Sweet Like Chocolates

You're Still The One

Gerald wasn’t sure whether it was safe for him to sleep in the bed with her. Now that things seemed to be good again between Kim and him, he didn’t want to make the wrong move. Kim was busting for the toilet and immediately headed to their room as soon as they got out of the lift. It took almost three hours before they got out of the elevator. They were both asleep when he felt someone waking him up, apologizing profusely about their elevator incident. He didn’t mind the inconvenience at all considering it served as a way to reconcile him with the love of his life. Besides, the hotel offered their two nights stay for free to make up for the inconvenience. He settled on his little sleeping spot on the floor while waiting for Kim to get out of the toilet.

Kim was a little disappointed to find Gerald back on their usual sleeping arrangement. “Bakit ayaw nya ako makatabi? Normally, he couldn’t wait to be cuddling in bed with me.” She was puzzled as to what was going on between them. She wanted him to hold her. After all the things he said in the elevator, why is he being cold again? She just really needed him so bad. She missed his cuddles. “Ge, are you awake?”

Gerald quickly sat up and smiled at her. “Hi baby. Are you okay?”

Kim: Uhm, I was just about to ask you the same thing. Okay ka lang ba dyan sa floor? I thought masakit ang back mo?

Gerald: Actually, no. Sobrang hard ng floor, it really is killing my back babe.

Kim: If you want to sleep here in the bed, uhm, okay lang sa akin.

Gerald almost leapt for joy after hearing her invitation. He immediately jumped on the bed with her. “Thanks babe. You don’t know how happy you have just made me! Miss na miss ko na talaga matulog next to you, holding you all night.” She just smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. “Babe, can I hold you?”

Instead of responding, she just scooted right next to him. She placed her head on his chest and hugged him back. She loved the feeling of his arms holding her so tightly. She rubbed his back. “Sorry babe ha I made you sleep on the floor.”

Gerald: Ok lang babe. You know I’ll do anything for you.

She gave him a quick smack on the lips and said, “Goodnight babe.”

Gerald: Wow, ang sweet naman nun. Pwede isa pa?

She laughed looking at how cute his face looks with his lips pouting for a kiss. She aimed for another smack on his lips but he pressed his lips harder for a deeper, more passionate kiss. They smiled at each other as he caressed her cheeks. “Sweet dreams baby. I love you…so much.” He gave her a smack on the lips without letting go of his intense gaze. “Babe, I noticed kanina pa akong nag-I love you sayo but I never heard your reply.”

Kim: I think you already know how I feel diba?

Gerald: I have a pretty good idea but it would make me even much happier to hear those sweet words coming from your lips baby.

Kim: You’ve heard me say I hate that I love you diba?

Gerald looked away pretending to be a little upset. “It’s okay babe if you’re not ready to say it again.”

Kim: Sige na nga, I admit. I love you Gerald Anderson. I’ve never stopped loving you. I never wanted to even when I knew I should. My heart is way too stubborn so wa’g ka nang magtampo okay? My heart won’t let me let go.

Gerald: You were still so in love with me kahit na may ibang umaaligid sayo? Even when you’ve met another guy that you could laugh with?

Kim: It’s always been you baby. Wait, are you jealous of another guy na umaaligid sa akin? Nagseselos ka ba kay Carl?

Gerald: Huh? Of course not! Wala namang laban yun sa akin eh. Sa looks pa lang, I’m miles ahead na.

Kim: Wow, you’re so humble talaga no? How do you know that he hasn’t scored with me yet?

Gerald looked away and loosened his hug. “Maybe you should be in his arms.”

Kim: Baby naman, don’t get upset. I was just kidding, I swear. Friends lang talaga kami ni Carl. You know anong pinag-uusapan namin the whole time?

Gerald: I don’t wanna know.

Kim: Us, baby. We were talking about us. About you. About how much I love you. (She his forehead gently then hugged him tight.) Baby wa’g ka nang magtampo please. The only arms I want to be in are yours. I love you.

