The Kang Family

My Complicated Love Story

Next chapter

Enjoy


 

*Kyungsung’s p.o.v*

Hey there everyone

How are you today?

I’m doing fine

It was such a nice day of school today except for Taehyun-hyung acting weird

Well let me tell you a bit about myself and my brother.

First, my name is Kang Kyungsung. I am 16-years-old. I attend Seoul High School and this year I am a 10th grader. I am two years away from graduating. I am in the business academy. I plan to major in business when I graduate and I will open my own business. I am a very intelligent person as my brother says I am.

Well, I have an older brother, his name is Kang Daesung.

Do you recognize the name?

I hope that you do

Well in case you forgot, he is the angelic face and singer of Big Bang.

Daesung is 22-years-old. He is married to his band mate. You might recognize him too, his name is Choi Seunghyun or TOP. He is the rapper of Big Bang. They have two kids right now and one more on the way. The have two boys and one little princess on the way. Their oldest son is Daehyun and he is 4-years-old. They have another little boy named Seungri. I think that its cute that they named their son after their band mate and he's 2-years-old. They are now expecting a daughter and their naming her Sarang.

I love my nephews they are so adorable.

Anyway, Daesung and TOP will have their first daughter at any given day. They were so happy when they found out that my brother was pregnant. My friends thought that it was cool that my brother was going to be a mother. I was really happy that I get to be an uncle soon I can’t wait. I will take care of him and teach him a lot of fun things to do.

I love them with all my heart.

Well there is only me, my brother, my brother’s husband, their two boys, and their soon-to-be born daughter. I love my brother so much and I hope that the rest of pregnancy goes well for him.

Well this is me and my family

Together we make up a pretty crazy family

We are the Kang family