A Painful Past

My Complicated Love Story

Yo peepz

This is the next chapter


Yeonrin’s p.o.v

I was shocked

I remember Taesung telling me that his parents had passed away when we were younger, but this is ridiculous. I never knew his brother had depression and lost his memories of his parents.

That is so sad

I had tears in his eyes

That’s why he didn’t want us to get closer

Taehyun and Minnie were the best of friends when they were younger and now they don’t even remember each other

That’s it

“Umm oppa can I ask you a question”

“Sure what is it?”

“How much of his memories did he lose?”

“Why”

“I just want to know”

“A lot for as long as he could remember. From the first memory he had all the way until the day they died. Why are you asking?”

“I just wanted to know”

“There is always a reason for a question Yeonrin.”

“I just wanted to know because I remembered when we were younger Taehyun and Minnie were the best of friends and I know that it’s been 5 years, but he completely forgot about her”

“Oh yeah”

“The four of you used to be the best of friends right”

“Yup”

“Hahahah yeah so true”

“So what happened?”

“That day when the four of you went to the park. Their parents went out for a drive and we had promised to look after you guys. When you guys came home and went to bed, the hospital called us and said that their parents died in a car accident. We the TV and saw how bad the accident was. There were no survivors from both sides. Kyuhyun had a break down when he remembered his parents’ crash. We stayed up the rest of the night figuring out how to tell you guys. We told Jessica and Krystal and they came to help us. We decided that it was best for us if you guys went home. So Kyuhyun and Donghae took you guys home and then we told Taesung and Taehyun. Taesung was shocked but he was more concerned about his brother. Taehyun didn’t want to believe it so he ran to his room and locked himself in there for the whole day. Taesung of course cried his heart out for his brother to let him in. he had stayed in his room for almost two weeks. Taesung was so sad and worried for his brother. Finally, it was late at night one day when we finally got the door open. Taehyun was lying on the ground unconscious we took him to the hospital. He woke up two days later and he had no memories of his parents. We were all pretty shocked. The first thing he told us when we asked about his parents was:”

‘Hyung I don’t have parents I only have my brother and you guys nobody else’

“Ever since then Taesung swore that he wouldn’t let his brother go through that ever again. When he entered high school, things had changed drastically.”

“They met us”

“Yeah”

“I had asked Taehyun how his day was and he said he met this girl and every time he saw her he had a bad pain in his head. So his brother checked it out, and guess who it turned out to be”

“Minnie”

“Correct”

“Wow”

“Yeah”

“That is so sad”

“It is”

“Well what happens if-”

We both heard running coming from upstairs. We turned and saw Minnie, Taesung, and Taehyun standing there looking really pale.

“Guys what’s wrong what’s the rush”

“Unnie, Hyukkie is in labor their at the hospital now”

“What”

“Yeah. Kyuhyun called and said that he and Hae took Hyukkie to the hospital”

“What let’s go then”

“Wait let me take you”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Ok let’s go”

We got into the car and drove to the hospital, when we got there Minha and Kwangmin were there as well as the rest of SJ.

“Minnie”

“Kyu”

“Rinnie”

“Hae”

“Yunho”

“Yo”

Minnie and I ran into our siblings arms. Everyone else had gone to greet Yunho as well as Taesung and Taehyun.

“How’s Hyukkie?”

“The doctors are checking him”

“Ok”

We all sat down and stayed silent. We had all hoped that Hyukkie would be alright as well as their baby girl.


This is the next chapter

I hope that you guys enjoy it

Please suscribe, comment, and upvote