The Jung's Attitude

My Complicated Love Story

Hey guys

Well

I personally don't like this chapter for a reason

It describes how my crush's brother is and it really scares me

A LOT

Well other than that

I hope that you enjoy the chapter


 

Minnie’s p.o.v

Have I ever said how much I hate the Jung’s attitude?

I did

Well

I’ll say it again

I hate the Jung's attitude

I especially hate Taehyun's attitude. Ever since school started he has been giving me a really snobbish look and it’s getting on my nerves, but not only that he’s also giving me this cold look and it really scares me.

Today was no different

When I walked into homeroom, he was glaring at me and I immediately rushed towards my seat. I sat down and right now I wished that I wasn’t the one that he was staring at.

The class started a couple of minutes later and I was absolutely devastated when the teacher gave us a project.

Oh, but that wasn’t the bad part

The bad part was that we had to work in pairs

Yeah pairs

Do you know who I got as a partner????

Yeah, that’s right, Jung Taehyun

I am so scared right now. I turned around to see his reaction and I immediately regretted it. The scowl he had on his face was even deeper than before. Right now, he would be the very definition of ‘if looks could kill’. If that were true, I would be so dead right now.

I immediately turned around in my seat and continued to take notes on the lesson. I was starting to get more worried the longer the class dragged on. The teacher stopped the lecture and stared at me. I was too busy freaking out to notice. The teacher came and put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched really badly. I looked up at the teacher and she had a very worried look in her face.

“Miss Cho are you alright?”

“Yes Miss Park”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Alright then”

The teacher walked back to the front and continued with the lesson. The bell rang and I immediately packed all of my things and ran out of the class. I went to my locker and put my books away and went to the Music Department. When I got there, I was the only person so I decided to jump on the piano to relieve my stress.

When I finished the piece, there was a loud clapping sound around me. I opened my eyes and saw that the class was already there and everyone looked at me in amazement. I blushed like a kindergartener. I stood up from the piano and sat at a chair.

The rest of my classes ran smoothly and lunch had finally come. I waited for my unnie by the gym and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Taehyun.

“Uh”

“Meet me by your locker after school so that we can go to my house and we’ll discuss the project”

“Ok”

Having said that he left

I stood there for a while longer and saw Yeonrin running towards me. She waved at me

“Hey unnie”

“Hey, did I just see you talking to Taehyun?”

“Umm we were talking for a project that we have in homeroom”

“Oh”

“He’s my partner”

“Oh”

“*sigh*”

“Hmm what’s wrong Minnie?”

“*sigh* you’re the 25th person to ask me that today”

“Really”

“Yup”

“So”

“Umm well Taehyun has this thing going on with me that I don’t even know”

“What do you mean?”

“Well ever since school started he has been giving me these looks like he’s pissed or something and this morning when I walked into the class and he had a scowl on his face. When the teacher mentioned that we were partnered together for the project, by curiosity I turned to see his reaction and he looked about ready to murder someone. To top it off he always gives me these cold looks and *hic* it’s really starting to scary me unnie. I don’t know what to do”

There were tears going down my face as I explained to her what was going on. She pulled me into a hug and let me cry my eyes out. After I calmed down, she gently wiped the tears from my face and continued speaking.

“It’s ok I’m pretty sure he has something on his mind and if it makes you feel any better I’ll talk to Taesung about it”

“How?”

“We have a project together for social studies and I can ask him about it”

“Oh”

“Yup”

“Change of subject now”

Yeonrin looked at me and burst out laughing

“Aish Minnie only you can do that”

“Hahahah of course I can”

“Ok so what’s the subject going to be changed to?”

“Eunhyuk-oppa”

“My brother-in-law”

“Yup”

“Why”

“He gives birth any day now right”

“Yeah, but how did you know?”

“Hello pabo. Your brother is Lee Donghae and brother-in-law is Lee Hyukjae and my brother is Cho Kyuhyun and brother-in-law is Cho Jongwoon a.k.a Yesung right?”

“Yeah. What’s your point?”

“My point is all 4 of them are in the same band which is SJ and of course I will know that Hyukkie gives birth soon because he’s in the same band as my brothers”

“Oh yeah. Teehee sorry I keep forgetting”

“Aigoo unnie”

After lunch, the rest of the day went pretty well and Taehyun was no longer looking pissed off and ready to murder someone. When the bell rang, I waited for him by my locker and we walked to his house together.


I feel so scared right now

eep 0_0

I scare myself

Please suscribe, comment, and vote the story

It will make me feel better