The Family Meetings

My Complicated Love Story

Ha ha

A double update for you guys

Do you love me now?????

I hope so

Enjoy


*Minnie’s p.o.v*

I was on my bed half asleep when I got a phone call from my older brother telling me that I had to go to the SM building a.s.a.p.

I was really mad at him

I told him not to call me in the middle of the night

He said it was really important though

I unwillingly got up from my bed and went to get myself ready. I decided to wear a pair of pullovers (the ones farmers wear but the girl version), my black high-top converses (the ones that goes to your knees), and my black fingerless gloves and sunglasses.

I went outside and saw a van parked in front of the house. I quickly turned around to go back inside the house when I heard a familiar voice call to me

“Minnie wait we’re not here to kid nap you we’re here to take you to the SM Building for the meeting. I’m sure that Kyuhyun told you about it right”

I turned around and saw Yunho and Yeonrin sitting in the van

I let out a breath of relief and sighed as I walked towards the van

“Sheesh you guys give me a heart attack why don’t you.”

“Teehee Sorry Minnie. I didn’t mean to startle you that bad”

“Eh. So what is this meeting about anyway?”

“We don’t know actually”

“Yunho, do you know what the meeting is about?”

“Actually no I do not but I wish that I did”

“Well, what do you know about?”

“The only thing I know is that all of DBSK, Super Junior, Girls Generation, Big Bang, Fx, and SHINee is going to be there”

“Wow why so many?”

“I don’t know”

“Oh”

“Well hop in Minnie”

“Ok”

I jump into the seat in the passenger’s side and I turn around to greet my unnie.

“Hi unnie”

“Hi Minnie”

“Wah. Jaesung-ah”

“Noona”

“Kyungie”

“Hi there noona”

“Kwangminnie hi there”

“Hey Minnie”

“Taesung and Taehyun”

“Hi there Minnie”

“Ouch someone looks like they’re in a bad mood today”

“Meh”

“Wah. Jinri-ah”

“Oh. I get it now”

“What”

“The only reason why Big Bang, Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee,Fx, and DBSK are going to the meeting is because it has something to do with all of us. We’re all related to someone in those bands so naturally it would have something to do with us”

“Yeah. I guess that all makes sense now”

I looked at everyone and I could have sworn that Taehyun was staring at me just now. I pretended that I didn’t see it and turned around in my seat. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw that he was now wearing a sad face.

The rest of the ride to the SM Building was really quiet. I wouldn’t blame anyone. We were all nervous. The bands of K-pop are having a meeting in one place. I was still irritated at Kyu though.

We arrived at the building and went inside. Since I have been here numerous times before with my brother and the other members, I actually knew where I was going.

We stopped in front of a huge door. I raised my hand to knock on the door but I stopped halfway. The others were waiting for me to knock on the door.

“Well Minnie, what are you waiting for hurry up and knock already”

I slowly turned around to face them. They all gasped at my face. I was as white as a piece of paper

“I’m too scared to knock on the door”

“You said you were there numerous times”

“I only got to here. I was always with my brother and he couldn’t bring me inside with him so he always gave me food and told me to wait out here”

“Really”

“Yeah”

“Well you could at least-”

The stupid door had opened. I was leaning on the door and it opened. So naturally, I fell and landed right on my face. At least the ground got to have a kiss from me.

I groaned and sat up. I rubbed the sore spot on my forehead as I felt 50 arms pick me up and started dusting me off. I finally got my vision cleared and saw the members of Big Bang, Girls Generation, Super Junior,Fx, and DBSK.

I looked at everyone and then I saw the president sitting there with a smile on his face. I bowed to him

“Good morning Mr. Lee”

“Good morning Minrin”

I turned around and looked at the others. I quickly gestured them inside and told them to do the same thing

“Good morning Mr. Lee”

“Good morning everyone”

“Pardon me Mr. Lee but why are we all here. If it involves the members of Super Junior, Big Bang, Girls Generation, and Big Bang, then why are we included?”

“That would be answered very shortly Minrin, bit first, you guys need to have a seat”

“Yes sir”

“Well first off the reason I have gathered you all here today was to tell you folks a surprise”

“A surprise?”

 “Yes”

“What is it?”

