Chapter 15

What Happened to Us?

 

Author’s POV

 

Jessica was shocked to see the SooSun couple plus Taeng.

 

“Sica… What a coincidence. You’re here too! This is what you call destiny.” Sooyoung said as she stood up.

 

Sunny laughed awkwardly. “Wow. The world is really small huh?”

 

Jessica gave her friends her patented glare. “Are you three stalking me?”

 

“Pfft. That’s nonsense. Actually, Sooyoung dragged us here because she wanted to eat pizza.” Taeyeon defended.

 

Jessica didn’t believe it. “You serve pizza in your place, right Sunny?”

 

Sunny avoided Jessica’s eyes. She gulped and played with her fingers.

 

“Well…”

 

“Woah. Are they your friends Sica?” Yuri butted in.

 

“Uh. Yeah.These are Sunny, Sooyoung and Taeyeon.” The three of them smiled shyly.

 

‘So she’s Taeyeon. I need to find a way to talk to her.’ Yoona thought.

 

“And these are Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri and Tiffany.”

 

The couple looked at each other when they heard Tiffany’s name.

 

‘So she’s the girl Chaerin was talking about.’ Sunny thought.

 

‘Jessica sure has pretty high standards.’ Sooyoung thought.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon was frowning. ‘So she’s the one. What is this girl doing here?’

 

“Before anything else, can you please clean up the mess you made? Thank you very much.” A young man said. He appears to be the owner.

 

“Mianhe, Hyukjae oppa.” The three dorks said.

 

“Just hurry up. My customers might run away.”

 

Hyujkjae left and the three cleaned up the mess they made. After that, Jessica excused herself and dragged the three outside the restaurant for some ‘questioning’.

 

“Why were you three stalking me?” Jessica said in a cold voice.

 

Sunny nudged Sooyoung to answer but Sooyoung turned to Taeyeon for help. They all know that HellSica is fully activated. Even if they answer the question or not, they are bound to get in serious trouble.

 

“Well? Are you going to explain yourselves or not?” Jessica said as she crossed her arms.

 

“We’re not really stalking you Sica.” Taeyeon whispered.

 

Jessica huffed. “How do you explain those weird outfits you’re wearing?”

 

It was Sunny’s turn to answer. “But Chaerin recommended these. She said they were ‘in season’”.

 

Jessica tried to suppress her laughter and keep her cold image on but she failed. In the end, she bursts out laughing. “You fell for that? Bwahahahahahaha!”

 

The three dorks stared at Jessica for a while and blinked their eyes.

 

“How long is she planning to laugh?” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny.

 

“I don’t know. It’s been five minutes already. It’s better this way than having to deal with Hellsica.” Sunny replied.

 

“I really thought nerdy glasses look good on me.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

As soon as Jessica saw Taeyeon’s cute move, she immediately stopped laughing.

 

“Aigoo. So Chaerin was the one who sent you here. What did she tell you for you to do this?”

 

Taeyeon played with her fingers. “Well…”

 

Flashback

 

 Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was eating my breakfast when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone and read the message.

 

To: Dookong

Come over here at Sunny’s place NOW! I have something to tell you.

From: Rilakkuma

 

Luckily, I have nothing to do today since it’s my day off. Once I finished eating, I grabbed my things and went over to one of my favorite place.

 

When I got there, I saw Chaerin, Sunny and Sooyoung having a conversation. I went closer to them and it seems that they are having an argument.

 

“There’s no way we’re doing that!” Sunny yelled.

 

“My bunny here is right. We can’t do something risky.” I heard Sooyoung said.

 

“What’s risky?” I asked.

 

They all looked at me and I noticed that Chaerin has her creepy smirk on.

 

“Just in time, Taeng. Come here.” She said.

 

I sat beside herand looked at the SooSun couple. They were… well. They have worried looks on their faces.

 

“What’s up with these two?” I asked Chaerin.

 

“They are scared of Jessica.” Chaerin tried to hold on her laughter.

 

I turned to the couple. “Why would you two be scared of Jessica? Did you two play a prank on her again?”

 

“NO! WE DID NOT! We know better than to piss her off. But that blonde girl beside you obviously wants to see our butts getting kicked.” Sooyoung said.

 

I sighed. “What are you up to this time, Chaerin?”

 

“Don’t give me that look, Taeng. I’m only trying to help. I just want the best for everyone. You see, Jessica has a new job in my oppa’s company.”

 

“A new job? And which oppa is it?” I asked.

 

“Sungmin oppa.”

 

Whew. At least it’s not Donghae.

 

“What do you want these two to do?”

 

“Relax Taeng. I just wanted you three to check on Jessica. You know, make sure she’s doing fine there.”

 

I scratched my head in confusion. “Sica can take care of herself. She’s not a kid anymore.”

 

I saw Chaerin roll her eyes. “I know that. But you have to admit, Jessica’s weak when it comes to love. That’s one important aspect.”

 

Love?

 

“Say what you know, blondie.” I said.

 

Chaerin stared into my eyes with an unreadable expression.

 

“She finally found it. Jessica found her long lost love.”

 

No way.

 


A/N: How's that? Anyway, another update is coming up later this day because cutecruiser requested for a double update. But, I need more than 5 comments in this chapter before I post the next one. PLEASE?

Before I forget, THANKS TO THE ONES WHO VOTED MY STORY namely; snsdforevermore, AS-VIP and Ramy24. I love you guys! And I welcome all the new subscribers too. Have fun people!