The First Day of School

My Complicated Love Story

Hey there everyone

This is the real first chapter

ITS SO SHORT

Enjoy


 

*Minnie’s p.o.v*

The sun was shinning

The sky was clear

There was no cloud in sight

It was a beautiful first day of school

Yes, it is that dreaded first day of school. Everyone will now have to adjust from being lazy to having to work hard. The freshman and sophomores have it easy. The juniors have to work extra hard to get good grades. The seniors have to work their butts off in order to get into a good college.

For a certain 11th grader it won’t be that hard.

A young girl is seen running from her home and down the street to get to school on time.

The girl was tall with long black hair. She was clad in a high school uniform.

A little distance away there was another girl with short red hair standing there looking bored. She also had a high school uniform on.

“Hey Unnie”

“Hey there dongsaeng”

“Unnie that’s not fair”

“What’s not fair Cho Minrin?”

“You calling me dongsaeng Lee Yeonrin”

“Ha-ha well you are younger than me Minnie”

“Still yet unnie”

The two girls continued to walk to school. On the way there they met their other friends, Kwangmin and Jinri.

“Jinri-ah, Kwangmin-oppa”

“Hey there Minnie” Kwangmin greeted happily

“Yah unnie don’t shout so early in the morning” Jinri said grimly

“Sorry dongsaeng-ah” I apologized

“Hey did you guys see the dynamic duo yet?” I asked

“Who? The Jungs?” Jinri asked

“Yeah”

“No not yet”

“Oh. Well I have to go now as the student body president I have to make my speech for the welcome back assembly and to the new students” I said sadly

“Wow ok then Ms. President you better go then”

“Yeah. See you guys there”

“Yup”

I ran towards the auditorium and on my way there and hit someone. I quickly apologized and went back to running not even stopping to see who I hit.

*Jinri’s p.o.v*

I sighed

I can’t believe that Minnie had to go and do that dumb speech. She has been doing the speeches at the welcome back assembly since 2nd grade. I want to spend time with my unnie is that so hard to do?

I watched her running until she bumped into the people who she shouldn’t have hit.

The Jung brothers

They are the two coldest and smartest siblings on this whole campus.

Although no one can be as smart as our Minnie

I saw her looking at them and saying something and then running off again. I don’t think she even realized who she hit.

I sighed again

I hope that everything will be alright today

*Yeonrin’s p.o.v*

I saw Jinri looking at Minnie and wondered what she was thinking about. I looked at Minnie and saw that she had hit Taehyun. I really worry about that girl. She is smart but she can be a real klutz at times.

The bell rang and everyone headed to the auditorium. Jinri, Kwangmin, and I took a seat at the front row so that we could see Minnie and cheer her on. The principal came out and we all stood up from our seats. He began to speak.

“Students and faculty welcome to another year here at Seoul High School. First I would like to congratulate the graduating seniors and I would also like to welcome the freshman. Now I would like to introduce the student body president of the high school Cho Minrin”

The auditorium was in an uproar as Minnie was announced and she slowly made her was to the podium and started making her speech.

“Everyone welcome to another fun and exciting year here at Seoul High School. This marks a very good year as we get ever so closer to our futures to the rest of our lives. As a junior here, it is with great honor that I am very proud to be a part of the school. As the principal has said: ‘congrats to the seniors and a very warm welcome to the new batch of freshmans’. I hope that each and every one of you will enjoy your time here and to have fun. The theme of this year is remembrance. So remember to make lots of new memories and cherish them for as long as you can. Thank you”

Minnie walked off the stage as everyone had clapped for her wonderful speech. I am a senior this year so I do want to make as much memories as I can with my friends. As we all left the auditorium, I couldn’t help but have this uneasy feeling in my stomach.


So this is the offical first chapter

I hope that you guys enjoyed it

I stayed up all night to write the damned chapter

I hope that you guys like it

Please suscribe and comment