The Birth of Eunmi

My Complicated Love Story

Yo people

I updated

I'm awesome right

nya ha ha ha

Ok story time!!!!!!!!!


*Yeonrin’s p.o.v*

We all sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours until a doctor had come to take Donghae into the room to be with Hyukkie. After Donghae left, we continued to wait some more about what is going on with Hyukkie. After a while, Minnie went to go to the bathroom. She said that she had to go for a while now but I did not believe her not one bit.

After Minnie left, we all had gone back to waiting for my brother and his wife. I can’t believe that in a few hours I was going to meet my little niece. We were very quiet then suddenly we heard a scream that nearly gave us a heart attack. I had looked around the room and realized that Minnie wasn’t back yet.

*Taesung’s p.o.v*

The five of us got into the car and went to go to the hospital. We saw all of the Super Junior hyungs sitting on the chairs and Donghae-hyung looked like he was about to pass out at any minute. I saw Minnie walk over to Kyuhyun-hyung and went to sit by his legs. Yesung-hyung patted her on the head and she smiled. I looked at my brother and he smiled a little before going back to frowning. I know that he has feelings for her but he just won’t admit it for some reason.

I guess we are alike in many ways

Some people say that we are twins but we’re not, I’m a year older than him.

After some time had passed, Minnie had gotten up to go to the bathroom. We were once again waiting for any news about Eunhyuk or Donghae-hyung. It had gotten really boring.

We were all pacing the room when we had heard a scream. We thought nothing about it until we had realized that Minnie was not yet back.

*Minnie’s p.o.v*

The last thing that I actually remembered was studying in Taehyun’s room and the next thing is that I get a call from my brother saying that Hyukkie had gone into labor. Next, I tell unnie about it and then Yunho-oppa pulls us into the car and speeding to the hospital.

The five of us walked down the corridor to the waiting room. I saw my Kyuhyun and Yesung, so I decided to go and sit by them. I sat down on the ground in front of my brother’s legs. Yesung looked at me and patted my head and I gave him a smile. I could tell that he was crying.

I saw Taehyun and Taesung looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I felt my heart hurting a lot as if a thousand needles were piercing it over and over again.

After we were all situated we were sitting in a worried silence until a nurse had come to take Hae to Hyukkie. After Hae left, we were once again sitting in a silent, worried atmosphere. I had the sudden urge to pee.

I sighed and got up and as I was about to leave unnie asked me where I was going.

“Minnie-ah, where are you going?”

“Unnie, I need to pee I had to go for a while now”

“Ok, but please be careful ok?”

“Neh”

“Minnie”

“Neh. Leeteuk-oppa”

“Please be careful of the reporters ok?”

“Neh oppa”

I went to the bathroom which was on the first floor near the damn entrance. I silently cursed in my head as I saw the media people standing outside.

After I did my business, I was walking back to everyone. I had this really weird feeling stuck in the back of my head. I heard a noise coming from the entrance. I turned around and I saw a car coming towards the door and everything had happened so fast.

I had screamed fearing of getting hit by the car. My body had somehow reacted on its own. I wanted to move away but I had somehow ended up tripping. The car hit the door and the glass shattered. I got hit by some of the class because I was still so close to the door but not close enough to be killed by it.

I sat there on the ground in shock

My whole body was shaking and I felt blood everywhere

I heard voices all around me but my brain couldn’t tell whose voice belonged to whom, I looked around blindly and then my vision had faded.

*Kyuhyun's p.o.v*

When we all heard the scream, I know that everyone was thinking about the same thing:

Minnie

I had silently prayed and hoped that it wasn’t my sister, but of course, fate was not on our side.

When we got to the main floor, we saw that a car had crashed through the door. I saw Yeonrin running to a figure sitting on the floor. I took a closer look and saw that it was Minnie. I rushed by her side and I didn’t care that my hand got cut from the glass. I tried shaking her to get her to look at me, but she wasn’t paying attention. She was starting to look around but she had glazed look in her eyes. She started to fall back but I caught her in time even if it meant that the glass was going to cut my knee further.

