I'm Sorry

My Complicated Love Story

Hey there everyone

Please don't kill me

I have a chapter for you

Please enjoy


*Minnie’s p.o.v*

18 hours

18 frigid hours since this meeting started

10 hours since Kyuhyun left

6 hours after everyone left

Everyone has gone home

Except me

I sighed for the umpteenth time that night

I was really bored

I looked at the clock on the wall and groaned in annoyance

It read:

10:58pm

SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

“So for the final details: The group is called Super Generation and it is an 8 member band of 4 girls and 4 boys. The leader is Cho Minrin and the maknae is Choi Jaesung. The debut is next month, am I correct?”

“Yes sir”

“Am I missing anything?”

“No sir”

“Ok. This ends the meeting everyone have a good night”

We all stood up and bowed to the president and left the room until

“Minnie, could you stay for a while longer?”

“Yes sir”

***********

“*ugh*, how the hell can that old man have so much energy?”

I ranted to the high heavens as I continued to walk home.

I was purely exhausted right now

Not only was I really hungry, but I was also really tired.

I really craved for my brother’s ramyeon right now, but it will be a while before he will be willing to make for me.

Dammit

Why me? >_<

I continued on my long trek home

As I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I felt really scared as this really bad aura was slipping into the core of my very being

‘This is very bad. If they’re antis I’m in real trouble’

I picked up my pace as I tried to get away from the footsteps. The terrible feeling that I was experiencing was not going away and the footsteps were getting louder by the second.

‘Luck really isn’t on my side today. I really do think that these are antis and judging by the footsteps there has to be a lot of them and more are going to be coming if I don’t hurry’

I rounded a corner and hid behind a dumpster and I waited until the footsteps disappeared.

The footsteps were getting fainter and fainter by the second. As soon as it was clear, I let out a breath of relief and stood up.

I was about to turn the other way to walk home when I suddenly felt something hard hit me on the side of my face.

I fell towards the ground and skidded a couple of centimeters. I felt liquid running down the side of my face and on my arms and knees.

‘Blood’

“So, are you the brat that hurt Kyuhyun-oppa?”

‘Of course. They just had to be gamers’

“Why? Who wants to know?”

“You little-”

I kicked the girl in the stomach and got up and ran away as fast as I could.

‘Dammit where the hell is my phone?’

I searched everywhere for my phone, but I couldn’t find it. I wanted to go into a corner and cry right now. I loved that phone.

‘Awwwww :’( Sungie-oppa got me that phone and now it’s lost because of those stupid saesang fans. Sungie-oppa, I’m sorry I lost the phone’

I was pissed off

I stopped running and turned around to face those girls. I started to charge at them. I started to punch, kick, and curse at the fans for making me loose the phone.

After a while, I had succeeded in taking these girls down with ease. I turned around and started running again

I ran a little further down the road hoping to get into a busier part of the district. I was about to round a corner when a fist had connected to the side of my face. I skidded to the ground and held my face. I was about to yell at the person when I felt a foot landed to my stomach hard.

I looked up and saw more of the fan girls and they had smirks on their faces. They started to kick and stomp on me and I felt my body burning from pain. I felt some liquid drop from the side of my lips. They girls were happy that they were about to kill me.

I felt my body being lifted into the air.

‘Damn these girls are strong’

The hand that gripped my jacket let go of it and I felt a fist hit me in the stomach again. I flew across the ground some few feet. The leader of the girls then got out a pocket knife and sat on me. She slowly brought the knife to my cheek and sliced it.

I groaned

She laughed.

The girl continued to slice me with the knife.

She had sliced my wrist and gave me two cuts on my arm. She brought the knife high above her head and she was about to stab me.

My vision was fading fast due to the pain and blood loss. The only thing I could see before I completely passed out where bright, flashing lights.

*Leeteuk’s p.o.v*

After the meeting, we all went home our separate ways after bidding everyone a good-bye.

I took the members to a restaurant to have some lunch. When we reached the dorms, Kyuhyun and Yesung were on the couch sleeping.

I went nuts when I saw the cuteness of the couple. I flinched a bit when I remembered what had happened at the meeting earlier that day. The Kyusung couple stirred a bit and then woke up. Yesung rubbed his eyes cutely and greeted us. Sungmin went up to him and pinched his cheeks while cooing at him.

We all laughed at the turtle and the bunny at their cuteness. Yesung pouted some more while Sungmin was still pinching his cheeks and cooing.

Later on in the evening, we all decided to watch a movie and talk a little before going to bed. After everyone went to bed, I went to the rooms and gave everyone one final good night before going to bed and falling into a deep sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up feeling really refreshed after yesterday’s hectic meeting. The company gave all of the artists a day off until we debut Minnie and her group.

