The Leader

My Complicated Love Story

Hey guys

Guess what?????

My internet is back on so I can update my sories more often

Yay =)

Well enjoy the next chapter of.........

My Complicated Love Story


 

*Kyuhyun’s p.o.v*

I was scared

Everyone was hesitating

I knew one person could be that position

They hesitated

They all looked at my sister

Every one of the bands was looking at my sister

I know she can do it

But

Is she ready for this?

We all remained silent to see who would volunteer to take the position of the leader. We were all on the edge of our seats waiting anxiously. We heard a chair back up and someone had volunteered to take the leader position.

I was too scared to look up to see who it was. A part of me wanted it to be my sister but another part of me wanted it to be someone else. Yesung, who sat beside me, squeezed my hand very tightly. It was a sign that I knew that something was troubling him. I looked up and I immediately regretted my actions.

There in front of me, stood my sister with a serious look on her face.

“I volunteer to be the leader of the group”

That’s it she said the words that would seal her fate for good. The others were looking at her with glee and happiness as well as relief. It wasn’t fair why did my sister have to do it?

Why her?

Why were they chosen?

Why couldn’t they wait?

They were too young

I hate it

Without realizing it a sob had broken through and tears were streaming down my face. Everyone was looking at me with a concerned look on their face and everyone except my sister was looking at me.

“Kyu”

I heard Yesung call out to me but I refused to even look at him. I couldn’t stand being in that room anymore.

I stood up and ran out of the room. I ran all the way to the park and sat down on the benches crying.

*Minnie’s p.o.v*

The silence was killing me

I wanted to be the leader to prove to Kyuhyun that I was a lot better than him. Another part of me didn’t want to do it because if all the stress a leader would get. I have had enough I fought my inner emotions and just stood up.

“I volunteer to be the leader of the group”

That was it. I had sealed my fate to being the leader. I saw how tired Yunho-oppa and Leeteuk-oppa were as the leader. I didn’t care as long as we had success.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me. I heard a dripping noise and I refused to turn around to see my brother crying. Kyuhyun rarely cried. I started to cry as well.

“Kyu”

I heard Sungie try to call to my brother but he didn’t answer him.

I heard a chair squeak and a door slam shut. I knew that Kyuhyun left and he is really upset. I feel really bad for making my brother cry but it was the only way.

I’m sorry Kyuhyun, you wanted me to be more responsible and I am as the leader of this group.

*Yesung’s p.o.v*

I could feel the tension off of everyone especially Kyuhyun. I knew that he didn’t want his sister to stand up to take the position.

I heard the story from both sides of the Cho siblings.

One sibling wants to be better than the older

The other sibling wants to protect the younger

It was really hard to choose with who is right

I was looking at everyone from the corners of my eyes, and then I saw it. Minnie stood up and she sealed her fate with those words:

“I volunteer to be the leader”

I looked at Kyuhyun and saw that he was trembling a bit. I saw tears running down his face at a very fast pace as if they were racing.

We all looked at him in concern, but for some reason Minnie refused to even look him in the eyes.

“Kyu”

He just remained in that same spot and refused to move. I was really concerned for his well-being. I had this instinct that he wasn’t taking it well.

I heard a squeak from the chair next to me and a rush of air passed me and then I heard the door slam shut.

I sighed

*Leeteuk’s p.o.v*

The atmosphere in the room got really tense after Kyuhyun left the room. I couldn’t blame him though. He is only worried about his little sister.

Still yet………..

It doesn’t help the fact that Minnie is now the center of attention and that everyone is scared because of Kyuhyun’s reaction to all of this.

We remained quiet for another 10 minutes until we heard someone clear their throat.

Ahem

We all turned to look at Lee Sooman and he didn’t look all too happy with the way how Kyuhyun acted a while ago.

“Yesung-sshi”

“Yes sir”

“Please go after Kyuhyun and make sure that he doesn’t do anything stupid or irresponsible or rather something that might put him in a dangerous situation”

“Yes sir”

Yesung got up from his seat and ran for the door and I could only pray for the safety of my band mates as one of them goes through this emotional rollercoaster.

*Yesung’s p.o.v*

As soon as SM told me to get Kyuhyun, I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I didn’t bother to take the elevator down to the lobby. I took the stairs and I ran down them as fast as I could with my body. In the lobby, a few of the trainees saw me and greeted me with a smile, which I smiled back.

I ran out of the building and stopped to think on where Kyuhyun could be and then an idea hit me.

The park

I still remember the time when he first told me about why he loved going to the park so often when we were first dating.

*flashback*

Kyuhyun and I walked through the park on another date. Ever since he asked me out, we have been going to the park a lot. I looked at my boyfriend and I felt my heart stop in that instant.

Kyuhyun looked like a god. His pale skin glowed in the bright sunlight. His smile was as bright as the sun and his wonderful eyes were full of bliss and happiness.

I stared in awe at his beauty until I heard him calling out to me

“Sungie”

“Huh”

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“You were just standing there staring at me and drooling”

“I was not”

“Wipe your mouth then”

“Hmm”

I wiped my mouth and I instantly turned 20 shades of red

I really was drooling

I glared at him as he laughed at me

“Kyu”

“Yes love”

“Why do we always come here for our dates?”

“Because”

“Because what?”

“Because I love walking here with you”

“THAT ISN’T A VERY GOOD REASON”

“It’s not”

“NO”

“The truth is I love coming here to think”

“To think”

“Yeah”

“About what”

“Everything”

“Really”

“Yup”

“Wow”

“I also come here to clear my mind of everything. Walking through this park helps me to clear my thoughts. It’s almost been like a silent helper. Walking here helps me in whatever situation I’m in whether if it’s good or bad”

“Wow”

“You should try it one day Sungie”

“I just might Kyu”

*end flashback*

I stopped at the entrance of the park. I walked in carefully and started walking around to look for Kyu hoping that I was right.

I heard sobbing noises from a figure lying on a bench. I carefully approached the figure and silently prayed that it was Kyuhyun.

“Kyu”

“Sungie”

I sighed in relief

“It’s me Kyu”

“Sungie”

I was a little shocked when Kyuhyun threw his whole body into my arms and started to cry. I sat down on the bench and started to comfort him.

“It’s going to be alright Kyuhyun”

“Why?”

“Huh”

“Why did Minnie have to volunteer? Why them they’re so young?”

“It’ll be ok Kyu I promise”


So............

Did you guys love it? Hate it?

Please do tell me

Leave your comments in the box below and don't forget to suscribe and upvote the story

Much love and appreciation