The Cho Family

My Complicated Love Story

Here is the next chapter

The biography of the families

The first family

The Cho Family

Enjoy


 

*Minnie p.o.v*

Hey there everyone

How are you today?

I’m doing fine

It was such a nice day of school today

Well let me tell you a bit about myself and my brother.

First, my name is Cho Minrin. I am 17-years-old. I attend Seoul High School and this year I am an 11th grader. I am one year away from graduating. I am in the music academy. I plan to major in music when I graduate. I am a very happy girl, but when I’m alone I cry my eyes out. I feel as if it was my fault that they left me.

Well, I have an older brother, his name is Cho Kyuhyun.

Do you recognize the name?

I hope that you do

Well in case you forgot, he is the maknae of Super Junior.

Kyuhyun is 26-years-old. He is already married and has 3 kids. He works hard every day for his family. My brother is gay by the way and he married his band mate. You might know him too. His name is Kim Jongwoon or Yesung to everyone else. I don’t care if my brother is gay, straight, or bi as long as he is happy then I am okay with it.

Anyway, Kyuhyun and Yesung have 3 kids, that Yesung had miraculously gotten pregnant and given birth to them. They have 2 boys and 1 girl. Their oldest kids are twin boys. Their names are Hyunsung and Kyusung they are both 4-years-old. Their fourth child, a daughter, is named Minah and she’s turning 2-years-old in a couple of months.

Their kids are really adorable. I love them with all my heart.

Well there is only me, my brother, my brother’s wife, and their kids. Our parents had died in a car accident when I was a young child. I don’t remember the details very well and Kyuhyun won’t tell me until I’m older.

Well this is me and my family

Together we make up a pretty crazy family

We are the Cho family


Finally done

Yay

Please comment and suscribe