The Kwon Family

My Complicated Love Story

The next chapter

Enjoy


 

Minha’s p.o.v

Hey there everyone

How are you today?

I’m doing fine

It was such a nice day of school today

Well let me tell you a bit about myself and my brother.

First, my name is Kwon Jinri. I am 17-years-old. I attend Seoul High School and this year I am an 11th grader. I am one year away from graduating. I am in the dance academy. I plan to major in dance when I graduate and I want to dance for a company or even in a group someday. I am a very happy girl, I have my whole family with me but sometimes I feel like a total outcast.

Well, I have an older brother, his name is Kwon Jiyong.

Do you recognize the name?

I hope that you do

Well in case you forgot, he is the leader of Big Bang.

Jiyong is 25-years-old. He is my older brother. He is the leader of an YG Entertainment band. His nickname is G-Dragon. He is the leader and rapper of Big Bang. Then there is my dad, his name is Kwon Josun. He is the CEO of a car company. He is pretty rich and supports me and my brother but my brother refuses the money and gives it to me. My mother is named Kwon Kisa; she is half Japanese and half Korean.

In my family, I have everyone here with me. I have one older brother, a mother, and a father. I feel bad. I am the only one of Minnie and Yeonrin who has both of my parents. Sometimes, I wish that I could feel what they were feeling but at the same time I’m really happy that my parents are still alive.

Well this is me and my family

Together we make up a pretty crazy family

We are the Kwon family


DId you enjoy????

I hope that you did =3