“Well for some time now, I have been observing the trend of what people desire now days. The studies show that people are interested in siblings”

“Siblings”

“Yes. Such as Jessica and Krystal, Youngmin and Kwangmin, Daeryeong and Soryeong, Minrin and Kyuhyun, Taesung and Taehyun, Yeonrin and Donghae, etc.”

“Ok. So what does that mean for us?”

“We decided to do a group project featuring the siblings of famous K-pop bands”

“Ok”

I paled as I put two and two together. It really wasn’t that hard to figure out.

“Sir, do you mean that the only reason that the 8 of us are here is because you want to put us in that project band”

“Mwahahahha. Your sister really is just like you Kyuhyun-sshi”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. I want to debut the 8 of you as a project band under SM Entertainment. I have already talked it through with the other CEO’s and they agree with the idea.”

“I guess. It would be alright”

We all jumped as someone had slammed their fist into the table. We looked at Kyuhyun, he was standing and he looked absolutely furious.

“Is something wrong Kyuhyun-sshi?”

“There are a load of things wrong here. Why would you debut our younger siblings? Why would expose them to the harsh world of business? Why would you debut people so young? Why didn’t you consult us first?”

I knew that my brother was pissed. Everything that ever involved me, he would automatically get all furious. I hated it; he only did that to prevent me from becoming better than him. I have always stayed quiet about this but not this time.

“Kyu stop acting like a child. Let the kids decide for themselves what they want”

“But Sungie-”

“No buts. Now sit down”

I saw Kyuhyun get even madder, but he obeyed Yesung anyway and sat down. The company president turned to us

“Well now let’s vote on this, kids”

“Jaesung”

“Yes”

“Minha”

“Yes”

“Kyungsung”

“Yes”

“Taehyun”

“If my brother does it”

“Taesung”

“Yes”

“Yeonrin”

“Yes”

“Kwangmin”

“Yeah”

“Minrin”

“Yes”

“What, Minnie why would you want to do this?”

“Kyunnie, I was going to do this anyway”

“Why so soon why not later?”

“This is too much of an opportunity to pass Kyu”

I saw Kyuhyun look down to his lap and everyone was starting to worry about him. Even the company president was starting to worry about him.

“Kyu”

“What”

“If I tell you this, you have to promise to not get mad do you understand me?”

“Well, what is it?”

“Well just now you had burst out your anger on the company president as well as myself. Adding to that, you also acted on instinct before when the president announced that we were going to be in a band together”

“Yeah. Your point is what?”

“Are you alright?”

(A/N: Cho Kyuhyun, 26-years-old, just had his sanity questioned by his 17-year-old sister)

It was completely awkward after that, I shouldn’t have questioned my brother about his sanity. I just wanted to know because it seemed like he was losing his mind.

The others were looking at Kyuhyun to confirm it or not. Kyuhyun’s eye twitched and he immediately denied it that he was losing his mind.

“If you say so big brother”

Things were quiet for some time until Sooman cleared his throat to get things back on track.

“Ok, now that the questioning of Kyuhyun’s sanity is done there is still one more thing that needs to be done”

“What would that be sir?”

“We need a name for the group”

“Love Octagon”

“Boys Stature”

“Girl Power”

“Crafters”

“Star Power”

“Crush”

“Candy Crush Saga”

I was now getting annoyed with the suggestions cause they were really stupid. I sighed. Everyone looked at me and instantly went quiet. They knew that when I sighed it was because I was highly annoyed. At this moment, I was beyond annoyed

“Ok, Minrin, what do you think the group should be called?”

“Super Generation”

“Huh?”

“We could be the combo group of both Super Junior and Girls Generation. This way we could combine the different styles of both groups and convert it onto something that we could easily work with. Since we all know the style of the songs that they sing we could easily make it into something of our own”

“That’s a good idea”

“Of course it is”

“Well we have now covered everything for this meeting except-”

“Except for what?”

“The last thing that we need to figure out before we finish this meeting is who is going to be the leader of the group”

We all paled at the thought of having to choose a leader for the group


I don't even know what happened

0_0

 I am such a failed author

*cries in a corner*

I will update as soon as I can

Bye-Bye

:3

*mew*