Gerald felt his heart flutter after hearing her sweet words. He was smiling as he looked in her eyes and whispered, “I love you too baby”. He wrapped her tightly in his arms again. “Halika ka nga rito. Ikaw talaga Kimmy! Pinapahirapan mo pa tong puso ko only to make me feel like the happiest man alive a second after.”

Kim just laughed as she rested her head on his chest. “Sige na, sweet dreams na. It’s morning and we’ve only had a couple of hours sleep!”

**************************************************************

Kim: Thanks for this wonderful candlelit dinner babe. I’ve missed how special you always make me feel.

He got off his chair and walked around to her side. “You’ve missed my romantic ways baby?”

She giggled and shyly answered, “medyo”.

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and offered his hand. “Can I have this dance, my princess?”

As she took his hand, the young man who had been playing soft, sweet melodies on the piano throughout their dinner started singing “No One Else Comes Close”. They danced on the beach, under the moonlight then kissed passionately at the end of the song. “I always look forward to feeling this high after kissing you babe. You’re like a very strong drug. A drug that works sooo good it should be bad for me!”

Kim: He..he.. Addict ka Gerald, addict!

Gerald: Everything is just so perfect tonight. The moon, the beach, the music and of course, I’m with the most perfect woman!

Kim: I can think of something that can make this night even better! (She winked as as she flashed her sweetest flirtatious smile.)

Every fibre of Gerald’s being immediately jumped with excitement. “Baby, I’m so hoping you are thinking what I’m thinking.”

Kim played with his hair as she neared her face to his, barely touching his lips, then softly said, “If what’s on your mind involves something sweet that you can’t get enough of then we’re on the same page baby.” She smiled then gently kissed his lips, letting out a soft moan, teasing him to the core.

Gerald: Baby, lagot ka talaga sa akin tonight. Baby I’m begging you, don’t tease me here. I might not be able to control myself, nanggigigil pa naman ako sayo.

Kim let out a scream as Gerald lifted her up and spun her around. When she got her feet back on the sand, she started dancing along to the slow music that was playing for them, brushing her body seductively against his to more. He held her tight as he captured her lips, exploring every corner of . “God babe! You’re so y. Forget about our plan of stargazing. I am so taking you back to our room right now.”

She just laughed as he swept her off her feet and started heading to their hotel room. “Gerald, put me down! Nakakahiya!” She eventually convinced him to put her down as they neared the reception area. When they got to the room, Gerald didn’t waste a single second. He immediately pulled her close and devoured her lips with his irresistible, passionate kisses. He was full of passion and out of control as he laid her down on the bed. He never said a word but just continued to shower her with kisses along her neck, face, lips. As he tickled her neck with kisses, Kim finally got hold of the chocolate-dipped strawberries on their bedside table. She couldn’t contain her excitement as she took a bite. “Hmmm…Soooo good. I’ve been looking forward to this all night!”

“Mhmmm…me too!” Gerald groaned, kissing her earlobes.

“Here babe, take a bite.” She shoved a strawberry into his mouth which he gladly ate.

Gerald: Mmmm..the strawberry is good but you’re still my favourite desert baby.

Kim: Baby, I don’t think we have the same thing in mind after all.

Gerald: Oh no! This could not possibly be happening! Don’t tell me that when you were talking about something sweet that you have been looking forward to having all this time, you really meant these strawberries and chocolate dips?

The look on his face was classic! He had that look as if he just lost his winning lottery ticket. She couldn’t control her laughter as she innocently said, “what else could be sweeter than strawberries and chocolates?” She placed her index finger in between her teeth and asked, “did you have something else in mind baby?”

He sat up and scratched his head. “You mean to tell me that you seduced me, flirted with me, just so you can get back here and have your strawberries? This is so unfair! I want to protest!”

Kim: He..he.. Relax baby and just enjoy this oh-so-yummy desert. It’s just what we need to complete our wonderful night, di ba?

He shrugged his shoulders admitting defeat. The night actually had been real great even without getting that far with her. He never actually expected to score with her anyway. He knew it was going to be a long wait before he could get to that level with her again. He had the feeling that she was going to make him work for it. That’s why he was very excited when she started giving him hints of a bed scene during their dinner. (“I knew it was too good to be true. Dang! I fall for it everytime! But hey! What am I complaining? My baby is finally back in my arms. That’s the most important thing. She still loves me and I get to hold her all night for the whole week we are here in Boracay!”) He smiled from ear to ear as she sat on his lap, feeding him a chocolate-dipped strawberry. “Mmm… This is good.” He returned the favour. He noticed that there was a little bit of chocolate smudged on her lip. Rather than wiping it with his fingers, he kissed the chocolate off her lips instead. “Sweet.”

Kim: What was that for?

Gerald: May chocolate kasi sa lips mo.

Kim had a cheeky smile as she brought her lips so close to his. “Ikaw rin.” She closed her eyes as she tasted his sweet lips.

It gave Gerald an idea. He purposely smudged some chocolate on her neck and kissed it off ever so gently. Sensing that he was starting to get excited about this whole ordeal, Kim’s playful side surfaced yet again. She ‘accidentally’ dropped her strawberry on his chest. “Ooopsie!” She then pushed him down the bed and ever so slowly the chocolate off his chest, her hands touching his body, making Gerald moan with delight. “Ohhh Kimmy, baby, you better stop what you’re doing if you don’t want to get in trouble.” She was enjoying teasing Gerald this way. She could tell from his heavy breathing that he was having such a hard time trying to control his hormones. He could sense her evil plans by the cunning look in her eyes. “Do you know why I’m enjoying this? (Showing him a strawberry.) Because it’s so plump and juicy and oh-so-satisfying!”

“That’s it! I’ve warned you missy! Boy oh boy! You are in a lot of trouble!” Kim let out a nervous laugh as she saw the serious look in his eyes. Gerald quickly rolled her over so that he was on top this time and she was no longer in control. He kissed her gently then with his tongue, determined to get back at her, to give her a taste of her own medicine. His plans backfired though as their make-out session involving strawberries and chocolates brought both of them such great pleasure and drove them to the edge. They reached a point of no return and they both gave in to their feelings. He craved for every part of her body. He devoured all of her with kisses. She held on to him and never strayed from his loving gaze as he filled her body with the greatest pleasure she’s been yearning for.

She was wrapped tightly in his arms as they laid on top of the sheets, trying to catch their breaths. Gerald kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips then he flashed the sweetest smile. “I love you Kim.”

Kim: Ikaw ha. I was just teasing you earlier, I never meant for us to actually go this far. You weren’t supposed to get to that level with me just yet. We just got back together a few days ago! Tapos naka-score ka na agad!

Gerald: The blame should not be entirely on me. Your beautiful face and y body is temptation enough to have around. You shouldn’t tease guys, especially a guy that is so in love with you and had been wanting you so bad. See where your seduction games led us?

Kim: Ako lang ba? You’ve been trying to seduce me every chance you can get!

Gerald: Hehe…okay, you got me. I never denied that I have missed you so much baby and my hormones kick in everytime you’re near.

Kim: Do you fantasize about me?

Gerald: Everyday and night. You drive me crazy baby. Pero don’t get me wrong, hindi naman lahat ng fantasies ko about you.

Kim: Oh gosh! Why did I even ask that question? Ew… Erase…Erase…

Gerald: Why, don’t you ever think about me without my clothes on?

Kim blushed and pinched his side. “Not everyone is as sick-minded as you, you know!”

Gerald: Sure, sure. I’m sure you’re conscience is so clean, that’s why you’re blushing!

Kim: He..he.. hindi kaya!

Gerald squeezed tighter and kissed her all over the face. “Hmmm! Ang cute talaga ng baby ko! I am so lucky to have you babe.”