A nurse came by with a stretcher and I put her on it. A couple of other nurses came and took me and Yeonrin to get our cuts cleaned. After my wounds were treated, Yesung was reprimanding me and I felt really guilty. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, I looked and saw that Yesung was hugging me. He had tears in his eyes and I quickly wiped them away with my hand and gave him a passionate kiss to calm him down and it seemed to work. When we broke apart for air, he smiled at me and thanked me and comforted me telling me that she was going to be alright.

I had waited for the doctor to come out and tell me the news but the members just brought me to a room. I opened it and saw that my sister was on the hospital bed sleeping. Yeonrin was by her side and holding her hand. I looked at the other members and Yunho and they all looked away.

“What happened to her?”

“Well”

“Tell me”

I sat on a chair waiting for my sister to wake up. I couldn’t get over with what everyone had told me before.

 

Multiple cuts on her body

Blood loss

Shock

Severed Artery in the leg

 

This is my entire fault; I shouldn’t have allowed her to go by herself. I heard the door open but I didn’t bother to look up.

 

“Kyu”

 

“Sungie”

 

“Kyunnie what’s wrong?”

 

“It’s all my fault Sungie. I shouldn’t have let her go by herself. If she wasn’t by herself then none of this would have happened”

 

“Kyu it’s not your fault. It came as a shock to everyone but she will be alright I promise”

 

“No buts mister. Now come and meet the newest member of the family”

 

“Eunhyuk-hyung gave birth already”

 

“Yup”

 

“I wanna see her”

“Well let’s go then”

 

We both started walking to where Eunhyuk, Donghae, and their baby were at. When we got there, I was now starting to feel nervous. I felt Yesung squeezing my hand for support

 

“It’s ok Kyu; you don’t have to be nervous”

 

“I am not nervous”

 

He giggled at me

 

“Sure, ok I’ll believe you”

 

I pouted. I can’t believe that my wife just told me that with so much sarcasm in his voice. I pouted even more when he started laughing at me. I smirked at him. I grabbed his little bubble and squeezed it and he slapped me on the arm blushing like crazy. It was my turn to laugh at him.

 

We walked to the door, knocked on it a few times and opened the door. The others looked up and smiled at us. We smiled back at them.

 

I looked at Hyukkie and Hae and they were cooing at their newborn daughter.

 

“Hey there guys”

 

“Hey”

 

“Where’s Minnie? The other members said that she was going to come with you two”

 

“Huh?”

 

“We thought that she might be up and around by now, so we told them that she would come with you guys”

 

“We can see that she isn’t with you guys so I’m guessing that she isn’t up”

 

“Not really”

 

“What are you guys talking about?”

 

“Well while you guys were in here there was a small little accident that had occurred”

 

“An accident? What happened but everyone is here who-”

“Minnie was in that accident wasn’t she”

 

“Yeah”

 

“What happened to her?”

 

“She was hurt badly. Apparently from what we were told a car was speeding down the road and it lost control. The driver couldn’t stop the car, so it crashed right through the entrance of the hospital and Minnie just so happen to pass through there and the glass had shattered”

 

“Oh maknae are you alright?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes hyung I’m fine”

 

“Ok”

 

*Author’s p.o.v*

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk had welcomed their baby girl into the world and they named her Eunmi. The members were still upset about Kyuhyun and Minnie. A week later, Eunmi was allowed to go home. The members still came to the hospital to visit Minnie. Another week after that, Minnie was allowed to leave the hospital, she still continues to go for weekly check-ups. While this was going on, something was about to happen to the Super Junior family, something that would throw everyone into turmoil at this sudden turn of events.

 

At the same time, two mysterious men were seen talking in a really expensive looking office. One man wore a blue suit while the other man was wearing a black suit

 

“Sir, should we begin to round up the candidates for the group project”

 

“Yes”

 

“What should we do with their siblings sir?”

 

“Bring them here. They should witness this magnificent thing with their own eyes. I mean it’s not everyday that we pick the younger siblings of idols to become a new group right?”

 

“Yes sir”

 

“Good”

 

The man in the blue suit left with a bow. The other man was left to stare out of his office window to the streets below. The man gave a sinister grin as his plan was now being put into action.


Sorry

I don't understand the giant spaces either

Enjoy