Minnie

I had this really bad feeling in my stomach when I started thinking about Minnie.

“Good morning hyung”

“Good morning Min”

“What are you thinking about hyung?”

“I was just thinking about Minnie”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I started having this really bad feeling when I started thinking about her”

“I’ve had that feeling since last night hyung and it doesn’t want to go away”

“I hope that she’s ok”

*ring ring ring*

I heard something ring and it turns out that it was my phone. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyway. I walked outside and answered the phone.

*Leeteuk’s Phone Conversation* (Leeteuk, Caller)

“Hello”

“Hello, is this Park Jungsoo?”

“Yes, may I ask who is calling?”

“Yes, sorry, this is Officer Kim Jungmin. I am calling in regards to a person named Cho Minrin”

“Yes”

“You were listed as her emergency contact”

“Ok, but why would you be calling me about Minrin, Officer Kim”

“Well at about three o’ clock this morning some of my men were patrolling out in the city. One of the men had spotted a huge crowd. They pulled over and broke the crowd apart. We had arrested every single one of them. Anyway, when they got to the center they saw a young girl lying on the ground covered in blood and bruises. There was another girl sitting on her with the knife. We had everyone that was there arrested, while we bought the girl to the hospital.”

“Ok, but what does this have to do with Minrin or me for that matter?”

“We may believe that the injured girl was Miss Cho”

“What?!”

“Yes, but we aren’t sure yet. It would be big help if you could come to Seoul University Hospital to see if the girl really is Miss Cho and tell us if you would want to press charges against the girls who did this”

“Ok. I will be there in 15 minutes”

“We will be waiting”

“Thank you”

“Good bye sir”

“Good bye”

*End Phone Conversation*

After I hung up the phone, I slid down to the floor as a lot of confusing things were going through my mind. I quickly ignored them and went back inside to grab my car keys.

The members were trying to tell me something but I completely ignored them and ran down to the parking lot. I got into my car and sped off to the hospital. I arrived in less than 10 minutes.

As soon as I got there, there were reporters everywhere. I quickly got out my jacket and put it on. I also put the hood over my head.

I calmly walked to the entrance and the cameras around me started to go off. The disguise is working. I walked into the hospital and went down the hallway until I was far enough from the entrance.

I took my hood off and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and was about to hit the person until they said something.

“Are you Park Jungsoo?”

“Yes, who are you?”

“I’m Officer Kim. We spoke on the phone”

“Oh yeah, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too”

“So….”

“Oh, yes, please follow me”

“Ok”

I followed the officer down the hallway and we went on the elevator and went up a couple of floors. We got off on the 4th floor.

We were in the Intensive Care Unit

I gulped

“This way please”

“Ok”

We walked down and passed some nurses and doctors. We stopped in front of room 5. The officer turned to me and he had a sad expression on his face.

“Just a word of warning she is in pretty bad shape and she just got out of surgery a little before you came so…..”

“Ok”

The officer opened the door and I swore that my heart stopped at that very moment. There is no way that the girl on the bed is Minnie.

I walked towards the bed and I felt my heart skip a few beats

It was Minnie

“Mr. Park, can you positively identify this girl as Ms. Cho”

“This is her”

“Ok”

“What about those girls?”

“Well since you positively identified this person as Ms. Cho. We can have them arrested and put on trial as an attempted murder.”

“Attempted Murder!!!!!!!!!!!”

“She had barely survived the ride here and the doctors said that her heart had stopped twice during surgery”

“Oh my god Minnie”

“I’m sorry sir”

“Why did those girls want to kill her?”

“They said they were doing what their King had wanted”

“What?”

“That’s what they said”

“Did they say the name of their King?”

He sighed

“Yes”

“Who?”

“Cho Kyuhyun”

“Her older brother?”

“Yes”

“I will look it up later officer”

“Ok and the girls”

“I want them to pay for what they did to Minrin”

“Ok”

“Thank you”

“I will take my leave then”

“Ok thank you again officer”

“Of course have a good day sir”

“You too”

I turned to the bed and sat down on the chair and held her hand

“Minnie, it’s me Teukie. This seems awfully familiar right? Remember a couple of years ago, we were here sitting in the ICU at this very hospital when your brother got into that car accident. Only this time, you were actually almost killed. I think that the saesang fans were after you right? Minnie please wake up we need you”

I cried myself to sleep.


Please don't kill me

I know this is horrible

BUT PLEASE

subscribe, comment, and upvote

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL