and look at me.”

Dongho looked at Kevin. Kevin gave his sweet healing smile. Dongho curved a smile as a reply. Kevin always succeed to make him cheer up again. Kevin ruffled Dongho’s hair. Dongho smiled again. “Good boy.”

“Hyung, wanna go to the toilet.” Kevin nodded.

“We still have time.” Dongho smiled and got up. He walked out from the waiting room and headed to the restroom. Just when he was near to it, he heard a familiar voice.

“Good to see you too.” Dongho turned. It was AJ…with a girl.

“I need to go now, oppa. Annyeong.” AJ nodded and the girl smiled. She came closer and pecked on AJ’s cheek. AJ just smiled.

Dongho bit his lips and clenched his fist. He was angry, he was mad, he was upset, everything was mixed. His boyfriend kept a distant from him, ignoring him almost for a week, and now he saw a girl pecked his boyfriend’s cheek. Maybe he was jealous but it was too much when…

AJ turned and from his side view, he noticed Dongho. Dongho also realised AJ saw him. AJ didn’t say anything and just passed by Dongho. Dongho was taken aback. His body was numb there, his body was too overwhelming with the mixed feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter