The Kim Family

My Complicated Love Story

Hey guys

so here is the next family with the Kim family

I hope that you guys enjoy it

Here it is and sorry for not updating I was sick with a fever and it wasn't pretty at all

Here is a token of forgiveness to you all


Kwangmin’s p.o.v

Hey there everyone

How are you today?

I’m doing fine

It was such a nice day of school today

Well let me tell you a bit about myself and my brother.

First, my name is Kim Kwangmin. I am 18-years-old. I attend Seoul High School and this year I am a senior this year. I am so super excited to graduate. I am in the business academy. I plan to open my own business and make a lot of money. I am a very happy boy and I am a hard worker but on the inside I’m hurt terribly just like my older brother.

Well, I have an older brother, his name is Kim Youngwoon.

Do you recognize the name?

I hope that you do

Well in case you forgot, he is the strong man of Super Junior.

You may know him by his nickname Kangin

Youngwoon is 28-years-old. He is the buffest and strongest out of Super Junior. He is married and has a child, whom he loves with all his heart. Kangin married his band mate, who is also the leader of Super Junior. You might recognize him as well. His name is Park Jungsoo or Leeteuk but that was name before he married my brother. Now his name is Kim Jungsoo. He is still the leader of Super Junior. He is also like family so I treat him like a blood brother.

Anyway, Minho and Taemin have one son. His name is Kim Kyungmin. He’s 5-years-old and he is the exact copy of his parents. Kyungmin is athletic and loves playing football with Kangin and he is just an adorable little tyke just like his mother. He has a natural cuteness to him.

Their child is really adorable. I love him with all my heart and I am glad that I’m his uncle and that he is my nephew.

Well this is me and my family

Together we make up a pretty crazy family

We are the Kim family


Yay

Happy hapter and cute too

Please suscribe and comment guys